The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

FAO Nikkk

Go down 
AuthorMessage

FAO Nikkk Empty
PostSubject: FAO Nikkk   FAO Nikkk EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 10:40 pm

Nikkk,

You’ve clearly been successful at making money during your business life to date. Well done.

Few Argyle fans knew of you before this season and you clearly weren’t on the scene when the club was apparently a gnat’s whisker from going out of business for good less than 2 years ago. But you are now and that has to be a good thing. I don’t know how many thousands of pounds you’ve put into the club or indeed why but again all that you have must be a good thing.

How closely do you look at how effective your financial input has been? Is it just an ad-hoc philanthropic gesture or a calculated investment with anticipated benefit and returns? You sponsor the club and its website Pasoti.

Do you really care where your money goes in respect of Argyle?

If you do then today must be an eye opener for you. If there isn’t the quality on the pitch then no amount of fans either at home or travelling can boost results. If you have hundreds of thousands to invest in sponsorship then the best place for it to go must surely be on the pitch.

Argyle will probably escape the drop to oblivion this season. But it will be another dogfight next season without substantial reinvestment in the squad. Brent will go ahead with his property development and Argyle’s new mini-stand will be what it will be. But you really could make a difference to the team.

I suspect if you ask most Argyle fans what they want most it’s a consistently winning football team that’s in the mix at the right end of the table at the end of the season. You can influence that.

So when the club announces that your company is sponsoring this that and the other please do all fans, particularly the floating ones, a favour and insist that your pool of money can be seen every week on the pitch. You must know how many more Plymothians will make the decision to invest their time and money themselves into the club if the team is giving them a feeling of success or at least striving for it.
Back to top Go down

FAO Nikkk Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAO Nikkk   FAO Nikkk EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Sounds good to me but I can envisage nikkkkkkkkkk sponsoring the shirts next season and it just meaning that Mr Brent will just have to spend less himself.

Same goes for naming rights. Just because there's a 55% income cap it doesn't mean that the whole 55% has to be invested in the playing and coaching side of things.

I get the feeling nikkkkkkkkkk's happy receiving the plaudits for his financial efforts and wouldn't want to rock the boat and start saying where the money he invests goes.

It would be great if it did go towards a decent player or two, BWP is out of favour at Charlton for instance and on loan at Brentford for instance, and would score a hatfull in this league.
Back to top Go down

FAO Nikkk Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAO Nikkk   FAO Nikkk EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 11:10 pm

he can name the stadium home park sponsored by tampex where every bleeding cvnt is welcome but people will still call it Home Park aswill the media.
Back to top Go down

FAO Nikkk Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAO Nikkk   FAO Nikkk EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 12:16 pm

I think i am seeing the future of Home Park watching the Newcastle vs Sunderland game.

No matter where you look there is a Sports Direct advert there! this is probably how Home Park will look like soon with the FES/FIL/whatever its called today's logo.

Sad day for football. And that's all advertising on this scale not just FES and Sports Direct. Adverts wont go away they bring in money but variety is nice!

Last edited by Angry of Manchester on Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

FAO Nikkk Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAO Nikkk   FAO Nikkk EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 1:16 pm

I'd go for the Arnold Swarzenegger Stadium - that would be pretty sweet.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

FAO Nikkk Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAO Nikkk   FAO Nikkk EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 1:42 pm

Oh by the way Nikkk do you condone the thuggery and bullying shown toward Argyle hospitality package customers in the business lounge by the Newells and their cohorts?

Or is common assault simply an everyday occurrence in your line of work that it doesn't require even a batting of the eyelid?
Back to top Go down

FAO Nikkk Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAO Nikkk   FAO Nikkk EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 2:38 pm

hairy j wrote:
I'd go for the Arnold Swarzenegger Stadium - that would be pretty sweet.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

pity its not called that anymore
Back to top Go down

FAO Nikkk Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAO Nikkk   FAO Nikkk EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 4:51 pm

Quote :
devonportender, I could go on and on how altruistic the man is, but I won't as it would embarrass a mate but let me tell you a story (in true Max Bygraves mode - look him up youngies).

When we were planning the first double murals (at a great cost, may I say) I sugegsted that we could have a gert big FES sign right next to the players, I think the very first two in the planning were Tynan and Wotts.

'Nope, not that good an idea Ian, as if I decide not to sponsor them any more, we can simply remove the top bit, and someone else can come in, but the actual murals can remain intact' - That's how good a sponsor the man is.

I would add since then, he's sponsored the Forza Verde hoarding, the Pasoti hoarding, the 50/50 hoarding, the Pasoti mural, he's soon to do a PASALB hoarding etc etc.

Not only a pioneer, but an amazing fan as well.

Plenty more to come, all you have to do is wait.

Remember, ALL voms will be muralised by the start of the next season.

I agree with nikkk on this about his logo i just hope one of the murals he is paying for has jack leslie, bob jack, sammy black/moses russell and jack cock!!

FAO Nikkk Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAO Nikkk   FAO Nikkk EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 6:05 pm

Gert Loinz wrote:
Oh by the way Nikkk do you condone the thuggery and bullying shown toward Argyle hospitality package customers in the business lounge by the Newells and their cohorts?

Or is common assault simply an everyday occurrence in your line of work that it doesn't require even a batting of the eyelid?

What happened?
Back to top Go down

FAO Nikkk Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAO Nikkk   FAO Nikkk EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 6:14 pm

If Nickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk has got so much cash to chuck around why dosnt he fund the extra 2-3k seats that we need to make the mini-stand into a grandstand ...thought not.
Tuppeny millionaire with a massive ego, do one Nickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

FAO Nikkk Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAO Nikkk   FAO Nikkk Empty

Back to top Go down

FAO Nikkk
Page 1 of 1