Highwayman
Sir Francis Drake
Mapperley, darling
lawnmowerman
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Come and get it..................NOW. Empty
PostSubject: Come and get it..................NOW.   Come and get it..................NOW. EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 12:29 pm

Beko washing machine. 3 months old, 7KG load, 1400 rpm, in silver - £100 no offers. Also Beko upright fridge/freezer in brushed chrome - £50, no offers.

If anyone is interested then come and collect it/them when you want. You may have to bring help because I'm still recovering from a shoulder operation, so I''l just watch! What a Face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Come and get it..................NOW.   Come and get it..................NOW. EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 12:57 pm

Sorry I thought that you were offering sex.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Come and get it..................NOW.   Come and get it..................NOW. EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 2:23 pm

I'm sure hairy will come along and say you should have bought Bosch.
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: Come and get it..................NOW.   Come and get it..................NOW. EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 2:39 pm

knecht wrote:
I'm sure hairy will come along and say you should have bought Bosch.

Why buy a Bosch coz there awesome lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Come and get it..................NOW.   Come and get it..................NOW. EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 2:44 pm

Yes, it's Bosch or Miele for me every time. I like them because they're so much more expensive than the rest.
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Come and get it..................NOW.   Come and get it..................NOW. EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 2:46 pm

wooden paddles, a washboard and the Trent. works a treat, £3.49 for the washboard
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Come and get it..................NOW.   Come and get it..................NOW. EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 2:48 pm

Come and get it..................NOW. Askey10
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: Come and get it..................NOW.   Come and get it..................NOW. EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 3:00 pm

knecht wrote:
Yes, it's Bosch or Miele for me every time. I like them because they're so much more expensive than the rest.
Miele oh get you that's all we have in our house . lol!

Also it must come from argoose and not from one of those common shops. lol!
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Come and get it..................NOW.   Come and get it..................NOW. EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 4:21 pm

Welcome to ATDbay.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: Come and get it..................NOW.   Come and get it..................NOW. EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 4:26 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Come and get it..................NOW.   Come and get it..................NOW. EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 4:27 pm

I always think the servants should use the best. I am a kind master to them.

Did you know that Miele used to make cars, bikes & motor-bikes?
Back to top Go down
Highwayman

Highwayman

PostSubject: Re: Come and get it..................NOW.   Come and get it..................NOW. EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 4:36 pm

[quote="knecht"]I always think the servants should use the best. I am a kind master to them.

Did you know that Miele used to make cars, bikes & motor-bikes?[/quote

Pah, beat them regular and make them grateful for any crumbs just like the Cameron way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Come and get it..................NOW.   Come and get it..................NOW. EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 6:55 pm

You bunch of feck schnurdling spunk trumpets.

I logged on to see 11 replies to this thinking, yay!! some mug will buy it, only to be ridiculed and mocked. I despair. clown
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Come and get it..................NOW.   Come and get it..................NOW. EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 7:47 pm

Grumpy Shunter wrote:
You bunch of feck schnurdling spunk trumpets.

I logged on to see 11 replies to this thinking, yay!! some mug will buy it, only to be ridiculed and mocked. I despair. clown

Why despair? this is ATD ffs clown

EDIT: we only like whirlpool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Come and get it..................NOW.   Come and get it..................NOW. EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 8:37 pm

I have a Zanussi fridge freezer & a Zanussi cooker for sale also (honestly). Both in excellent nick - hardly used.

I'm not asking £20,000. I'm not asking £10,000. I'm not even asking £1,000. To the first bidder the fridge will go for £60 and the cooker for £100. You can't say fairer than that, can you?
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Come and get it..................NOW.   Come and get it..................NOW. EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 8:49 pm

We are an all Zanussi household. Bought from John Lewis. Razz

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Come and get it..................NOW.   Come and get it..................NOW. EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 9:53 am

knecht wrote:
I have a Zanussi fridge freezer & a Zanussi cooker for sale also (honestly). Both in excellent nick - hardly used.

I'm not asking £20,000. I'm not asking £10,000. I'm not even asking £1,000. To the first bidder the fridge will go for £60 and the cooker for £100. You can't say fairer than that, can you?

Grumpys going to shit bricks if you sell your white goods on his thread. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Come and get it..................NOW.   Come and get it..................NOW. EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 10:36 am

Iggy wrote:
knecht wrote:

Umm (rubs chin) to to find out who decided to hijack my ATDBay thread. Does anyone know of a good PI I could hire. Laughing Prerably one with a curly tail. pig
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Come and get it..................NOW.   Come and get it..................NOW. EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 10:46 am

knecht wrote:

Or as El Presidente says, you can't say fairer fan fat, can you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Come and get it..................NOW.   Come and get it..................NOW. EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 10:47 am

Iggy wrote:
knecht wrote:

Grumpy's are not white though, they're silver and brushed chrome! Ooooooooooooh
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Come and get it..................NOW.   Come and get it..................NOW. EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 11:47 am

was it something he ate?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Come and get it..................NOW.   Come and get it..................NOW. EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 1:30 pm

You're all materialsitic hooligans of the Nth degree, you're all excessively concerned with physical comforts or the acquisition of material things rather than spiritual, intellectual, moral, or cultural values.

Stick your Zanusi's, Miele's and Whirlpools up yer fat janner fuckpig arses.

I'm poor, but by jolly I have a cock like a horse.

Right, I'm off to Lidl to do some shopping. geek Huzzah!!
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Come and get it..................NOW.   Come and get it..................NOW. EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 2:51 pm

shoplifting is easier there than anywhere bar the co-op
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Come and get it..................NOW.   Come and get it..................NOW. EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 2:53 pm

Mapperley, darling wrote:
was it something he ate?

lol! probably Smeg
Back to top Go down
Highwayman

Highwayman

PostSubject: Re: Come and get it..................NOW.   Come and get it..................NOW. EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 3:04 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Mapperley, darling wrote:
was it something he ate?

lol! probably Smeg
Urgh, like taking Candy from his Hotpoint.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come and get it..................NOW.   Come and get it..................NOW. Empty

Back to top Go down

Come and get it..................NOW.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: Zoo Corner-
Jump to: