The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Southend Pitch Inspection Friday

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Chemical Ali

Southend Pitch Inspection Friday Empty
PostSubject: Southend Pitch Inspection Friday   Southend Pitch Inspection Friday EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 1:46 pm

Despite their picth being covered, it froze last night after temperatures hit -9oC. The pitch inspection is tomorrow-

Sarfend LINK
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Southend Pitch Inspection Friday   Southend Pitch Inspection Friday EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 1:49 pm

Looking at the weather the team would have to be leaving early tomorrow morning tom avoid travel chaos because of the snow. If it goes ahead could be a thankless journey for fans from the Westcountry on Saturday.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Southend Pitch Inspection Friday   Southend Pitch Inspection Friday EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 8:43 am

Looks like the team are in for training this morning. I guess they are awaiting the pitch inspection decision.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Southend Pitch Inspection Friday   Southend Pitch Inspection Friday EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 9:14 am

I would lay £100 to a pinch of pig shit that it's off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Southend Pitch Inspection Friday   Southend Pitch Inspection Friday EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 9:20 am

I would be amazed if its on. Even if the pitch makes it the snow is going to disrupt travel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Southend Pitch Inspection Friday   Southend Pitch Inspection Friday EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 9:33 am

Just spoken to a Sarfend supporting friend of mine and he's of the mind that Southend are really keen for the game to be off. They are struggling at the moment to raise a team and haven't scored in 3 league games since they've sent back their loan players.

As for -9 overnight his Dad lives 3 miles from the ground and the minimum temperature overnight at his house was -2.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Southend Pitch Inspection Friday   Southend Pitch Inspection Friday EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 10:55 am

GAME OFF
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Southend Pitch Inspection Friday   Southend Pitch Inspection Friday EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 11:14 am

Herald-

LINK
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Southend Pitch Inspection Friday   Southend Pitch Inspection Friday EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 11:51 am

Bollocks!
All those chores I've done this week so I could go to the match and all for nothing! Evil or Very Mad

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Southend Pitch Inspection Friday   Southend Pitch Inspection Friday EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 12:22 pm

jocolor cheers Still unbeaten under Sheridan ! Tis the luck of the Oirish . Gives him more time to sort the Nandos boys out lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Southend Pitch Inspection Friday   Southend Pitch Inspection Friday EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 1:10 pm

I shall enjoy my pig shit with a nice glass of Merlot.
Back to top Go down
125+1

125+1

PostSubject: Re: Southend Pitch Inspection Friday   Southend Pitch Inspection Friday EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 5:09 pm

Could do us a favour, will give sheridan a chance to spend a week with the new guys and get more of his ideas over to the squad before the next game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Southend Pitch Inspection Friday   Southend Pitch Inspection Friday Empty

Back to top Go down

Southend Pitch Inspection Friday
Page 1 of 1