Highwayman
Han Solos Other Ship
Freathy
Chemical Ali
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Eeee up lad it's the York City Match thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eeee up lad it's the York City Match thread   Eeee up lad it's the York City Match thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 5:26 pm

tcm wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Angry of Manchester wrote:
We let ourselves down and probably thought like many on pasoti did our season was over on Saturday.

5 cup finals left we should be safe IF we can win our game in hand and not drop points in the other 4 games.

In case you hadn't noticed, four of the last 5 fixtures are against clubs with a shot at promotion.
In case you hadn't noticed so are Fleetwood southend and the scumers,
Out of interest mike why do you love brenty? his record is terrible, bit like his mini stand!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eeee up lad it's the York City Match thread   Eeee up lad it's the York City Match thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 5:31 pm

Argyle played a team today that where under pressure Hairy person see where that got them
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Eeee up lad it's the York City Match thread   Eeee up lad it's the York City Match thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 5:32 pm

This club has been an absolute shambles for the last few years and it really is no surprise that we're heading out of the football league. I thought Stapleton, Surroy and Todd were bad enough, but under Brent things have actually got worse.

Defeat feels worse than normal because after 3 wins on the trot there was a reasonable chance we would have been safe. Now, after losing to the mighty York (first win this year, wouldn't you just know it), I honestly think we're gone with the games we have left.

I'm sure the superfans will be happy about something though. REAL fans, REAL mates, REAL football in the conference. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Eeee up lad it's the York City Match thread   Eeee up lad it's the York City Match thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 5:33 pm

Sufferedsince68 wrote:
tcm wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
We let ourselves down and probably thought like many on pasoti did our season was over on Saturday.

5 cup finals left we should be safe IF we can win our game in hand and not drop points in the other 4 games.

In case you hadn't noticed, four of the last 5 fixtures are against clubs with a shot at promotion.
Out of interest mike why do you love brenty? his record is terrible, bit like his mini stand!
I don't remember saying I did love him,allthough I do like a man in a blazer,and as you well know we be fecked with out his cash,come on keep it real
Back to top Go down
Warny

Warny

PostSubject: Re: Eeee up lad it's the York City Match thread   Eeee up lad it's the York City Match thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 5:35 pm

If Banton doesn't score no one else looks likely too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eeee up lad it's the York City Match thread   Eeee up lad it's the York City Match thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 5:36 pm

We are able to win some of the remaining matches. I'm not a 'Dunkirk Spirit' type of supporter but we've become far more difficult to beat and we'll win/draw some of those games. Other teams also have to win and they're probably thinking doom and gloom like we are.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eeee up lad it's the York City Match thread   Eeee up lad it's the York City Match thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 5:46 pm

tcm wrote:
Sufferedsince68 wrote:
tcm wrote:
Tringreen wrote:

I don't remember saying I did love him,allthough I do like a man in a blazer,and as you well know we be fecked with out his cash,come on keep it real
how do you know we would be fvcked without him? he got in first saved the club so we were told by his groupies who all got badges seats in the directors box ! look at the league table look how he kept clueless on for so long look at that torquay style mini stand he wants to build ,its time you rimmers and grateful's got real not the other way round.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Eeee up lad it's the York City Match thread   Eeee up lad it's the York City Match thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 5:46 pm

hairy j wrote:
Personally I'd rather we played teams who are under pressure - those going for promotion will be under pressure. What we need are big crowds at home and a bit of luck away.... it's getting a bit hairy though.

How many times have you given up Tring?

I've given up going to matches for 3 years. Have been sensing impending doom for about 6. This nightmare with Brent, using fools like the superfans and the endless incompetence surrounding the football in general, is more than likely to lead to the Blue Square or at best, years of utter pants and Avivafest mentality at Home Park, in the mickey mouse stand and the lower leagues.
You can't simply rid yourself of all feeling for the club but you can accept the future and that future being one you can't stomach. The tent dwellers and the celebrities on the coach trips are not where I want to be, or be associated with, in any respect.
This joke of a grandstand will be the last straw for me, as it will put a cap on our ambition for a very long time to come.

Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Eeee up lad it's the York City Match thread   Eeee up lad it's the York City Match thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 5:49 pm

It's not his 'cash' though, it's a loan, so all the while the club's debt increases. He's not as philanthropic has you may think. He needs to keep the club going while he carries on with the property development.

Once that's completed he'll be off wanting the money back.
Back to top Go down
Highwayman

Highwayman

PostSubject: Re: Eeee up lad it's the York City Match thread   Eeee up lad it's the York City Match thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 5:54 pm

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
It's not his 'cash' though, it's a loan, so all the while the club's debt increases. He's not as philanthropic has you may think. He needs to keep the club going while he carries on with the property development.

