GreenWhiteBlack
Highwayman
Coxside_Green
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Noseyparker

Who exactly are the GTs? - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who exactly are the GTs?   Who exactly are the GTs? - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 9:33 pm

IMO the GT's simply get on with what they do (ie exactly what it says on the tin). The cynism, lies, bullshit, jealousy shown toward them on here is staggering.

Can you people not accept the fact there are good people out there who want to assist the club? Everything they do is in good faith & with a huge amount of dignity.

I wouldn't want to get involved with this site or advertising on this site as most people are so negative & angry there would be no point whatsoever as the vast majority would still be suspicious. Basically they are damned if they do and they are damned if they don't!

My advice is to stop being so cynical and see them for what they are .......FANS!

I will put my tin hat on now as I expect missiles will be fired toward me from places such as Cyprus!

Keep smiling u cynical, angry buggers!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who exactly are the GTs?   Who exactly are the GTs? - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 9:38 pm

Cheers Dane
Back to top Go down
Noseyparker

PostSubject: Re: Who exactly are the GTs?   Who exactly are the GTs? - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 9:40 pm

No problem! U don't mind if I write my posts with IJN advising me?
Back to top Go down
Noseyparker

PostSubject: Re: Who exactly are the GTs?   Who exactly are the GTs? - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 9:42 pm

Allow me!

albino
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who exactly are the GTs?   Who exactly are the GTs? - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 9:43 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
Cheers Dane

He's not Dane.

Are you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who exactly are the GTs?   Who exactly are the GTs? - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 9:44 pm

Noseyparker wrote:
IMO the GT's simply get on with what they do (ie exactly what it says on the tin). The cynism, lies, bullshit, jealousy shown toward them on here is staggering.

Can you people not accept the fact there are good people out there who want to assist the club? Everything they do is in good faith & with a huge amount of dignity.

I wouldn't want to get involved with this site or advertising on this site as most people are so negative & angry there would be no point whatsoever as the vast majority would still be suspicious. Basically they are damned if they do and they are damned if they don't!

My advice is to stop being so cynical and see them for what they are .......FANS!

I will put my tin hat on now as I expect missiles will be fired toward me from places such as Cyprus!

Keep smiling u cynical, angry buggers! Everyones happy on the farm are they? or have the angry ones been deleted! as for the GT's we know how great they are but could we see some accounts I love you

Back to top Go down
Noseyparker

PostSubject: Re: Who exactly are the GTs?   Who exactly are the GTs? - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 9:50 pm

Surely everyone knows who they are in real life?!?!?

Isn't that more important? I'm not a GT but I can see they are good people! Just go to the fanfest, enjoy yourself then watch the game, then go home.

There are exiled fans and I understand why they go online cos they want info but sadly they are mostly ill informed numptys. The real weirdos are the ones who live in Plymouth! I refer to bobby williamsons comments about Internet users!!!

Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Who exactly are the GTs?   Who exactly are the GTs? - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 9:54 pm

The GT's seem like fans who just want to help the club through various measures. However, I don't think they should be the ones to do it, as we have a millionaire chairman, but we all know why JB wants the Argyle development.

I've not known of the GTs being associated with any of the crap that the super fans get up to, but they seemed to be tarred by association due to the relationship with the super fans.

As already pointed out on here, the GT tent/ coach seems to be the venues for a lot of the superfan plotting, but nothing has, of yet, linked the GTs with this plotting other than being in the vicinity.

Back to top Go down
Noseyparker

PostSubject: Re: Who exactly are the GTs?   Who exactly are the GTs? - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 10:00 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
The GT's seem like fans who just want to help the club through various measures. However, I don't think they should be the ones to do it, as we have a millionaire chairman, but we all know why JB wants the Argyle development.

I've not known of the GTs being associated with any of the crap that the super fans get up to, but they seemed to be tarred by association due to the relationship with the super fans.

As already pointed out on here, the GT tent/ coach seems to be the venues for a lot of the superfan plotting, but nothing has, of yet, linked the GTs with this plotting other than being in the vicinity.

At last, the voice of reason. Their involvement has evolved and the popularity of the fanfest has been unprecedented and unexpected. Basically they have tapped in to something that the fans want = good old fashioned working class fun!!!!!

The toss pot hooper is doing his best to finish off the fanfests but it won't happen, or I hope it doesn't! The GT's has brought football and humour back to the fans, something that the premiership has managed to mess up over the last 20 years.

All u cynical buggers should buy a ticket. Seriously!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who exactly are the GTs?   Who exactly are the GTs? - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 10:28 pm

Noseyparker wrote:
Chemical Ali wrote:

At last, the voice of reason. Their involvement has evolved and the popularity of the fanfest has been unprecedented and unexpected. Basically they have tapped in to something that the fans want = good old fashioned working class fun!!!!!

The toss pot hooper is doing his best to finish off the fanfests but it won't happen, or I hope it doesn't! The GT's has brought football and humour back to the fans, something that the premiership has managed to mess up over the last 20 years.

All u cynical buggers should buy a ticket. Seriously!!!!

My money is on the GT's there, how has he tried to stop them though?
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Who exactly are the GTs?   Who exactly are the GTs? - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 10:33 pm

Savillegate!
Back to top Go down
Noseyparker

PostSubject: Re: Who exactly are the GTs?   Who exactly are the GTs? - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 10:36 pm

The use of the politically correct rhetoric. There is no escape from it these days, sadly people like him simply want to mess things up for people by playing that card.

Thankfully there are more normal people in the world than there are "hoopers".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who exactly are the GTs?   Who exactly are the GTs? - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 10:44 pm

Isn't hooper somewhere to the right of genghis khan politically? You can understand him sort of playing the PC Card to try and attack this site, but surely the fans fests are his domain?
Back to top Go down
Noseyparker

PostSubject: Re: Who exactly are the GTs?   Who exactly are the GTs? - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 10:49 pm

I'm not involved enough to know Hugh. He seems determined to "make his mark". Another little person that wants to show the world his power!

In my mind he is a silly individual that needs to stop seeking attention
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Who exactly are the GTs?   Who exactly are the GTs? - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 3:21 am

these people wont stop seeking attention whilst they hope for 'position'
Back to top Go down
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

PostSubject: Re: Who exactly are the GTs?   Who exactly are the GTs? - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 8:14 am

Not one of the GTs has made a penny from any of the monies raised - in fact it costs them - so many times when 'expenses' have to be paid, Gary or Mark will pay them out of their own pocket and never claim the money back. Anyone thinking otherwise is mistaken, anyone writing such garbage is opening themselves (and this site) up to litigation.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Who exactly are the GTs?   Who exactly are the GTs? - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 8:22 am

Noseyparker wrote:

Sorry. I'm allergic to fake people.
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Who exactly are the GTs?   Who exactly are the GTs? - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 8:27 am

i think youle find your just allergic to life
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Who exactly are the GTs?   Who exactly are the GTs? - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 8:30 am

tcm wrote:
i think youle find your just allergic to life

Nahhhhhhhh just fake people. Can't really understand why you now post here instead of Pasoti. You seem to have all the attributes necessary to be a farm mod.
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Who exactly are the GTs?   Who exactly are the GTs? - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 8:35 am

i cant understand why you dress like a teenager,,,,youle getting a harley and growing a poney tail next,,,,
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Who exactly are the GTs?   Who exactly are the GTs? - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 8:43 am

tcm wrote:
i cant understand why you dress like a teenager,,,,youle getting a harley and growing a poney tail next,,,,

The hoodie is not mine dear boy. It was donned just for the photo, as it bears the slogan ' Honesty, Openness, Transparency,' beneath the Hot Forex logo.

It represents the ATD mantra and is everything that the club/Pasoti is not, these days.
Back to top Go down
Noseyparker

PostSubject: Re: Who exactly are the GTs?   Who exactly are the GTs? - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 9:43 am

Tringreen wrote:
Noseyparker wrote:

Ah, a victory by me I think Mr Tringgreen! You stated some time ago you would ignore me from now on it! 1-0?

Oh by the way, im not fake, just a Plymouth resident who supports his local team by paying to watch when I can go. May I ask you your input is Mr Tringgreen? (apart from having a negative opinion on every single god dammed thing in the world?)

Sorry. I'm allergic to fake people.
Back to top Go down
Noseyparker

PostSubject: Re: Who exactly are the GTs?   Who exactly are the GTs? - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 9:44 am

Damon.Lenszner wrote:
Not one of the GTs has made a penny from any of the monies raised - in fact it costs them - so many times when 'expenses' have to be paid, Gary or Mark will pay them out of their own pocket and never claim the money back. Anyone thinking otherwise is mistaken, anyone writing such garbage is opening themselves (and this site) up to litigation.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Who exactly are the GTs?   Who exactly are the GTs? - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 9:53 am

Aaaaaaaaaaaaarghhhhhhh ! He got me ! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who exactly are the GTs?   Who exactly are the GTs? - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 9:59 am

I haven't suggested any of the GT'S are making anything out of this but I am questioning their proximity to Newell, Webb and the online shit that goes with it. Hope that clears it up.

The GT'S were discussing greenman last year which is where Newell was told it was the person he accused. If anyone seriously believes they are so close to Newell and Webb but don't have anything to do with any of the crap I would say they are deluded.

Maybe not all of them but certainly some of them are either involved or allow it to go on or be discussed in their presence. It's ok though, they raise a lot of money for James Brent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who exactly are the GTs?   Who exactly are the GTs? - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Who exactly are the GTs?
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: The Mayflower-
Jump to: