akagreengull
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

Tisdale gone to MK Dons Empty
PostSubject: Tisdale gone to MK Dons   Tisdale gone to MK Dons EmptyFri Jun 01, 2018 11:43 am

Thought he would, will be interesting to see who they get in.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
argyl3

argyl3

PostSubject: Re: Tisdale gone to MK Dons   Tisdale gone to MK Dons EmptyFri Jun 01, 2018 11:45 am

be interesting to see what manager they attract, this could be the beginning of their slide back to the conference..
Back to top Go down
Big Robby

PostSubject: Re: Tisdale gone to MK Dons   Tisdale gone to MK Dons EmptyFri Jun 01, 2018 2:11 pm

And Leeds have sacked their manager as well. Whoever takes over will be there 10th manager since 2014. Shocking
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Tisdale gone to MK Dons   Tisdale gone to MK Dons EmptyFri Jun 01, 2018 2:25 pm

Hopefully Exeter will appoint a top manager like Graham Westley Laughing
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Tisdale gone to MK Dons   Tisdale gone to MK Dons EmptyFri Jun 01, 2018 4:41 pm

How about Darren Fletcher?

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Tisdale gone to MK Dons   Tisdale gone to MK Dons EmptyFri Jun 01, 2018 5:05 pm

Sky bet reckon these lot feckin hell they got no chance of getting many of them.
although That bald cnut hollowords would love to twist the feckin knife in.

Matt Taylor
5/2
John Terry
4/1
Keith Curle
8/1
Matt Oakley
8/1
John Sheridan
10/1
Shaun Derry
10/1
Brian McDermott
12/1
Grant McCann
14/1
Ian Holloway
14/1
Kevin Nicholson (ex-Bangor)
14/1
Russell Slade
14/1
Luke Garrard
16/1
Mark Warburton
16/1
Steve Tully
16/1
Darren Ferguson
20/1
David Hopkin
20/1
Sol Campbell
20/1
Steve Cotterill
20/1
Uwe Rosler
20/1
Darren Sarll
25/1
Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink
25/1
Kevin Nicholson (ex-Torquay)
25/1
Stuart McCall
25/1
Gary Caldwell
33/1
Graham Westley
33/1
Jon Whitney
33/1
Lee Clark
33/1
Paul Heckingbottom
33/1
Robbie Neilson
33/1
Simon Grayson
33/1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tisdale gone to MK Dons   Tisdale gone to MK Dons EmptyFri Jun 01, 2018 5:38 pm

the greeks want holloway for some reason.

given hes all front and bs and very overrated he isnt going to want to go down to league 2 with no money (well not as much as he would want) when he is a media darling.

Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Tisdale gone to MK Dons   Tisdale gone to MK Dons EmptyFri Jun 01, 2018 6:31 pm

I reckon Jimmy Floyd will be just the man to take them down.
laugh
On a serious note, Matt Oakley will be the fanz choice.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Tisdale gone to MK Dons   Tisdale gone to MK Dons EmptyFri Jun 01, 2018 6:44 pm

Holloway could be a good fit for a year or two, get them up to league 1 throw his toys and onwards and upwards, I wouldn't write him off yet.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Tisdale gone to MK Dons   Tisdale gone to MK Dons EmptyFri Jun 01, 2018 6:47 pm

Hollowords and the scum relegated together that will do
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Tisdale gone to MK Dons   Tisdale gone to MK Dons EmptyFri Jun 01, 2018 6:49 pm

Sol Campbell would be my choice clown
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tisdale gone to MK Dons   Tisdale gone to MK Dons EmptyFri Jun 01, 2018 6:53 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Sol Campbell would be my choice clown

he's got a groovy badge like nance so i dont see why he wont be at least on the shortlist.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tisdale gone to MK Dons   Tisdale gone to MK Dons EmptyFri Jun 01, 2018 7:04 pm

If I were a cathedral boy with a surplice,  I'd go for Holloway. But I suspect he's a bit above their affordance these days. A bit like Warnock managing Argyle.
A bad day for the Exeter fans' trust losing Tisdale. They'll regret that, and I wonder what the real motivation was. Maybe he just wanted a change, and who wouldn't. Life is short. I think he should have tried something a million miles from football, maybe a professional surfer, a vegan cook, or maybe a king of a small country somewhere, a bit like Sean Connery in that Kipling story with Michael Cane. Great stuff.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Tisdale gone to MK Dons   Tisdale gone to MK Dons EmptyFri Jun 01, 2018 7:50 pm

