Go down 
+3
Mock Cuncher
pepsipete
Tringreen
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Useful tips gained from experience Empty
PostSubject: Useful tips gained from experience   Useful tips gained from experience EmptyTue May 31, 2011 5:46 pm

Never camp in a tent that is pitched in a dry river bed at the bottom of a mountain.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Useful tips gained from experience   Useful tips gained from experience EmptyTue May 31, 2011 6:26 pm

I wouldn't do that anyway. Did you get wet ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Useful tips gained from experience   Useful tips gained from experience EmptyTue May 31, 2011 6:34 pm

Just a bit!

I wouldn't have done it either but it was dark when we arrived and I didn't even know there was a fekin mountain there!

Then there was the hurricane winds but at that stage it was just a case of laughing really and rolling around in the mud, I forgot what fun that was!
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Useful tips gained from experience   Useful tips gained from experience EmptyTue May 31, 2011 6:52 pm

Never camp in a tent, look for the nearest five star hotel, unless you have kids with you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Useful tips gained from experience   Useful tips gained from experience EmptyTue May 31, 2011 7:35 pm

good advice Pete, that's exactly what we done.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Useful tips gained from experience   Useful tips gained from experience EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 4:40 pm

I've got a tip for you gents!

It is a fashion tip. Braces. Any an oik, indeed many an oik, can wear a belt to hold his trousers up. But only a certain kind of gentleman can sport braces in a fashion which reeks of the aristocracy! Braces mean that the trousers can sit above the waist, as opposed to upon the waist as if you are some form of sailor or peasant working the land! They seperate the wheat from the chaff!
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Useful tips gained from experience   Useful tips gained from experience EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 4:56 pm

Mock Cuncher wrote:
I've got a tip for you gents!

It is a fashion tip. Braces. Any an oik, indeed many an oik, can wear a belt to hold his trousers up. But only a certain kind of gentleman can sport braces in a fashion which reeks of the aristocracy! Braces mean that the trousers can sit above the waist, as opposed to upon the waist as if you are some form of sailor or peasant working the land! They seperate the wheat from the chaff!

Oh....how I wish I'd received a gentleman's education study
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Useful tips gained from experience   Useful tips gained from experience EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 5:16 pm

Don't eat/ touch yellow snow.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Useful tips gained from experience   Useful tips gained from experience EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 8:05 pm

If in danger or in doubt, always keep a good lookout.
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Useful tips gained from experience   Useful tips gained from experience EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 2:47 pm

marriage... stay clear Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

Location : Looking into the eyes of the beholder, and all I can see are £££££ signs :-)

PostSubject: Re: Useful tips gained from experience   Useful tips gained from experience EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 2:57 pm

Never ever ever, stand between a dog, and the lamp post.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sandford_merlin
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

Location : Looking into the eyes of the beholder, and all I can see are £££££ signs :-)

PostSubject: Re: Useful tips gained from experience   Useful tips gained from experience EmptyThu May 24, 2012 3:02 pm

Never under any circumstance take a sleeping pill & a laxative on the same night
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sandford_merlin
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Useful tips gained from experience   Useful tips gained from experience EmptyFri May 25, 2012 9:01 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Useful tips gained from experience   Useful tips gained from experience Empty

Back to top Go down

Useful tips gained from experience
Page 1 of 1