PostSubject: The Prez Speaks   The Prez Speaks EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 1:47 pm

Half way down.

Jaw dropping hypocrisy

http://pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=73992

Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

The Prez Speaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Prez Speaks   The Prez Speaks EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 1:51 pm

putting it right ? have i missed something or are we in midtable!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

The Prez Speaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Prez Speaks   The Prez Speaks EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 2:00 pm

Their own little world! Very Happy

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

The Prez Speaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Prez Speaks   The Prez Speaks EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 2:27 pm

Be better if he engaged properly with The Trust or eve the PASB. The FanFest shows no chupaz to stand up in front of the friendliest and mo(i)st compliant of audiences. There would have Ben a godly number there who would gladly ave his babies.

In fact is some kind of two fingered salute to fans groups addressing REAL fans and REAL mates whilst provaricating over answers and gagging others.

Of course The President loves it. Wouldn't be surprised if it was completely stage managed after recent revelations, the awful league position, the accumulation of debt in the club, the multi faced directors Pasoti postings, the showing up of SUPERFans for what they are and wonderful conspiracy/high jack thread.

The interesting thing is less and less people are bowing, cowtowing and bending their knees before the quivering lipped Brent.
Back to top Go down

The Prez Speaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Prez Speaks   The Prez Speaks EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 4:12 pm

Has he not been banned from pasoti yet? lol!

At least he's having a break from Deep Throating with his close friend, Ian.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

The Prez Speaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Prez Speaks   The Prez Speaks EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 4:18 pm

cant view this part of the board without logging in !!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

The Prez Speaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Prez Speaks   The Prez Speaks EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 4:26 pm

They have blocked your IP, turn your hub off for 30 seconds.
Back to top Go down

The Prez Speaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Prez Speaks   The Prez Speaks EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 4:27 pm

I have restricted access to this board.

Its a little experiment. Normal service will be resumed shortly. It WILL be worth it I promise!
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

The Prez Speaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Prez Speaks   The Prez Speaks EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 4:31 pm

Ooh sounds exciting... Very Happy Suspect
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

The Prez Speaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Prez Speaks   The Prez Speaks EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 10:37 pm

Why is it that when I read anything that Webb says, I find myself getting annoyed?
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

The Prez Speaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Prez Speaks   The Prez Speaks EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 4:48 am

At that rate his privatised twitter is a service to society.
Back to top Go down

The Prez Speaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Prez Speaks   The Prez Speaks EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 7:00 am

Dougie wrote:
Be better if he engaged properly with The Trust or eve the PASB. The FanFest shows no chupaz to stand up in front of the friendliest and mo(i)st compliant of audiences. There would have Ben a godly number there who would gladly ave his babies.

In fact is some kind of two fingered salute to fans groups addressing REAL fans and REAL mates whilst provaricating over answers and gagging others.

Of course The President loves it. Wouldn't be surprised if it was completely stage managed after recent revelations, the awful league position, the accumulation of debt in the club, the multi faced directors Pasoti postings, the showing up of SUPERFans for what they are and wonderful conspiracy/high jack thread.

The interesting thing is less and less people are bowing, cowtowing and bending their knees before the quivering lipped Brent.

It's just incredilbe how anyone can be taken in by this total propaganda. So safe for him to even crack a few rugger jibes, oh and how they laugh, its like taking sweets from a baby.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

The Prez Speaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Prez Speaks   The Prez Speaks EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 8:05 am

More fawning and doffing of caps to their lord and master. "Eeeeee even came down to talk to us y'know. Apologised eee did. Cos we don't mind that we're shit as long as the master apologises see. A proper gent eee is. Not like our previous maaaster, that Mr Todd." FFS! A tent full of "grateful 'we still got a club to support whichever league we'm in' singing the janner song types is hardly going to be a hostile audience for the beloved st brent the saviour. Those dullards now have the non-league shit club they fully deserve.

BRENT OUT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

The Prez Speaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Prez Speaks   The Prez Speaks EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 2:49 pm

Aviva till the end.

Wake me up when this nightmare is over
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

The Prez Speaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Prez Speaks   The Prez Speaks EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 3:59 pm

what a tool he is.
Back to top Go down

The Prez Speaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Prez Speaks   The Prez Speaks EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 4:01 pm

So Chris Webb is outed as the final unknown deepthroater.

The same Chris Webb who has been linked on here to further multi accounts.

Yet the man is still the president.

And one other point while i've been away, Mr Newell is a fantastic REAL friend, he's dropped his REAL friend Ponty in it on more than one occasion telling us he reckoned Greenman was Ponty posting when pissed. The same Mr Newell has now dropped his REAL pal Chris Webb in the shit by outing him as a deepthroater.

Jeez, with friends like that who needs enemies!

I've missed all the fun it seems.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

The Prez Speaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Prez Speaks   The Prez Speaks EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 4:02 pm

Yea Man wrote:

And one other point while i've been away, Mr Newell is a fantastic REAL friend, he's dropped his REAL friend Ponty in it on more than one occasion telling us he reckoned Greenman was Ponty posting when pissed. The same Mr Newell has now dropped his REAL pal Chris Webb in the shit by outing him as a deepthroater.

yes you have missed all the fun.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

The Prez Speaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Prez Speaks   The Prez Speaks EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 4:12 pm

Yea Man wrote:

I think the Windsor Boys got their heads together at Webby's house, as they do, and Newell's explanation was a feeble attempt at damage limitation for Webby. Pedlar or Posty said Webby was recognised as a Deepthroater from his IP address. Newell said he didn't give him the password. So they must have had Windsor Boy reunions at Webby's house whenever he posted lol!
We don't belieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeve you No
Back to top Go down

The Prez Speaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Prez Speaks   The Prez Speaks EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 4:57 pm

Newell is the only one that believes anything he says.
Back to top Go down

The Prez Speaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Prez Speaks   The Prez Speaks EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 5:11 pm

Iggy wrote:

sadly i disagree, james brent and the puppets on pasoti who believe him do.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

The Prez Speaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Prez Speaks   The Prez Speaks EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 9:32 pm

Angry of Mayfair wrote:
Iggy wrote:

sadly i disagree, james brent and the puppets on pasoti who believe him do.

cause they're mugs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Prez Speaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Prez Speaks   The Prez Speaks Empty

Back to top Go down

The Prez Speaks
Page 1 of 1