Grovehill
Tringreen
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tringreen

Tringreen

Does it make you want to weep ? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Does it make you want to weep ?   Does it make you want to weep ? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 8:02 am

punchdrunk wrote:
Do those 2 not have their tentacles embedded in the trust also?

They certainly don't like Symons but will probably try to 'play him'.
Back to top Go down

Does it make you want to weep ? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Does it make you want to weep ?   Does it make you want to weep ? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:20 pm

There have been so many posts on here previously that have stated that the majority of supporters do not post on pasoti or here and a great many wouldn't have a clue who Newell was if he fell on them. How the feck then do these people control the fanbase? They may have influence on pasoti is about as good as it gets. Is this really the excuse for not errecting the baracades outside the ground?

I totally can't believe the inference of what I'm reading now. Newell has won seems to be the theme. That after all the slaging off and stuff that has been posted before. The fact is that there is little anyone can do about our situation which will make it better. I don't remember reading about riotous behaviour at any other club who have been through what we have previously either. To say other clubs would have been up in arms is just not true. Many have shouted their disappproval but none as far as I know have done anymore than that.
Back to top Go down

Does it make you want to weep ?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2