+2
mouldyoldgoat
tonsils
6 posters
AuthorMessage
tonsils

tonsils

Please help - Stolen Cat [oxford area] Empty
PostSubject: Please help - Stolen Cat [oxford area]   Please help - Stolen Cat [oxford area] EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 11:04 pm

Hi, my mum has given me permission to use her username to post this, now i know this is Argyle and not near Oxford, but im sure there are argyle fans in and around Oxford!

Please help - Stolen Cat [oxford area] 382177_10200583490776815_393937696_n

She was taken yesterday morning i believe from the Abingdon area of Oxford. A community police officer has come round and have identified two people who they are after for a spate of break ins and taking goats!

She has given the description herself as she recognises them, she breeds mainecoons and had let these people come see her cats in the last few weeks, with a view to them having one of her kittens later in the year, instead they broke into her garden, cut open the pen which blitzy was in [big pens by the way not some rabbit hutch type thing] and took her.

Description:
Woman, around 5ft 4, medium build, straight blonde hair to shoulders with a fringe. she wore a red half length coat ( not that it makes any difference) around 35 years old.

Male, says husband but neither wore wedding rings, has a tattoo of a dog on his lower arm, very skinny, leather jacket with mousy brown hair which is very short and spiked slightly, lots of hair gel aswell.

If EITHER of those descriptions mean anything to you, then please call the number. We dont know where the cat is and if they still have her either, so if you live around oxford and know of a friend who got a new cat in the last day or is getting one, please check and see if its a silver mainecoon.

If you could share this poster in anyway you can on facebook, twitter etc any way is great, she needs to be found and brought home. She is chipped aswell!

Sorry if this is the wrong place to put this, but we're doing all we can to make this cat "too hot too handle" so she's found or given up. Please help!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Please help - Stolen Cat [oxford area]   Please help - Stolen Cat [oxford area] EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 11:18 pm

Bless - good luck with the search and hope there's a happy ending.
Back to top Go down
tonsils

tonsils

PostSubject: Re: Please help - Stolen Cat [oxford area]   Please help - Stolen Cat [oxford area] EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 11:20 pm

Thank you. We do too, she's hardley slept since and she runs a cat rescue center which she set up a few months back, so she's got alot on her plate at the moment!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Please help - Stolen Cat [oxford area]   Please help - Stolen Cat [oxford area] EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 11:23 pm

I think it'll be a miricle if you get a result from posting this on here but good luck anyway.

Hopefully ATDers will be kind. affraid

Goats, GOATS FFS! - This should be interesting, Mouldy won't be happy! clown
Back to top Go down
tonsils

tonsils

PostSubject: Re: Please help - Stolen Cat [oxford area]   Please help - Stolen Cat [oxford area] EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 11:34 pm

GOB wrote:
I think it'll be a miricle if you get a result from posting this on here but good luck anyway.

Hopefully ATDers will be kind. affraid

Goats, GOATS FFS! - This should be interesting, Mouldy won't be happy! clown

Well its been all over twitter [in a way, not all over but anywhos] on facebook and posted on various forums [even a car one] so every little helps, just need to know one person in oxford and see if they'll share the news and keep an eye out and that'll help massively!

Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Please help - Stolen Cat [oxford area]   Please help - Stolen Cat [oxford area] EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 12:20 am

Its alright GOB I'm still here, safe and sound! Very Happy

Hope the cat is found soon.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
Highwayman

Highwayman

PostSubject: Re: Please help - Stolen Cat [oxford area]   Please help - Stolen Cat [oxford area] EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 2:05 am

What do you call kittens who keep getting passed from owner to owner? Chain litter.
What do you call the cat that was caught by the police? The purrpatrator.
What do you do with a blue Burmese? Try and cheer it up a bit!
What do you get if cross a cat with a canary? Shredded tweet!
What do you get if cross a Tomcat with a Pekingese? A Peking Tom!
What do you get if you cross a cat with a bottle of vinegar? A sourpuss!
What do you get if you cross a cat with a canary? A peeping tom!
What do you get if you cross a cat with a parrot? A carrot!
What do you get if you cross a cat with a tree? A cat-a-log!
What do you get if you cross a cat with Father Christmas? Santa Claws!
What do you get when you cross an elephant with a cat? A big furry creature that purrs while it sits on your lap and squashes you.
What do you say to your cat when you go out? Have a mice day!
What do you use to comb a cat? A catacomb.
What does a cat call a bowl of mice? A purrfect meal!
Back to top Go down
tonsils

tonsils

PostSubject: Re: Please help - Stolen Cat [oxford area]   Please help - Stolen Cat [oxford area] EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 7:24 pm

Just to let people know that the cat has been FOUND and is home and safe.

Thanks for any help you've given!
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Please help - Stolen Cat [oxford area]   Please help - Stolen Cat [oxford area] EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 8:32 pm

Good news, cats are trouble!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Please help - Stolen Cat [oxford area]   Please help - Stolen Cat [oxford area] EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 8:41 pm

Anyone who has more than one is in big trouble!
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Please help - Stolen Cat [oxford area]   Please help - Stolen Cat [oxford area] EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 8:58 pm

I had a dream that I'd killed 3 cats the other night.

Basically, I was upstairs in my mother's house (just off Mutley fyi), and I heard a horrible screeching from downstairs. I went to investigate and the family cat (named Alastair fyi-after Alastair Cook after he made a century in South Africa a few years back) ran past me as I got to the top of the stairs and there was a snarling from downstairs. I jogged down and there were four cats tucking into the food we leave out for Alastair. Anyway, they weren't much afraid of me until I kicked the big black one (not racist it was just the most ambivalent to my shouts) and then they retreated out the cat flap. Job done, I thought, but nope! As I was heading back up I heard them try to come back in, so I grabbed the nearest object (which just happened to be a spiky hairbrush) and just flicked it at the cat's face as it came through the flap. It snarled and lunged at me, and out of instinct I thrust the hairbrush into the top of it's skull, connecting similarly to how a snooker cue connects with a ball. The other cats outside took exception to this and also tried to come through, two of them to the same result. My mother came home at this moment and the last cat, a ginger tabby, gave me a look as if to say 'to be continued' and then sprung off into the lane behind. My mother then got a huge shovel and proceeded the scoop up the three dead cats and put them into her compost bin.

True story.

Well, true dream.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: Please help - Stolen Cat [oxford area]   Please help - Stolen Cat [oxford area] EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 9:14 pm

I can see no pussy is safe around you mock cat
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Please help - Stolen Cat [oxford area]   Please help - Stolen Cat [oxford area] EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 9:33 pm

Is there a lot of money in cat theft?

Is this whole thread a play on the idea of a cat burglar?
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Please help - Stolen Cat [oxford area]   Please help - Stolen Cat [oxford area] EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 10:39 pm

tonsils wrote:
Just to let people know that the cat has been FOUND and is home and safe.

Thanks for any help you've given!

Where was it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please help - Stolen Cat [oxford area]   Please help - Stolen Cat [oxford area] Empty

Back to top Go down

Please help - Stolen Cat [oxford area]
Page 1 of 1