Perryman going might of had an influence on his move, be interesting to see how good a manager he is out of his comfort zone.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Tisdale gone to MK Dons   Tisdale gone to MK Dons EmptyFri Jun 01, 2018 8:04 pm

beesrus wrote:
If I were a cathedral boy with a surplice,  I'd go for Holloway. But I suspect he's a bit above their affordance these days. A bit like Warnock managing Argyle.
A bad day for the Exeter fans' trust losing Tisdale. They'll regret that, and I wonder what the real motivation was. Maybe he just wanted a change, and who wouldn't. Life is short. I think he should have tried something a million miles from football, maybe a professional surfer, a vegan cook, or maybe a king of a small country somewhere, a bit like Sean Connery in that Kipling story with Michael Cane. Great stuff.

As I understand it Tisdale was on a long term rolling contract. Not sure how many years it ran for but it might have been 5 and it had built in automatic pay rises. Over time his salary had grown to a point where it was considered to be too high so they gave him 2 years notice so that a new one could be agreed.

That agreement was never forthcoming.

The 2 years notice period is nearly up and he's walked.

I'd guess the whole business pretty much destroyed any trust between Tisdale and their Trust hence him questioning the ownership model before his departure.

Not only will it be interesting to see how Exeter move on from here it'll also be interesting to see how Tisdale will do at MKD - a club with as different an ownership structure to Exeter as you could wish to find.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Tisdale gone to MK Dons   Tisdale gone to MK Dons EmptyFri Jun 01, 2018 8:48 pm

I thought the fans had a vote about 18 months ago and voted to give him notice? Or I may had dreamt it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tisdale gone to MK Dons   Tisdale gone to MK Dons EmptyFri Jun 01, 2018 8:50 pm

I've always been irritated by his speech mannerisms, a bit like the old licking of lips by players to infer more thought going on than there is. While I wouldn't want it outside of football, I'm a bit of a fan of the badgers in the mating season routine for footy managers, a bit of emotion. Haven't caught any derogatory comments toward fan owned clubs, but if he has, I hope MK Dons get relegated Exeter win the chumpions league, and he gets the sack. How come he hasn't complained about other far more prevalent ownership models ? He needs to get out more, and maybe that's the real issue. MK Dons is a bit of a poor move, so I guess it's a money thing and a metro thing.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Tisdale gone to MK Dons   Tisdale gone to MK Dons EmptyFri Jun 01, 2018 9:07 pm

Tisdale should have gone to Swansea, Southampton or Pompey when he had the chance instead of hanging around at Exeter and wasting his time, possibly the by product of having a contract that is too secure. Not sure how he'll get on at MK-he seems to have been more of a long term builder at Exeter and that may not be enough to please their support if results don't put them into promotion contention.Can't see any possibility of Holloway going to Exeter, someone like Keith Curle with a reasonable track record at the level would be more like it.
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Tisdale gone to MK Dons   Tisdale gone to MK Dons EmptyFri Jun 01, 2018 9:43 pm

Can anyone actually confirm or deny if Tisadle has gone to MK Scum?
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Tisdale gone to MK Dons   Tisdale gone to MK Dons EmptyFri Jun 01, 2018 9:46 pm

Taylor appointed;

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tisdale gone to MK Dons   Tisdale gone to MK Dons EmptyFri Jun 01, 2018 9:58 pm

wow they searched high and low for a manager didnt they?

they have taken a gamble on an unknown manager who has stepped up a level. I highly doubt the city board will tie themselves up to another silly contract with this guy and cut him adrift early if they are not in the playoff/promotion places by christmas.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Tisdale gone to MK Dons   Tisdale gone to MK Dons EmptyFri Jun 01, 2018 10:01 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
I thought the fans had a vote about 18 months ago and voted to give him notice? Or I may had dreamt it.

True,not a dream.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Tisdale gone to MK Dons   Tisdale gone to MK Dons EmptyFri Jun 01, 2018 10:06 pm

Tisdale at the real wimbledon.......
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Tisdale gone to MK Dons   Tisdale gone to MK Dons EmptyFri Jun 01, 2018 10:16 pm

Lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tisdale gone to MK Dons   Tisdale gone to MK Dons EmptyMon Jun 04, 2018 9:24 am

Elias wrote:
Tisdale at the real wimbledon.......

The "Wimbledon" thats located over 40 miles away from Wimbledon?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tisdale gone to MK Dons   Tisdale gone to MK Dons Empty

Back to top Go down

Tisdale gone to MK Dons
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next