HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The ref in the Spurs vs Inter game

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

The ref in the Spurs vs Inter game Empty
PostSubject: The ref in the Spurs vs Inter game   The ref in the Spurs vs Inter game EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 9:38 pm

Booking the cheating wankers starting with Bale, good on him.

Spurs looking decent but have you ever seen an Italian team defend so badly? Tbf Spurs could have had six or more, the Geordies have a shorter trip home than the home fans from Moscow and Chelski lost, all good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ref in the Spurs vs Inter game   The ref in the Spurs vs Inter game EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 10:00 pm

First time I've watched a full 90 mins of Spurs football for ages. If I was a fan I think I'd be chuffed to bits with what's on display every week.

Bale must be worth at least £50m of Manc money if Rooney is in the shop window at £25m.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ref in the Spurs vs Inter game   The ref in the Spurs vs Inter game EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 10:04 pm

Even my Mrs commented that the Ref had a very good game in this one. Something wrong when a Ref gets some praise when we are all used to giving them stick. 10 out of 10 from me and he got both dives spot on.
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: The ref in the Spurs vs Inter game   The ref in the Spurs vs Inter game EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 10:14 pm

The camera angle is awful. I turned it off
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ref in the Spurs vs Inter game   The ref in the Spurs vs Inter game EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 11:12 pm

Dane. wrote:
The camera angle is awful. I turned it off

Always is at Spurs.

Gareth Bale pops up again as first goalscorer, second time this week at 5-1 Very Happy The ugly tw@t is a diving fucker though and got caught out again tonight.

I know sometimes he is running at such pace that it doesn't take much of a contact for him to go down but this one was a blatant bit of cheating and it tarnishes him. It's also good that Inter didn't score because without Bale I could see them beating Spurs at the San Siro. Spurs are very much dependant on Bale and he misses the second leg now.

I wouldn't say they are a one man team because they do have some other good players, but without Bale I don't think the top sides would be scared of taking Spurs on.

I reckon if Spurs had hit form a couple of weeks earlier they would now be challenging United at the top. As it is they're just a couple of wins too far back to seriously threaten.

It's also good to see AVB doing well and getting them playing some decent football after being sacked far too early at Chelsea. He wasn't given a chance to change things and from what I've heard it was wankers like Terry and Cole who didn't like him so they made sure he didn't get the players backing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ref in the Spurs vs Inter game   The ref in the Spurs vs Inter game EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 11:17 pm

For one horrible moment during commentry I thought I heard that Gareth Bale has christened his new daughter Albert Violet Bale after AVB's initials
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: The ref in the Spurs vs Inter game   The ref in the Spurs vs Inter game EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 11:39 pm

Greenjock wrote:

I reckon if Spurs had hit form a couple of weeks earlier they would now be challenging United at the top. As it is they're just a couple of wins too far back to seriously threaten.

If they were two wins closer Jock they would still effectively be 12 points behind with just ten games to go, in itself not a bad effort considering that cnut Adebayor is a about as much use as a chocolate fire guard and Defoe has been on the sick for a fair lump of the season. Manure are shiite but they are comfortably the best of a pretty weak bunch.
Back to top Go down
swampy

PostSubject: Re: The ref in the Spurs vs Inter game   The ref in the Spurs vs Inter game EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 12:56 am

Excellent ref, excellent performance from Spurs, entertaining team to watch, Inter poor though defensively for an Italian side, can't remember the bald blokes name but he had a bit of a mare by his standards. Unlike many who take great delight when our clubs get knocked out I was delighted to see an English team put on a performance like that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ref in the Spurs vs Inter game   The ref in the Spurs vs Inter game EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 7:28 am

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

If they were two wins closer Jock they would still effectively be 12 points behind with just ten games to go, in itself not a bad effort considering that cnut Adebayor is a about as much use as a chocolate fire guard and Defoe has been on the sick for a fair lump of the season. Manure are shiite but they are comfortably the best of a pretty weak bunch.

Point taken. Maybe 4 more wins then including one against United. I would say they're the form team at the moment, I don't know how United are so far ahead this season as they look vulnerable but I guess winning when you're not playing well is the key.

Ferguson is so far ahead of the rest still it's going to be a huge blow when he retires. For me David Moyes should get the gig but I doubt he will.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The ref in the Spurs vs Inter game   The ref in the Spurs vs Inter game Empty

Back to top Go down

The ref in the Spurs vs Inter game
Page 1 of 1