Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nikk/Fes/Fil Buttering us up for a takeover?

Go down 
+11
Freathy
Chemical Ali
Greenskin
Lord Tisdale
PlymptonPilgrim
Czarcasm
swampy
Rickler
Tringreen
Dougie
Green_1979
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Green_1979

Nikk/Fes/Fil Buttering us up for a takeover? Empty
PostSubject: Nikk/Fes/Fil Buttering us up for a takeover?   Nikk/Fes/Fil Buttering us up for a takeover? EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 5:44 pm

As the title says. Anybody else of the opinion than holier than thou Nikk is 'sponsoring' Argyle with all these 'donations' and giving the fans 'free' busses to try and get everyone on side before he launches a takeover bid? Who could rationally opose a man who has given the club tens (hundreds?) of thousands of pounds? He would have the biggest mouth piece on his side already. Just thinking out loud really.

Paul.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nikk/Fes/Fil Buttering us up for a takeover?   Nikk/Fes/Fil Buttering us up for a takeover? EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 5:55 pm

Highly suspicious isn't it ?
All the nauseating bum-licking nonsense going on over on the farm is making me sick, do they really believe that all this has been done as a genuine token of generosity!! add in to that after all the utter charlatans that have associated with PAFC the last few years!? are they really that naive?!
The scary thing is i actually think they are
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Nikk/Fes/Fil Buttering us up for a takeover?   Nikk/Fes/Fil Buttering us up for a takeover? EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 6:03 pm

He wouldn't be adverse to doing something I guess. This from November 2011.

Quote :

I know to date I have just been here mucking about with auctions and stuff but for some time it has been on my mind to discuss that going forward and particularly following the feeling following last nights game, maybe the way forward would be to step back several years, and I appreciate not perhaps relevant with todays "big clubs" with "big owners" but we as a club should put together a board of directors with maybe 6 or 7 Directors all of whom can offer personal substantial bank gurantees or lump sums and thus move into safety with the budget to" buy" safety from "disaster" James has already made it clear what his limits are but perhaps there are are a few that could do this. I personally do not think it would take a busting amount of cash to buy safety. Anyway would be delighted to help personally and surely there are a few other genuine Devon/Cornwall business people who could form a board. Ok maybe not suitable for the big time but sufficient to ensure league survival ? Maybe talking nonsense and perhaps I should just bid on shirts but cant help feeling this is the way to go today !

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nikk/Fes/Fil Buttering us up for a takeover?   Nikk/Fes/Fil Buttering us up for a takeover? EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 6:10 pm

something is afoot that is obvious takeover im not too sure on but i would bet a steak dinner that its got to be something to do with the stadium ie a name change/sponsorship.

I refuse to believe that all these auctions and sponsorship's however noble they are in terms of income for the club are not part of the grander scheme.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Nikk/Fes/Fil Buttering us up for a takeover?   Nikk/Fes/Fil Buttering us up for a takeover? EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 6:25 pm

Some have seen this as a possible next phase for some time. As soon as it is 'convenient' to the puppet master. No wonder Porkie has bought the farm and is in overdrive.

Meanwhile, looking back a year GOB's assessment on this thread concerning the miniature stand has been borne out too.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nikk/Fes/Fil Buttering us up for a takeover?   Nikk/Fes/Fil Buttering us up for a takeover? EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 6:32 pm

with my green wig on wearing my fes t shirt at least nikkkkk appears to me to be a proper fan with the amount of money he's put in i'd take him over speccy any day! i know we got nool and the throbber gang associated with nikkkkkk, but if it gives a winning team what have we to lose? we havent seen a winning team or will do under brent! geek
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nikk/Fes/Fil Buttering us up for a takeover?   Nikk/Fes/Fil Buttering us up for a takeover? EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 6:36 pm

I'm more of the naming rights coming up first, but once the shitty stand is completed and Brents lip has turned from a mere quiver to a huge grin and he's not so interested in the club anymore who knows.

FES/FIL will sponsor the club next season.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nikk/Fes/Fil Buttering us up for a takeover?   Nikk/Fes/Fil Buttering us up for a takeover? EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 6:45 pm

Greenjock wrote:
I'm more of the naming rights coming up first, but once the shitty stand is completed and Brents lip has turned from a mere quiver to a huge grin and he's not so interested in the club anymore who knows.

