Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Newcastle Fans Riot now!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Newcastle Fans Riot now!!! Empty
PostSubject: Newcastle Fans Riot now!!!   Newcastle Fans Riot now!!! EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 8:06 pm

Football fans clash with police following the Tyne and Wear derby in Newcastle which was won by rivals Sunderland 3-0.

Even one punched a horse like :O
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Newcastle Fans Riot now!!!   Newcastle Fans Riot now!!! EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 8:44 pm

You seem to have a bit of a fixation with hoolies Angry, a fookin eejit is a fookin eejit whether he is wearing a replica shirt or not, our own particular little bunch of Stone Island retards were out in their own special gut turningly embarrassing pomp at Wombledon, they're not big, they're not clever and they certainly are not representative of the vast bulk of our support who in my experience are a fine example of humankind, as I am sure would yours be if only I could stand the smell for long enough to get to know any of them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newcastle Fans Riot now!!!   Newcastle Fans Riot now!!! EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 9:19 pm

its called topic of debate if you feel strongle against it or who brings it up feel free to have a pop at Nikkk instead i hear he is watching this place!
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Newcastle Fans Riot now!!!   Newcastle Fans Riot now!!! EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 10:15 pm

Angry of Manchester wrote:
its called topic of debate if you feel strongle against it or who brings it up feel free to have a pop at Nikkk instead i hear he is watching this place!

What does "strongle" mean ?

Just making an observation like, this is already pretty old news and you do seem to have a bit of a preoccupation with hoolie stuff, not shore what Nikk has got to do with it unless you are suggesting his friendship with the Pork is based on a mutual admiration of the hoolie.

Just saying, like.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newcastle Fans Riot now!!!   Newcastle Fans Riot now!!! EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 1:47 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Angry of Manchester wrote:

What does "strongle" mean ?

Just making an observation like, this is already pretty old news and you do seem to have a bit of a preoccupation with hoolie stuff, not shore what Nikk has got to do with it unless you are suggesting his friendship with the Pork is based on a mutual admiration of the hoolie.

Just saying, like.

Strongle is a verb, you can strongle an already strong statement or sentence by adding other words to said sentence that make it sound better or stronger.

Eg. Gary had big arms.
Once strongled this becomes, Gary had FOOKIN great big arms.

Foreshore.

Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Newcastle Fans Riot now!!!   Newcastle Fans Riot now!!! EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 2:24 pm

[quote="Iggy"]
Lord Tisdale wrote:

Foreshore.

More forearm if you ask me, did you have a Popeye fetish when you were younger?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newcastle Fans Riot now!!!   Newcastle Fans Riot now!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Newcastle Fans Riot now!!!
Page 1 of 1