Go down 
+2
Mock Cuncher
redarmy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
redarmy

from a rotherham fan Empty
PostSubject: from a rotherham fan   from a rotherham fan EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 8:07 pm

Should be a good game on Saturday, I'm dreading it in all honesty hahah, I heard you guys were sh1t hot at Chesterfield last night!,

Never been to Plymouth, but looking at pictures of the ground online it looks impressive, So looking forward to it!

Good luck for the game on Saturday lads!, and in your final game of season!

Cheers Everyone

Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: from a rotherham fan   from a rotherham fan EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 8:09 pm

Us? Shit hot? Must have the wrong forum mate.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: from a rotherham fan   from a rotherham fan EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 8:12 pm

But seriously, our recent run seems to have been based on tight defensive discipline and high work rate. Now we're safe, it'll be tougher to maintain that with less pressure and motivation to do so.

I'd stick my house on Rovvers being the latest average side to emerge from Home Park with 3 points. And Argyle to stay up from other results going our way.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: from a rotherham fan   from a rotherham fan EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 8:13 pm

Have a good trip down, I'm expecting a tough game.

How is Arnason doing for you lot, earlier in the season there were a lot of good reports about him, but don't hear much nowadays.

There's also rumours that Rov'rum want to replace Evans with Sheridan.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: from a rotherham fan   from a rotherham fan EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 8:34 pm

Welcome to ATD, Redarmy.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: from a rotherham fan   from a rotherham fan EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 8:51 pm

redarmy wrote:
Should be a good game on Saturday, I'm dreading it in all honesty hahah, I heard you guys were sh1t hot at Chesterfield last night!,

Never been to Plymouth, but looking at pictures of the ground online it looks impressive, So looking forward to it!

Cheers Everyone

The ground won't get ur pulse racing mate. Yeah, it's the Hanging Gardens of Babylon when compared to somewhere like Exeters gaff, but in real terms it's a shitty small-scale identikit bowl, with an old aging Grandstand that our proper developer cnut of a Chairman wants to replace with something even smaller. Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: from a rotherham fan   from a rotherham fan EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 8:57 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
redarmy wrote:

Cheers Everyone

The ground won't get ur pulse racing mate. Yeah, it's the Hanging Gardens of Babylon when compared to somewhere like Exeters gaff, but in real terms it's a shitty small-scale identikit bowl, with an old aging Grandstand that our proper developer cnut of a Chairman wants to replace with something even smaller. Sad
ban ban the mini stand lol!
Back to top Go down
redarmy

PostSubject: Re: from a rotherham fan   from a rotherham fan EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 9:06 pm

Sufferedsince68 wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
redarmy wrote:

Cheers Everyone

I think it will be a tough game for us, I'd settle for a draw in all honesty.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: from a rotherham fan   from a rotherham fan EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 9:11 pm

redarmy wrote:
Sufferedsince68 wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
redarmy wrote:

Cheers Everyone

I think it will be a tough game for us, I'd settle for a draw in all honesty.

What's happened to Millmoor now? I never actually saw a game there but seem to remember seeing it from the train going from Sheffield to York [stayed there when Argyle beat Sunderland 3-2 cheers under Holloway,happy days] once.Would that be right,certainly looked like a football ground and a proper one at that.
Back to top Go down
redarmy

PostSubject: Re: from a rotherham fan   from a rotherham fan EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 9:19 pm

Millmoor still stands pal, In the same condition. It's till used for rugby league and Junior football team purposes.

Although we've got a decent new ground, My heart is still Millmoor! always will be!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: from a rotherham fan   from a rotherham fan EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 9:05 am

Have a word with your boys will you and well fix the result at a point a piece, every bodies happy!
Have a good trip down and a good day out bhey.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: from a rotherham fan   from a rotherham fan Empty

Back to top Go down

from a rotherham fan
Page 1 of 1