FES/FIL will sponsor the club next season.

i think the bonds timber deal still ahs another season to run. If anything they may have a logo on the back of shirts/shorts
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nikk/Fes/Fil Buttering us up for a takeover?   Nikk/Fes/Fil Buttering us up for a takeover? EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 6:47 pm

Sufferedsince68 wrote:
with my green wig on wearing my fes t shirt at least nikkkkk appears to me to be a proper fan with the amount of money he's put in i'd take him over speccy any day! i know we got nool and the throbber gang associated with nikkkkkk, but if it gives a winning team what have we to lose? we havent seen a winning team or will do under brent! geek

if he is that SS68 why is he so secretive?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nikk/Fes/Fil Buttering us up for a takeover?   Nikk/Fes/Fil Buttering us up for a takeover? EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 7:10 pm

I'm going for naming rights to the whole ground.

FES home park.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nikk/Fes/Fil Buttering us up for a takeover?   Nikk/Fes/Fil Buttering us up for a takeover? EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 7:27 pm

Yea Man wrote:
I'm going for naming rights to the whole ground.

FES home park.

it will never be called that by anyone other than Ijn so its free money the way i see it lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nikk/Fes/Fil Buttering us up for a takeover?   Nikk/Fes/Fil Buttering us up for a takeover? EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 9:45 pm

I think there is something afoot what with new Pispot owners and Fes/Fil becoming more prominent. I think the banker is getting all his ducks in a row to lumber an asset stripped club to our feinds, sorry friends, after all what is a football club losing money worth, of course sweet FA. They will get it for nowt and that will be the end of my love affair with the club!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nikk/Fes/Fil Buttering us up for a takeover?   Nikk/Fes/Fil Buttering us up for a takeover? EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 9:55 pm

Jaytex2012 wrote:
I think there is something afoot what with new Pispot owners and Fes/Fil becoming more prominent. I think the banker is getting all his ducks in a row to lumber an asset stripped club to our feinds, sorry friends, after all what is a football club losing money worth, of course sweet FA. They will get it for nowt and that will be the end of my love affair with the club!

and mine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nikk/Fes/Fil Buttering us up for a takeover?   Nikk/Fes/Fil Buttering us up for a takeover? EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 10:05 pm

Angry of Manchester wrote:
Jaytex2012 wrote:

and mine.

This is why the poodles are agreeing with the awful plans, sucking square footage from the club for any moneyspining for the banker. It's an 'engineering' excercise by all with that lip quiver primed to turn into a smirk, what a total bunch of cnuts up there!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nikk/Fes/Fil Buttering us up for a takeover?   Nikk/Fes/Fil Buttering us up for a takeover? EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 10:13 pm

Jaytex2012 wrote:

I really do hope you're wrong, but I could see it happening. Brent pocketing a huge pot of cash then "giving" the club to the fans, i.e. Newell, Webb, Jones and Nikkkkk, along with a hefty liabilty.

That would be it for me too, and I would imagine a large number of other long-time fans. If you think the club and Pasoti are elitist now.............
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nikk/Fes/Fil Buttering us up for a takeover?   Nikk/Fes/Fil Buttering us up for a takeover? EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 10:22 pm

There's definitely a sniff of something going on, odds are he's going to be running the show sooner or later but with newell as his PR rep I feel for the guy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nikk/Fes/Fil Buttering us up for a takeover?   Nikk/Fes/Fil Buttering us up for a takeover? EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 10:27 pm

Why would anyone want to go into any sort of partnership which includes a union rep and internet site owner and feck all else? Exactly what would be the incentive for this Nikkk chap to include them in any deal. He knows that only some of the fan base even remotely like them. A couple of thousand hardly know who they are and others despise. Not exactly the terms for a marriage is it.

