Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jones has changed his tune

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Jones has changed his tune Empty
PostSubject: Jones has changed his tune   Jones has changed his tune EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 7:50 pm

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=48714&p=820942#p820942

Peter_Jones wrote:

But if I were involved, I think I''d be looking for a white knight who was interested overwhelmingly in the protection of the football club going forward.

Not the World Cup, not the Central Park development project.

The football club.

Really? 2 years later and it's all change, now a director on the board of James Brent whose firmly set on the Central Park development project.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jones has changed his tune   Jones has changed his tune EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 8:17 pm

Yea Man wrote:

Peter_Jones wrote:

But if I were involved, I think I''d be looking for a white knight who was interested overwhelmingly in the protection of the football club going forward.

The football club.

Really? 2 years later and it's all change, now a director on the board of James Brent whose firmly set on the Central Park development project.

That's because it's easy to say that when you're on the outside and not involved. Making yourself look the dogs bollocks to the crowd, but then when you're being paid by someone to agree with them, some people lose their principles and make themselves look like a cnut.

Peter Jones does this exceptionally well Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jones has changed his tune   Jones has changed his tune EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 8:22 pm

peter jones has truly sold out then
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Jones has changed his tune   Jones has changed his tune EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 8:23 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Yea Man wrote:

Peter_Jones wrote:

The football club.

That's because it's easy to say that when you're on the outside and not involved. Making yourself look the dogs bollocks to the crowd, but then when you're being paid by someone to agree with them, some people lose their principles and make themselves look like a cnut.

Peter Jones does this exceptionally well Very Happy

Tis true................the cub is now a cesspit of self interest, without a feckin clue.

Last edited by Tringreen on Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jones has changed his tune   Jones has changed his tune EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 9:35 pm

Anyone notice the cracking put down from Greengenes a few posts below. As apt now as it was then.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Jones has changed his tune   Jones has changed his tune EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 3:22 am

looks like a man u shirt to me !!!!!!!! bom study
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jones has changed his tune   Jones has changed his tune EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 7:20 am

Ponty was quite the inside man back then lol. Has anyone actually ever seen him and Ridsdale in the same room?

Hmmmm Razz
Back to top Go down
Noseyparker

PostSubject: Re: Jones has changed his tune   Jones has changed his tune EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 4:46 pm

My name repeated 5 times now!!!! Look at me everyone!!
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Jones has changed his tune   Jones has changed his tune EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 4:27 am

sell out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jones has changed his tune   Jones has changed his tune Empty

Back to top Go down

Jones has changed his tune
Page 1 of 1