HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Match Report (York)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Flat_Track_Bully

Flat_Track_Bully

Match Report (York) Empty
PostSubject: Match Report (York)   Match Report (York) EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 7:25 pm

Only cost me £10 to get in, and I feel ripped off.

Possibly the worst performance I can remember from an Argyle team. Almost every player seemingly incapable of completing even simple passes. Poor control, second to every tackle. The warning bells were there from very early on. A failed York clearance looped up and spent about 3s in the air. When it came down, on the edge of their box, there wasn't a Argyle player within 5 yards of it, and the York defender had a free header to make the clearance.

Chadwick came on, to zero effect. I'm not sure he won a high ball in the entire 30mins he was on the pitch, although he did at least managed to bash one of their centre-halves on the nose. Harvey at least showed a bit of spark, surely he has to move up the pecking order. Blanchard looked uncomfortable at RB and PCH didn't seem to get in the game. Need Berry or Nelson back at RB and Gurreri at RM. Although singling out individual players is a bit unfair when the whole team was sh*te.

Should have been the game where we took a massive step to safety. Instead we are right back in trouble with a harder run in than anyone else.

Back to top Go down
http://www.sciencebrainwaves.com/

PostSubject: Re: Match Report (York)   Match Report (York) EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 7:28 pm

And that was against the worst team in the league. 16 games without a win before Argyle rocked up.

Deep in the shit.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Match Report (York)   Match Report (York) EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 8:10 pm

cost me 16 quid !!!!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Match Report (York)   Match Report (York) EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 9:06 pm

We're not a bad side at getting behind the ball and snuffing out danger. Branston's head loves that backs to the wall stuff. We're shit at breaking teams down or sorting anything out ourselves, though. Five 0-0s will probably see us safe, they seem a long way off, tho.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: Match Report (York)   Match Report (York) EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 1:43 pm

Aye Tis the future Mockers ol'bean.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Match Report (York)   Match Report (York) Empty

Back to top Go down

Match Report (York)
Page 1 of 1