HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tisdale to Swindon?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Tisdale to Swindon? Empty
PostSubject: Tisdale to Swindon?   Tisdale to Swindon? EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 6:15 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tisdale to Swindon?   Tisdale to Swindon? EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 6:24 pm

Fire your cv off quick dane, the exeter job could be yours if the cravat bails out cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tisdale to Swindon?   Tisdale to Swindon? EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 6:32 pm

Favourite to take job although our spokeman told the BBC "why would he move to a Club £13 million in debt".

I think he would like to take us up again this season and then go. Personally, I don't think Swindon are big enough
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Tisdale to Swindon?   Tisdale to Swindon? EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 7:08 pm

swansea, southmapton, ipswich ?

who the hell IS big enough ? Benfica ?

delusions of grandure. he goes to another club he will last 3 months .
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Tisdale to Swindon?   Tisdale to Swindon? EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 7:29 pm

Lord Aviva wrote:

I tend to agree. Tisdales crowning glory is taking a pretty bog standard lower league club from the 4th tier to the 3rd. Then getting them relegated.

I don't think Sir Alex should be looking nervously over his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Tisdale to Swindon?   Tisdale to Swindon? EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:01 pm

I wouldn't be surprised if he did go, there seems to be discontent with him amongst some city fans. He's one of the longest serving managers (fifth I think) at their current clubs and may want a new challenge?

I still rate him though and he built on the good work carried out by Inglethorpe (?) before him and got city up twice in two seasons. When they got to League 1 they lost Cureton, Harley and Matt Taylor (the first two definitely being amongst their better players) and replaced with cheaper crap which I would guess led to their relegation (and the fact city only really have the infrastructure for 4th tier football Very Happy )

Hopefully Fletcher is favourite for the City job if the cravat does leave.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tisdale to Swindon?   Tisdale to Swindon? EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:11 pm

Lord Aviva wrote:

Tisdale took City from the conference to 2 back to back promotions with no budget. Argyle could not afford the 2 years wages to pay up his contract, nor could they afford his wages (although they have a habit of not paying them anyway)...so that leaves Cornwall's worst Club out. Nor does he want to manage in the conference or a club likely to go into administration for a second time. I am sure with enough fanfests, you could just about pay for his cravat and chinos for a month.

We haven't got delusions of grandeur we just know we have a Club which is ours and not one soon to be turned into a car park for a second rate hotel.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Tisdale to Swindon?   Tisdale to Swindon? EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 10:32 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
When they got to League 1 they lost Cureton, Harley and Matt Taylor (the first two definitely being amongst their better players) and replaced with cheaper crap which I would guess led to their relegation (and the fact city only really have the infrastructure for 4th tier football .

Got yourself a tad lost on the time line there Chemmy, Curo didn't join until our second season up and Harley and Taylor didn't leave until then. We certainly didn't replace with cheaper crap either, Tisdale paid a fortune for some real cack.

The question of infrastructure is an interesting one, all but the top six in League one operate on crowds way smaller than our capacity, players win games not empty plastic seats.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tisdale to Swindon?   Tisdale to Swindon? EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 10:40 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Chemical Ali wrote:
When they got to League 1 they lost Cureton, Harley and Matt Taylor (the first two definitely being amongst their better players) and replaced with cheaper crap which I would guess led to their relegation (and the fact city only really have the infrastructure for 4th tier football .

Got yourself a tad lost on the time line there Chemmy, Curo didn't join until our second season up and Harley and Taylor didn't leave until then. We certainly didn't replace with cheaper crap either, Tisdale paid a fortune for some real cack.

The question of infrastructure is an interesting one, all but the top six in League one operate on crowds way smaller than our capacity, players win games not empty plastic seats.

There were a few of those at JSP game in Dec
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Tisdale to Swindon?   Tisdale to Swindon? EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 10:46 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
There were a few of those at JSP game in Dec

Did you mean SJP Punchy ?

What you guys need to grasp is that a visit from Plymouth Argyle is not much of a draw for us any more and also comes with no end of hassle due to your heavy 'tard quotient per various vids available on U Tube.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Tisdale to Swindon?   Tisdale to Swindon? EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 3:05 am

has he gone yet ?

Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Tisdale to Swindon?   Tisdale to Swindon? EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 4:22 pm

Lord Aviva wrote:
has he gone yet ?

who cares ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tisdale to Swindon?   Tisdale to Swindon? Empty

Back to top Go down

Tisdale to Swindon?
Page 1 of 1