Lord Tisdale
Mapperley, darling
Tringreen
Czarcasm
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Cringe....again - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cringe....again   Cringe....again - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 7:35 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Freathy wrote:
That's the decision made for me not to bother with Saturday then! They really don't get it do they? All it this embarrasing 'display'will do is give Exeter fans something to guffaw at extremely loudly. It all sounds far too excrutiating to contemplate. I'll be doing something else on Saturday.

You really think we need some juvey card waving to raise a decent guffaw at you mob ?
cant remember your lot ever raising anything in plymouth ,let alone a mob bounce
Back to top Go down
cornysteve

PostSubject: Re: Cringe....again   Cringe....again - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 9:06 pm

As Tis said "I have to say the derby was important as hell to us six years ago when we were 70 places and 4 divisions below you, we were desperate to get back to some semblance of the historical norm". I've got to agree that the circumstances were the almost complete opposite of where they are now.

But, with that in mind, his/her preaching on what should be built for the new grandstand is laughable. I am perfectly aware that we are a lower championship/ upper league one club. i have no delusions that we are above this. The current grandstand development, no hint of sarcasm there, would basically castrate PAFC to being an upper league two/ mid table league one club.

I dont want the stretford end, in the same way that I dont want a fleetwood end that stops any further development in the future, be it near or far.

As an Argyle fan, is that too much to ask?

Steve

PS I've had a few now, so please don't pick on grammer as I'll obsess over it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cringe....again   Cringe....again - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 9:12 pm

Mansfields main stand holds 6000. Just that please.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Cringe....again   Cringe....again - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 9:30 pm

cornysteve wrote:

But, with that in mind, his/her preaching on what should be built for the new grandstand is laughable.

As laughable as the Swillyite on his usual Friday night out with vomit trickling slowly from the side of his mouth, as the piss dries in his many times sodden crotch, complaining to all that will listen that he would get a Lamborghini to go home in but the local dealer wont give him the cabriolet.

Yes the drunken Swillyite is a metaphor for PAFC and we are pretty much certain that there is no Lambo dealer in Muff.

Think on Steve, reject the offer of a £10 million stand from the guy who is the only reason you still have a team, and, considering you do not have a pot to piss in, where the fook are you gonna get the cash to spend even more on this mega stand you feel you deserve just for supporting a sack of shiite football club ?

PAFC was castrated the moment you all sucked the dream and watched while a variety of festering suits stole the millions of pounds that funded your rise to mid table Championship mediocrity, laughable indeed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cringe....again   Cringe....again - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 9:38 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
cornysteve wrote:

But, with that in mind, his/her preaching on what should be built for the new grandstand is laughable.

As laughable as the Swillyite on his usual Friday night out with vomit trickling slowly from the side of his mouth, as the piss dries in his many times sodden crotch, complaining to all that will listen that he would get a Lamborghini to go home in but the local dealer wont give him the cabriolet.

Yes the drunken Swillyite is a metaphor for PAFC and we are pretty much certain that there is no Lambo dealer in Muff.

Think on Steve, reject the offer of a £10 million stand from the guy who is the only reason you still have a team, and, considering you do not have a pot to piss in, where the fook are you gonna get the cash to spend even more on this mega stand you feel you deserve just for supporting a sack of shiite football club ?

PAFC was castrated the moment you all sucked the dream and watched while a variety of festering suits stole the millions of pounds that funded your rise to mid table Championship mediocrity, laughable indeed.
Good evening tis, like the weather you seem a tad bitter tonight is it pre cup final nerves?
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Cringe....again   Cringe....again - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 9:48 pm

Sufferedsince68 wrote:
Good evening tis, like the weather you seem a tad bitter tonight is it pre cup final nerves?

You know it Suffers.

Not much support to be had around here even in the week prior to your cup final and just another fixture for us.

You can be assured that by three o'clock Saturday I shall either be all over here like the proverbial cheap suit or you will all be able to bleat away with total impunity as I do my Creature Golem impression in some dark cave well below ground.
Back to top Go down
cornysteve

PostSubject: Re: Cringe....again   Cringe....again - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 9:52 pm

Bollocks!

I wasn't having a pop at you Lord Tis. You use multiple continents and every thing. Joke. It is a simplistic idea to say that James Brent was the only reason that we have a club. If ever there was a pre packed administration, we were it. Personally, I think that we were pre packed for Risdale and the CPers' but confrontation by Webb and Newell amongst others changed that. Fair play to them for that, Risdale being football's cancer, but Brents subsequant actions have not exactly cast him in the light of saviour, reluctant or otherwise. The £10m stand, again 'I'm a cynic as you know Ted', given that the only people spouting £10m are Brent, Akkeron and flunkies, is not a freebie.

