Noseyparker
Han Solos Other Ship
Trickykid
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Trickykid

Trickykid

Takeover possible Empty
PostSubject: Takeover possible   Takeover possible EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 8:05 pm

Talking to a local business man today and he mentioned of a possible takeover, by an ex derby county chairman that sold to the yanks? Who he is I do not know, but neil warnock was also mentioned in the convesation about coming back with said chairman if he can takeover. The source was involed with argyle in the 80's but has no involvemant since then or the 90's, but still a fond argyle fan that like's to chat about argyle and whats going on. Only saying what I have been told. So Rumour you might say. Let's just wait and see.
Back to top Go down
Han Solos Other Ship

Han Solos Other Ship

Takeover possible Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takeover possible   Takeover possible EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 8:06 pm

Righto.
Back to top Go down

Takeover possible Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takeover possible   Takeover possible EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 8:09 pm

ok doky here is another rumour people..........it might rain tomorrow

albino
Back to top Go down
Noseyparker

Takeover possible Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takeover possible   Takeover possible EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 8:10 pm

Trickykid wrote:
Talking to a local business man today and he mentioned of a possible takeover, by an ex derby county chairman that sold to the yanks? Who he is I do not know, but neil warnock was also mentioned in the convesation about coming back with said chairman if he can takeover. The source was involed with argyle in the 80's but has no involvemant since then or the 90's, but still a fond argyle fan that like's to chat about argyle and whats going on. Only saying what I have been told. So Rumour you might say. Let's just wait and see.

Careful, you will be chastised for posting on this forum!
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

Takeover possible Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takeover possible   Takeover possible EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 8:13 pm

It wasn't this bloke,was it?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Remember him saying once that there were four sleeping giants in English football-Hull,Cardiff,Burnley and Argyle.Ah well,three awakenings out of four ain't bad,i suppose.
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

Takeover possible Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takeover possible   Takeover possible EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 8:15 pm

I`ve heard the same aswell. I also won the euro millions lottery last night...............
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

Takeover possible Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takeover possible   Takeover possible EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 8:20 pm

All joking aside, under brent the club WILL die. So we'd all better hope there's a takeover coming from somewhere. And sooner rather than later.
Back to top Go down
Jon L

Takeover possible Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takeover possible   Takeover possible EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 9:15 pm

Sadly, we will have to wait until the car park is a gold mine for the owner and then I reckon he will sell the football club to the first idiot to offer £1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Takeover possible Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takeover possible   Takeover possible Empty

Back to top Go down

Takeover possible
Page 1 of 1