This is the truth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eeee up lad it's the York City Match thread   Eeee up lad it's the York City Match thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 5:57 pm

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:

we know that bud, its the gimps that want to build a statue of him lips a quivvering, that will put up with any shit even the non league nightmare coming our way.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Eeee up lad it's the York City Match thread   Eeee up lad it's the York City Match thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 6:02 pm

hairy j wrote:
Personally I'd rather we played teams who are under pressure - those going for promotion will be under pressure. What we need are big crowds at home and a bit of luck away.... it's getting a bit hairy though.

How many times have you given up Tring?

Now we have to try and get a result against the likes of Cheltenham,Burton and Rotherham. Two of those are at home which may be an advantage,but they will be ever-so tough nuts to crack. Decent sized crowds would be very beneficial for the visit of Cheltenham and Rotherham.

Looking at the total points the teams at the bottom can get,Argyle can get the most at 61,followed by AFC Wimbledon,Barnet and Dagenham at 60.

Accrington and Aldershot can get 59,Torquay 58 and York 57.

We can't even say for sure how many more wins can keep Argyle up and if you were to say 3 wins at a guess,that would give Argyle 55 points and you would have to pray and hope that the other relegation contenders faff up big time..

We have now entered the business end of the season and i really hope Argyle DO NOT have to rely on getting a result at Rochdale to stay in League Two,one would hope they are clear by then.

Having said that,i do not wish to See Argyle wobble and fall apart dramatically in the final 5 games.

Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Eeee up lad it's the York City Match thread   Eeee up lad it's the York City Match thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 6:24 pm

Sufferedsince68 wrote:
PlymptonPilgrim wrote:

we know that bud, its the gimps that want to build a statue of him lips a quivvering, that will put up with any shit even the non league nightmare coming our way.
same old shite you talk,,your allterative plan is????????
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Eeee up lad it's the York City Match thread   Eeee up lad it's the York City Match thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 6:26 pm

alternative even,,don't even think that's right,,
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Eeee up lad it's the York City Match thread   Eeee up lad it's the York City Match thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 6:36 pm

from the snipitts ive got from this site on the way to move forward,is trings lets move to a field in the south devon league and start again,to freathy and suffered grand idear of shouting its crap,,,not realy the answer is it,not realy what you might term as a plan,,,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eeee up lad it's the York City Match thread   Eeee up lad it's the York City Match thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 6:38 pm

mike's dyslexia gets worse with every sip of cheap booze lol
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Eeee up lad it's the York City Match thread   Eeee up lad it's the York City Match thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 6:43 pm

3 bottles of red for a tenner,,god bless asda,,,
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Eeee up lad it's the York City Match thread   Eeee up lad it's the York City Match thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 6:49 pm

fans with no plans,,,,or are you lot just keeping them to your selfs?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eeee up lad it's the York City Match thread   Eeee up lad it's the York City Match thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 7:03 pm

tcm wrote:
fans with no plans,,,,or are you lot just keeping them to your selfs?
fanz,,, with,,,, small,,,, planzzzz,,,,,,, iz ,wottt,,,, speccky liikes,,,, itz cheeeper,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, brant in,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, fletch innn................ mini crapp ,,,,,,stand,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,in,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,non,,,,,,,,,,,,,leegue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, in Sleep
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Eeee up lad it's the York City Match thread   Eeee up lad it's the York City Match thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 7:05 pm

yeah all very amusing suffered,,but like I say,,nooooo fecking plan Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eeee up lad it's the York City Match thread   Eeee up lad it's the York City Match thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 7:08 pm

tcm wrote:
yeah all very amusing suffered,,but like I say,,nooooo fecking plan Razz
I l,,,,,,,,,liike a flan,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,cheeeze,,,, on, topp,,,,,,,, wiv,,,,,,,,,,,, onnionzzs,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, brrrrrrrrrrrrrenttt,,,,,,,,,,,inn.,,,,,,,,,,flanz innnn,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Eeee up lad it's the York City Match thread   Eeee up lad it's the York City Match thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 7:13 pm

no ,,sorry that's still not a alternative plan,,,,,i don't think your getting it,,,shouting isn't realy a plan that's gona get us to the prem,,you do have one don't you?,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eeee up lad it's the York City Match thread   Eeee up lad it's the York City Match thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 7:19 pm

wats ur pam,,,,,,,,,,,,,den mike,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,daddies 1 will mak him v unpopopularrr in futre........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eeee up lad it's the York City Match thread   Eeee up lad it's the York City Match thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 7:34 pm

You seen the film taken Mike?
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Eeee up lad it's the York City Match thread   Eeee up lad it's the York City Match thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 7:45 pm

absolute garbage. complete waste of a day.
this club deserves the conference. everyone else down there knows whta it means our shower of sh1te dont !!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eeee up lad it's the York City Match thread   Eeee up lad it's the York City Match thread - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Eeee up lad it's the York City Match thread
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next