If PAFC were to reject the downgrade, I mean development, does that mean the end for the club. Does it Feck. If we want to meander along as a mediocre div 3/2 club, we can do it without James Brent and his Akkeron/Citibank investors realising any profit. If he walked away now, I dont expect it would cost him a great deal, thats here and now cash, not prospective future earnings. Walking away now would mean walking away from the massive, Not Argyle, development opportunity that is currently there for the taking.

I've nothing aginst Mr Brent per se, getting a return for your investment isn't a crime. That said getting a higher return at the expense of a local institution isn't right in any shape or form.

Steve
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cringe....again   Cringe....again - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 9:54 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Sufferedsince68 wrote:

You know it Suffers.

Not much support to be had around here even in the week prior to your cup final and just another fixture for us.

You can be assured that by three o'clock Saturday I shall either be all over here like the proverbial cheap suit or you will all be able to bleat away with total impunity as I do my Creature Golem impression in some dark cave well below ground.
Tis if we win there will be NO hiding place for you! sunny
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Cringe....again   Cringe....again - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 10:19 pm

cornysteve wrote:
Bollocks!

I wasn't having a pop at you Lord Tis. You use multiple continents and every thing. Joke. It is a simplistic idea to say that James Brent was the only reason that we have a club. If ever there was a pre packed administration, we were it. Personally, I think that we were pre packed for Risdale and the CPers' but confrontation by Webb and Newell amongst others changed that. Fair play to them for that, Risdale being football's cancer, but Brents subsequant actions have not exactly cast him in the light of saviour, reluctant or otherwise. The £10m stand, again 'I'm a cynic as you know Ted', given that the only people spouting £10m are Brent, Akkeron and flunkies, is not a freebie.

If PAFC were to reject the downgrade, I mean development, does that mean the end for the club. Does it Feck. If we want to meander along as a mediocre div 3/2 club, we can do it without James Brent and his Akkeron/Citibank investors realising any profit. If he walked away now, I dont expect it would cost him a great deal, thats here and now cash, not prospective future earnings. Walking away now would mean walking away from the massive, Not Argyle, development opportunity that is currently there for the taking.

I've nothing aginst Mr Brent per se, getting a return for your investment isn't a crime. That said getting a higher return at the expense of a local institution isn't right in any shape or form.

Steve

Nowt awry in what you say there Steve, Ridsdale certainly is a poison but he isn't the only about. What I keep coming back to is the lack of any alternate at the time, whether we shall ever know if there was a white knight who was excluded by the Axis of lowlife scumbags running the "pre pack" is doubtful, the bottom line is that the only one that everybody would do business was the ex Citi Bank scum bag, it most definitely has fit up writ large upon it but that is all laundered cash through the dodgy Cayman Island accounts now, you are in bed and decisions made by the piggy little former despot are the law, his scheme is predicated upon a certain return from the land involved, that dictates that the footprint available for the new stand is as can be seen in the plans, the quoted cost is probably close to real, it's not a particularly difficult site but I am guessing his plan is for something a bit posey so the costs would be a bit above the average, but 10 million, 8 million or even 6 million, it ain't happening unless somebody else is paying.

The thing that really worries me is what you are going to do with the thousands of punters who will not be able to gain access to the ground every other week when your capacity is down to a mere 12.5k ?
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Cringe....again   Cringe....again - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 10:24 pm

Sufferedsince68 wrote:

"No hiding place" ?

Do you remember that ?

I'll be here Suffers, win lose or draw, I wouldn't want to disappoint ol' Jocky.
Back to top Go down
Highwayman

Highwayman

PostSubject: Re: Cringe....again   Cringe....again - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 10:27 pm

Sufferedsince68 wrote:
Lord Tisdale wrote:
Sufferedsince68 wrote:

You know it Suffers.

Thats WHEN we win Suffers not IF.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cringe....again   Cringe....again - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 11:27 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Sufferedsince68 wrote:

"No hiding place" ?

Do you remember that ?

I'll be here Suffers, win lose or draw, I wouldn't want to disappoint ol' Jocky.

Don't worry about me. I couldn't care less if we lost actually, might even be a giggle to know Nool and the gang are slashing their wrists as the pre-planned piss-taking airplane banner reading "One team in Devon. Sponsored by FES" goes round and round overhead. Knowing that James Brent's lip is quivering like your dick does when you see Susan Boyle on TV could be a blast.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cringe....again   Cringe....again - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 1:29 am

http://www.thisisplymouth.co.uk/Large-police-operation-planned-Plymouth-Argyle/story-18530490-detail/story.html#axzz2OnGFz4Z5

Why i ask?

Sure it is a Derby and yes passions will be high so extra staff is needed but why the need to treat it like its an Old Firm game? The large number of police quoted isnt needed i doubt very much there will be any trouble like that.
Back to top Go down
GreenWhiteBlack

GreenWhiteBlack

PostSubject: Re: Cringe....again   Cringe....again - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 9:11 am

Why does IJN care so much about Exeter? I cant be the only one in thinking that its ridiculous to call this a derby? Why do we even have to hate each other?!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cringe....again   Cringe....again - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 9:16 am

GreenWhiteBlack wrote:
Why does IJN care so much about Exeter? I cant be the only one in thinking that its ridiculous to call this a derby? Why do we even have to hate each other?!

Its fookin mentoe innit its them fookin scummers innit they be fookin shit
Back to top Go down
GreenWhiteBlack

GreenWhiteBlack

PostSubject: Re: Cringe....again   Cringe....again - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 9:19 am

Happy Daze wrote:
GreenWhiteBlack wrote:

Its fookin mentoe innit its them fookin scummers innit they be fookin shit

lol!

Brilliant!

Ive never understood why people call them the 'scum', how exactly are they 'scum'? Hitler was scum, some fans of a very average fourth division football team aren't
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cringe....again   Cringe....again - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 9:20 am

Scum usually rises to the top.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Cringe....again   Cringe....again - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 9:30 am

Angry of Manchester wrote:
http://www.thisisplymouth.co.uk/Large-police-operation-planned-Plymouth-Argyle/story-18530490-detail/story.html#axzz2OnGFz4Z5

Why i ask?

Sure it is a Derby and yes passions will be high so extra staff is needed but why the need to treat it like its an Old Firm game? The large number of police quoted isnt needed i doubt very much there will be any trouble like that.

Basically, the Old Bill grossly under-resourced the JPT game a couple of years ago. There were hardly any police inside the ground, resulting in it kicking off a bit during and after the game.

They don't want egg on their face again, so as a result games like this are now teeming with local constabulary.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Cringe....again   Cringe....again - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 10:50 am

Of all the cringeworthy bears, in all the world, the Pasoti Avivas are by far the biggest and the gayest.

Cringe No Rolling Eyes

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=75246
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cringe....again   Cringe....again - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 12:15 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
If Exeter have a sense of humour between them, they could get a small-scale print out of about 100 A4 sheets of Blue (Square) paper, then arrange an area of 10x10 seats and just hold them up.

City vs Argyle is not for kids and plastics to play with.

Quite right. It's for adults to want to kill each other in the name of football and County bragging rights. I'm tooled and ready. Are you?
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Cringe....again   Cringe....again - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 2:57 pm

Person Of Interest wrote:
I'm tooled and ready. Are you?

No I am not a tool, good to know that you are though.

A derby is a serious event which should be approached with pride and passion and yes, dare I say, plenty of banter you fecking scummers.

Unfortunately, and it is an issue in which I will concede you are by far the bigger club, the knuckle draggers and the juvenile following usually drag the whole thing down, the scenes inside and more particularly outside the ground after the JPT game were an absolute disgrace, I recall the Porcine one losing yet more cred by refusing to disassociate himself from the thuggery, no surprises there though, once a hoolie.

I don't mind being referred to as "Scum" in this context, I see it as a term of endearment, I have in the past sung "you're gonna get your fooking head kicked in" at people I didn't know with absolutely no intention of actually doing it, it's a bit of a laugh right up to the point where the mentally sub normal start to think they are involved in world war III, again, an area where you have us at a disadvantage.

The baiting of the opposing fans can be part of a great day out, people just need to learn that sometimes you get beat and the way in which you take that defeat defines you as a person.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Cringe....again   Cringe....again - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 3:02 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Of all the cringeworthy bears, in all the world, the Pasoti Avivas are by far the biggest and the gayest.

Cringe No Rolling Eyes

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=75246

Not surprising that ol' porky kept that particular link.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cringe....again   Cringe....again - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 3:04 pm

We may well have a chance of escaping the clutches of the pig

Ian Newell‏@IJN3
Holiday booked, 8 nights North Shore, 8 nights Waikiki and one night L.A, jobs a good one. #loveHawaii

If he's off to Hawaii the North Koreans may well decide to fire those Nuke's they've got after all lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cringe....again   Cringe....again - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cringe....again
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: Zoo Corner-
Jump to: