Czarcasm
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Cringe....again Empty
PostSubject: Cringe....again   Cringe....again EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 9:00 am

Feel the force of the forza nerda.

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=75249&p=1299319#p1299319

And of course, Newell has to pop up with the oh so predictable sponsored by FES.

I wonder if he gets first dibs on being on top if he mentions him in every post.
Back to top Go down

Cringe....again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cringe....again   Cringe....again EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 10:04 am

Yea Man wrote:
Feel the force of the forza nerda.

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=75249&p=1299319#p1299319

And of course, Newell has to pop up with the oh so predictable sponsored by FES.

I wonder if he gets first dibs on being on top if he mentions him in every post.

I see he's also trying desperately to make everyone think that FES is now FIL geek Got Jamesey to knock up a shit looking logo and change the thread title and edit all your posts to include the "new name" in the hope that someone on here will think that the company has changed name and make a dick of themselves pointing it out cheers

If he wanted to let everyone know how shit Jamesey was at design he could've just shown the murals again, SPONSORED OF COURSE BY FIL lol!

Real clever fuckers over on the farm Razz

Last edited by Greenjock on Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Cringe....again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cringe....again   Cringe....again EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 10:33 am

If Exeter have a sense of humour between them, they could get a small-scale print out of about 100 A4 sheets of Blue (Square) paper, then arrange an area of 10x10 seats and just hold them up.

Pretty good piss-taking retort that'd be.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Cringe....again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cringe....again   Cringe....again EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 11:01 am

Czarcasm wrote:
If Exeter have a sense of humour between them, they could get a small-scale print out of about 100 A4 sheets of Blue (Square) paper, then arrange an area of 10x10 seats and just hold them up.

Youuum naaaaat a praaaaaper faaaaan............... even though you still goes games scratch

I know the attitudes and behaviours of these people [ and the clueless football club in general of course] have turned me off making the effort to turn up and suffer at matches in recent years but I'm now becoming bored with the whole thing.
I suppose that the end game is in sight and when Brent and his jamboys [because that is exactly what they do, in keeping the flies off him] have their way and create a lower league football club facility, hemmed in by ice rinks , retail outlets and a hotel, I might be able to free my mind of the seemingly lifelong burden of being addicted to PAFC......................and what it could have been.

There really must be something in the water, or is it the seaside yokel genes ?
Back to top Go down

Cringe....again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cringe....again   Cringe....again EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 11:06 am

IJN wrote:
As you know Hairy, someone has uninpeachable proof that I have been gagged by JB.

Um yes you stupid old man, that'll be because Chris Webb your REAL friend told us so.

Back to top Go down

Cringe....again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cringe....again   Cringe....again EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 12:08 pm

Yea Man wrote:
IJN wrote:
As you know Hairy, someone has uninpeachable proof that I have been gagged by JB.

Um yes you stupid old man, that'll be because Chris Webb your REAL friend told us so.

He'll deny that of course. Christ Webb would never lie lol! I've never had anything to do with deepthroat, Windsor boy, Greenman etc etc etc

Meanwhile it's going to be the battle of the coloured card now on Saturday. Tony Hart will be the judge and obviously all card must have a fire certificate.

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=75246&start=15
Back to top Go down

Cringe....again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cringe....again   Cringe....again EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 12:19 pm

And perhaps Mr Newell, and his son for back up, could have a word with the stewards to ask them to confiscate any blue cards off the city fans. We all know what sort of a word Newell usually has with the stewards so they're bound to help out.

"You f***** c*** better do as I f***** say or I'll break your f***** neck you jumped up little f***** Hitler. Don't you know who I am you f***** c***sucker. I know where you live you w***** and I'll send my son round to quote lines from movies at you, you see if I don't c*** features. I was a copper for a week and I still have my old contacts, and I was a hooligan you lanky streak of p***. I'll knock you into next week you a******. Go on get your f***** mates too, my son's a right nasty b****** and will tear you limb from f***** limb if you don't obey me.
Back to top Go down

Cringe....again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cringe....again   Cringe....again EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 1:02 pm

Not a bad idea in principal but it fancy it will fall on its arse like the poppy one did and the green card to the admin stunt (light green cards on a clear day great choice whoever thought of that lol)

If half of the fans will do it and it will be hailed as a massive success when it isnt.
Back to top Go down

Cringe....again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cringe....again   Cringe....again EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 1:30 pm

I agree with Angry, good in principle but will be crap in practice. I remeber the rather pathetic little cards they handed out for the admin protest - you couldnt see if people were holding them up or not.

And why cant IJN leave FES the f*** out of it and just let the debate involve enthusiastic Argyle supporters?
Back to top Go down

Cringe....again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cringe....again   Cringe....again EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 1:40 pm

Womble wrote:
I agree with Angry, good in principle but will be crap in practice. I remeber the rather pathetic little cards they handed out for the admin protest - you couldnt see if people were holding them up or not.

And why cant IJN leave FES the f*** out of it and just let the debate involve enthusiastic Argyle supporters?

Because he is a corporate fan not a football one its all about telling the world who your REAL freinds are in every post.

this post is sponsored by underburn aftershave....perfect for when your going under Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

Cringe....again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cringe....again   Cringe....again EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 1:40 pm

changed the name from fes - festering exeter scroats, to fil - filthy illegitimate loaners
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk

Cringe....again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cringe....again   Cringe....again EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 1:43 pm

why the name change after spending all that money on plastering home park with that logo?
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

Cringe....again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cringe....again   Cringe....again EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 1:50 pm

http://www.fsa.gov.uk/register/firmBasicDetails.do?area51=true&sid=113044
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

Cringe....again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cringe....again   Cringe....again EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 3:53 pm

Czarcasm wrote:

Oh purleeeze, that is just soooo tinpot. One of the children on Eeeeuweb started a thread suggeting it and was duly given short shrift by older and wiser fans.

City vs Argyle is not for kids and plastics to play with.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Cringe....again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cringe....again   Cringe....again EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 4:24 pm

It's a wank 4th division derby Tis, that's all it is.

River Plate v Boca it certainly ain't. Anyway you need the kids to be going if you wanna try and manufacture a rivalry. It's the kids who are sadly witnessing us play you with alarming regularity. Anyone in their 30's upwards would have grown up in an era when we only ever played you when we were in a trough and you at your peak - i.e. a lot less than nowadays, sadly.
Back to top Go down

Cringe....again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cringe....again   Cringe....again EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 4:38 pm

It'll look pretty shit if people don't do it. It'll also look pretty shit if half the crowd are still outside before kick off like happened when we played Torquay that time and Argyle had hardly any turnstiles open.
Back to top Go down

Cringe....again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cringe....again   Cringe....again EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 4:57 pm

how many planes will be on the pitch before halftime i wonder
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

Cringe....again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cringe....again   Cringe....again EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 4:58 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
It's a wank 4th division derby Tis, that's all it is.

Fecking hell !

The penny has finally dropped.

Can I take it you will desist now from wittering on about how you need such a mahoosive ground to accomodate all them fans what will be watching you in the future ?

I have to say the derby was important as hell to us six years ago when we were 70 places and 4 divisions below you, we were desperate to get back to some semblance of the historical norm as could be seen by the turnout for the JPT game, trouble is that by the time we had caught you your flush was so busted it has been impossible to maintain that interest, hence our selling less tickets for Saturday than we took to Weymouth for a similar fixture.

I am happy for the kids to be there to learn what it is all about, I just don't wish to defer to their need to cut up and paint bits of cardboard before waving them about, yoyu lot of course, being somewhat less than children, will be waving about bits of card supplied by the most dodgy imaginable of financial backers while one of your own chases said backer for some form of restitution after being accused of something he had not done. Hope you boys think about that while you are happily waving away Saturday.

Fecking owned, the lot of ya !
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Cringe....again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cringe....again   Cringe....again EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 6:03 pm

Tis, to be fair, you own the ATD patent for wittering on.

No one else comes close, these days.

XxXx
Back to top Go down

Cringe....again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cringe....again   Cringe....again EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 6:07 pm

Czarcasm wrote:

XxXx

Thank feck someone agrees with me. It's like having my ex nagging away at me every time I read his posts.
Back to top Go down

Cringe....again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cringe....again   Cringe....again EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 6:13 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

XxXx

Thank feck someone agrees with me. It's like having my ex nagging away at me every time I read his posts.

You read his posts?
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

Cringe....again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cringe....again   Cringe....again EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 7:10 pm

That's the decision made for me not to bother with Saturday then! They really don't get it do they? All it this embarrasing 'display'will do is give Exeter fans something to guffaw at extremely loudly. It all sounds far too excrutiating to contemplate. I'll be doing something else on Saturday.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

Cringe....again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cringe....again   Cringe....again EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 7:24 pm

Greenjock wrote:
It's like having my ex nagging away at me

Feck off Jock, I've never once suggested you had a tiny dick or should get a shave before you tried to stick your tongue up my arse.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

Cringe....again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cringe....again   Cringe....again EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 7:26 pm

Freathy wrote:
That's the decision made for me not to bother with Saturday then! They really don't get it do they? All it this embarrasing 'display'will do is give Exeter fans something to guffaw at extremely loudly. It all sounds far too excrutiating to contemplate. I'll be doing something else on Saturday.

You really think we need some juvey card waving to raise a decent guffaw at you mob ?
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

Cringe....again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cringe....again   Cringe....again EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 7:34 pm

All it this embarrasing 'display'will do is give Exeter fans something ELSE to guffaw at extremely loudly

Better?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cringe....again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cringe....again   Cringe....again Empty

Back to top Go down

Cringe....again
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: Zoo Corner-
Jump to: