Highwayman
Sir Francis Drake
Mapperley, darling
lawnmowerman
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Come and get it..................NOW. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come and get it..................NOW.   Come and get it..................NOW. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 4:58 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Mapperley, darling wrote:
was it something he ate?

lol! probably Smeg

Right, I'll be your agent. I'll only take 15%.

If you can't get a job as a scriptwriter there's no justice in the world.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Come and get it..................NOW.   Come and get it..................NOW. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 7:32 pm

FYI, I stuck a Bosch sticker over the Beko sign and got and extra £50. Them Janners aren't as sharp as they make out you know.

His misuss was a bit of alroiiiight though. Could tell she was a Mount Wide girl though, she still had seaweed hanging from her furburger. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Come and get it..................NOW.   Come and get it..................NOW. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 8:05 pm

Grumpy Shunter wrote:
FYI, I stuck a Bosch sticker over the Beko sign and got and extra £50. Them Janners aren't as sharp as they make out you know.

His misuss was a bit of alroiiiight though. Could tell she was a Mount Wide girl though, she still had seaweed hanging from her furburger. Razz

Nice one. I bet you saw them coming a Miele off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Come and get it..................NOW.   Come and get it..................NOW. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 8:13 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Grumpy Shunter wrote:

Kin'ell Gj, that was so shit it gave me a BTBL (Brent Trembling Bottom Lip) lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Come and get it..................NOW.   Come and get it..................NOW. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 8:16 pm

Grumpy Shunter wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Grumpy Shunter wrote:

Kin'ell Gj, that was so shit it gave me a BTBL (Brent Trembling Bottom Lip) lol!

You sat on the tumble drier wanking again?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Come and get it..................NOW.   Come and get it..................NOW. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 8:26 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Grumpy Shunter wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Grumpy Shunter wrote:

You sat on the tumble drier wanking again?

Nah, I sold that to the buuuuurd from Mount Wise as well. But I have tried that before. Just out of curiousity you understand clown
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Come and get it..................NOW.   Come and get it..................NOW. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 8:31 pm

Grumpy Shunter wrote:
You're all materialsitic hooligans of the Nth degree, you're all excessively concerned with physical comforts or the acquisition of material things rather than spiritual, intellectual, moral, or cultural values.

Stick your Zanusi's, Miele's and Whirlpools up yer fat janner fuckpig arses.

I'm poor, but by jolly I have a cock like a horse.

Right, I'm off to Lidl to do some shopping. geek Huzzah!!

Yeh a seahorse!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Come and get it..................NOW.   Come and get it..................NOW. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 9:16 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Grumpy Shunter wrote:
You're all materialsitic hooligans of the Nth degree, you're all excessively concerned with physical comforts or the acquisition of material things rather than spiritual, intellectual, moral, or cultural values.

Stick your Zanusi's, Miele's and Whirlpools up yer fat janner fuckpig arses.

I'm poor, but by jolly I have a cock like a horse.

Yeh a seahorse!

I was thinking more along the lines of a shire horse lol!

A horse is a horse, of course, of course, And no one can talk to a horse, of course................ah fecking forget it.
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: Come and get it..................NOW.   Come and get it..................NOW. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 9:25 pm

nothing wrong with lidl some of there stuff is far better than most supermarkets.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Come and get it..................NOW.   Come and get it..................NOW. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 10:01 pm

knecht wrote:
I'm sure hairy will come along and say you should have bought Bosch.

I don't know what our washing machine is. I am not allowed to use it. It's white and makes a noise and it's in the back room.

I'm snobby with AV stuff like TVs, amps and speakers.

I'm not into fridges either. They keep beer cold but there never seems to be any beer in it by 6pm on Sundays.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Come and get it..................NOW.   Come and get it..................NOW. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 3:21 pm

You can wash these-

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=73695

In your new washing machines. I'm sure Punchie and SS68 will be wearing their's to the next fansfest jocolor
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Come and get it..................NOW.   Come and get it..................NOW. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 4:17 pm

That site used to hold dear principles like being fiercely Independent of the club.

I honestly believe an ATD-type site would have been born, even without all the cleansing done by Pasoti Mods in the past, because there are many many fans that don't want to post on a site owned and moderated by trough snorters hanging on Brent's every word.

Ten years ago, the thought of Pasoti t-shirts being sold in the club shop, would have drawn a similar reaction to the one we would give if ATD t-shirts were planned on being sold there.

Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Come and get it..................NOW.   Come and get it..................NOW. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 4:21 pm

True enough. Independence means one thing and mods in the directors box means something else.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Come and get it..................NOW.   Come and get it..................NOW. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 5:26 pm

I see Ponty is next to get the directors box treatment at Aldershot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Come and get it..................NOW.   Come and get it..................NOW. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 6:39 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
You can wash these-

In your new washing machines. I'm sure Punchie and SS68 will be wearing their's to the next fansfest jocolor

Feckin brilliant, I'm going to get one of these and then put "I've been Deepthroated" across the back in big fuk off lettering.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Come and get it..................NOW.   Come and get it..................NOW. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 9:05 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
I see Ponty is next to get the directors box treatment at Aldershot.

What do you call a Welshman in a Directors box? A Taff Toff.

What do you call a Welshman in a Directors box who is 'ard like Ponty? A Tough Taff Toff.

What do you call a Welshman in a Directors box who is 'ard like Ponty having an argument? A Tough Taff Toff Tiff

What do you call a Welshman in a Directors box who is 'ard like Ponty having an argument and then hitting someone? A Tough Taff Toff Tiff Biff.

What do you call a Welshman in a Directors box? who is 'ard like Ponty having an argument and then hitting someone who's got his hair styled like Elvis? A Tough Taff Tiff Biff Quiff.

What do you call a Welshman in a Directors box? who is 'ard like Ponty having an argument and then hitting someone who's got his hair styled like Elvis, and has just farted
?
A Tough Taff Toff Tiff Biff Quiff Whiff.

What do you call a Welshman in a Directors box? who is 'ard like Ponty having an argument and then hitting someone who's got his hair styled like Elvis, and has farted, in an animation? A Tough Taff Toff Tiff Biff Quiff Whiff Gif.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Come and get it..................NOW.   Come and get it..................NOW. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 9:33 pm

Iggy wrote:
Chemical Ali wrote:
You can wash these-

Feckin brilliant, I'm going to get one of these and then put "I've been Deepthroated" across the back in big fuk off lettering.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Give Brent,tubby and webb one of the shirts with that on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come and get it..................NOW.   Come and get it..................NOW. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Come and get it..................NOW.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: Zoo Corner-
Jump to: