Highwayman
Coxside_Green
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Dougie

Dougie

Who exactly are the GTs? - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who exactly are the GTs?   Who exactly are the GTs? - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 12:35 pm

Maybe the GTs should take over the concessions around the ground. They seem to be able to make money from the few (relatively) people at the fan fest hilst kiosks around the ground remain closed for the masses (relatively).
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Who exactly are the GTs?   Who exactly are the GTs? - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 3:22 pm

Dougie wrote:
Maybe the GTs should take over the concessions around the ground. They seem to be able to make money from the few (relatively) people at the fan fest hilst kiosks around the ground remain closed for the masses (relatively).

The PASB should be right on top of asking why the concession stands have been closed - and it shouldn't take six weeks to get an answer!!!
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: Who exactly are the GTs?   Who exactly are the GTs? - Page 9 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 3:11 am

I feel a little guilty starting this thread, such good people they are. I assume Damon isn't official.

In the worst case of using double speak and not wanting to gain any sort of cheap advantage, I'll refuse to ask if they're helping the sick & disabled before they get killed off.

Argyle dead
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who exactly are the GTs?   Who exactly are the GTs? - Page 9 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 6:04 am

Damon.Lenszner wrote:
Not one of the GTs has made a penny from any of the monies raised - in fact it costs them - so many times when 'expenses' have to be paid, Gary or Mark will pay them out of their own pocket and never claim the money back. Anyone thinking otherwise is mistaken, anyone writing such garbage is opening themselves (and this site) up to litigation.

That pretty much ties up any cynicism that I had but it was probably born out of associations more than anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who exactly are the GTs?   Who exactly are the GTs? - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Who exactly are the GTs?
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: The Mayflower-
Jump to: