pepsipete
Dane
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

FAO Lord Tisdale, Red Star and Jabba. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAO Lord Tisdale, Red Star and Jabba.   FAO Lord Tisdale, Red Star and Jabba. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 4:41 pm

The Red Star wrote:
To Jock, read my post again. My comment was aimed at all hooligans not just Argyles. All are cowards and all look like pricks. I am happy not to run scared of those than run off at the mouth, whether its the low life drugged up sly or the pound stretcher missing element. I have learnt that it is only football and City will always be crap. Do I care? No? I am only here because i dont run from bullies and will sort Newell out simply for disrespecting me. someone from Swilly would not normally enter my world, unless i wanted the rubbish put out. For some reason only known to yourself You gesture with words yet something inside you let's your family and yourself be put down by newel and his short fat illiterate son, yet you have not damaged him. In life you need to be able to protect your family, if not you are nothing. I am sure you will attempt to justify your lack of action and will probably call me scum and other names, will it have any effect on my me...no. Ask yourself why Newell and his like are careful how far they go with an educated, articulate non hooligan type like me. I am happy not to be born and brought up in Plymouth and to be able to live a much different life because of it.

Good luck to genuine hardworking Argyle fans, I will depart these boards but will deal with Newells minor disrespect in my family's Sandy Row way, and he knows it.

scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FAO Lord Tisdale, Red Star and Jabba.   FAO Lord Tisdale, Red Star and Jabba. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 6:23 pm

The Red Star wrote:
To Jock, read my post again. My comment was aimed at all hooligans not just Argyles. All are cowards and all look like pricks. I am happy not to run scared of those than run off at the mouth, whether its the low life drugged up sly or the pound stretcher missing element. I have learnt that it is only football and City will always be crap. Do I care? No? I am only here because i dont run from bullies and will sort Newell out simply for disrespecting me. someone from Swilly would not normally enter my world, unless i wanted the rubbish put out. For some reason only known to yourself You gesture with words yet something inside you let's your family and yourself be put down by newel and his short fat illiterate son, yet you have not damaged him. In life you need to be able to protect your family, if not you are nothing. I am sure you will attempt to justify your lack of action and will probably call me scum and other names, will it have any effect on my me...no. Ask yourself why Newell and his like are careful how far they go with an educated, articulate non hooligan type like me. I am happy not to be born and brought up in Plymouth and to be able to live a much different life because of it.

Good luck to genuine hardworking Argyle fans, I will depart these boards but will deal with Newells minor disrespect in my family's Sandy Row way, and he knows it.

Someone forgot to reorder his prescriptions for the long weekend.

Apart from that you make perfect sense.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: FAO Lord Tisdale, Red Star and Jabba.   FAO Lord Tisdale, Red Star and Jabba. - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 12:29 am

Happy Daze wrote:
Tis called me a knob on the chat earlier Wink

My god Daisy you're dim, the knob was an expletive intended to denote a lack of satisfaction with the spawny goal your saviour loanee had fluked in, chances of him ever signing for you zero, where would you be now without his goals ? Rock bottom.

Enjoy your moment in the sun boys, 5 o'clock tomorrow may well put an entirely different slant on things, you won your cup final in front of Brenty's bonus crowd, he will have pocketed a nice few quid while your long term staff still wait for their wages from two years back, but you have a lot to be proud of, for one you have so many more of the wanker hoolies that exercise Red's derision, you have the Porkstain representing your club all around the country, you have one of the banking elite who fooked over the entire world fooking over the club you purport to love and you do nothing, yep, a lot to be proud of.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: FAO Lord Tisdale, Red Star and Jabba.   FAO Lord Tisdale, Red Star and Jabba. - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 11:08 am

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Happy Daze wrote:

My god Daisy you're dim, the knob was an expletive intended to denote a lack of satisfaction with the spawny goal your saviour loanee had fluked in, chances of him ever signing for you zero, where would you be now without his goals ? Rock bottom.

Enjoy your moment in the sun boys, 5 o'clock tomorrow may well put an entirely different slant on things, you won your cup final in front of Brenty's bonus crowd, he will have pocketed a nice few quid while your long term staff still wait for their wages from two years back, but you have a lot to be proud of, for one you have so many more of the wanker hoolies that exercise Red's derision, you have the Porkstain representing your club all around the country, you have one of the banking elite who fooked over the entire world fooking over the club you purport to love and you do nothing, yep, a lot to be proud of.

Sadly, he's correct. The short sightedness of Argyle fans never ceases to amaze me. When/if we manage to just stay up, the usual suspects will be on the farm and here laughing excitedy at the 'non believers', as if some sort of triumph had been achieved.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FAO Lord Tisdale, Red Star and Jabba.   FAO Lord Tisdale, Red Star and Jabba. - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 11:17 am

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Happy Daze wrote:

Cool story bro.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: FAO Lord Tisdale, Red Star and Jabba.   FAO Lord Tisdale, Red Star and Jabba. - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 12:55 pm

hairy j wrote:

Cool story bro.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now that's just hurtful.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: FAO Lord Tisdale, Red Star and Jabba.   FAO Lord Tisdale, Red Star and Jabba. - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 8:22 pm

Pretty much how I suggested then with you right back in the shiite.

Just the usual SoP with you divs getting all excited because you won your cup final only to be brought back down to earth when reality bites you in the butt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FAO Lord Tisdale, Red Star and Jabba.   FAO Lord Tisdale, Red Star and Jabba. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 10:18 am

Guess what Tis, when you get repeatedly bent over and rogered up the wrong un by a long line of property developers, ex. Banker developers, superfans and administrators it takes a while to be able to stand up straight and a little while longer to lose the John Wayne walk. However we have turned a bit of a corner, our form is probably better than yours for the last ten games. If we get relegated it will be because that Brent stuck with Fletch for way too long, if we had started with Sheridan we would be right behind you and you know it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FAO Lord Tisdale, Red Star and Jabba.   FAO Lord Tisdale, Red Star and Jabba. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

FAO Lord Tisdale, Red Star and Jabba.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2