His company might get involved somewhere at a knock down price. He seems to be the only one out of those named who has any wedge that could remotely be worthy of the name so that I could believe. Using currently the others I could also believe if I was looking to believe a take over was in the offing but not including in any sort of Board roll. That just doesn't make sense at all at any level.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nikk/Fes/Fil Buttering us up for a takeover?   Nikk/Fes/Fil Buttering us up for a takeover? EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 10:35 pm

Sensiblegreeny wrote:
Why would anyone want to go into any sort of partnership which includes a union rep and internet site owner and feck all else? Exactly what would be the incentive for this Nikkk chap to include them in any deal. He knows that only some of the fan base even remotely like them. A couple of thousand hardly know who they are and others despise. Not exactly the terms for a marriage is it.

His company might get involved somewhere at a knock down price. He seems to be the only one out of those named who has any wedge that could remotely be worthy of the name so that I could believe. Using currently the others I could also believe if I was looking to believe a take over was in the offing but not including in any sort of Board roll. That just doesn't make sense at all at any level.

On the face of it that's right but Nikkkkkk appears to be someone who likes his ego massaged and who better than those two to keep telling him how great he is, what a generous guy he is, and to keep the propaganda machine that Pasoti has become churning out all the right stories?

If you're saying what do they bring to the table then I would say the largest fans forum on a plate, and also ask what the feck does Peter Jones bring to the table for Brent?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nikk/Fes/Fil Buttering us up for a takeover?   Nikk/Fes/Fil Buttering us up for a takeover? EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 10:52 pm

I get the ego bit, not that I know this bloke at all. The biggest internet site has a lot of members and a whole load who don't post anything in that total. This site doesn't get posts from a lot of people either so just how important would pasoti be. OK it might be for a very short time to assist in getting feet established but what then? It seems pretty clear to me that people believe less and less what they read on the internet anyway given the increase in revolting troops. They don't offer him anything else and I pressume the man isn't stupid. I can't see why he would want them around and especially if he already knows the form on them. Doesn't make sense although I know not everything does in life.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nikk/Fes/Fil Buttering us up for a takeover?   Nikk/Fes/Fil Buttering us up for a takeover? EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 10:56 pm

Personally I don't think anything is remotely set in tablets of stone yet, in respect of future ownership of the club but it's evolving day by day, week by week. Brent wants his couple of million pounds of flesh back in his pension pot and Akkeron want its slug. Whilst this is being made easier with Nikkk and the Chuckle brothers and Pasoti appeasing the online sheep, now all the club has really to do is get the final plans rubber stumped by pcc a little latter. Webb and Newell have been hogtied to the ground are being beautifully rodgererd at he moment by Brent.

It's more than likely going to be a white elephant. Brent will be long gone by then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nikk/Fes/Fil Buttering us up for a takeover?   Nikk/Fes/Fil Buttering us up for a takeover? EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 10:56 pm

Sensiblegreeny wrote:

Yes but probably at the start of all this Nikk didn't realise that newell was so bloody thick that he would be so easily exposed and was probably told "don't worry guv, I'll sort it", hence all the preparation for underhand dealings, Fkr accounts, double dealing, false accounts on pasoti etc. etc. Nikk expected an easy ride because he was promised it, unfortunately he sided with a thicko.

Only a few of pasoti's finest idiots are accepting of everything, everyone else believes there a fair bit of shit going on and that's not just us Internet geek types.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nikk/Fes/Fil Buttering us up for a takeover?   Nikk/Fes/Fil Buttering us up for a takeover? EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 11:04 pm

It's like Newell has got a second wind, he seems to be on cloud 9. Somethin is up I tell eeh!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nikk/Fes/Fil Buttering us up for a takeover?   Nikk/Fes/Fil Buttering us up for a takeover? EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 11:06 pm

Well it won't be his pekker lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nikk/Fes/Fil Buttering us up for a takeover?   Nikk/Fes/Fil Buttering us up for a takeover? EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 11:17 pm

its got to be something to do with the stadium.

Nikkk is fast turning home park into the new sports direct arena by that i mean we wont be able to move without having a logo thrust in your face.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Nikk/Fes/Fil Buttering us up for a takeover?   Nikk/Fes/Fil Buttering us up for a takeover? EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 11:20 pm

It will be the launching of the 'New Pasoti'...

Newell and Posty's wet dream together.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nikk/Fes/Fil Buttering us up for a takeover?   Nikk/Fes/Fil Buttering us up for a takeover? Empty

Back to top Go down

Nikk/Fes/Fil Buttering us up for a takeover?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next