And The ATD Award goes to....

Go down 
+2
Mock Cuncher
GreenSam
6 posters
AuthorMessage

And The ATD Award goes to.... Empty
PostSubject: And The ATD Award goes to....   And The ATD Award goes to.... EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 3:50 pm

As vote by all 7 of you here are the winners for The First Annual ATD Academy Awards 2012 sponsored by FES hats. All winners should give a speech as is tradition Smile

Best poster - Greenjock

Best Supporting poster - GOB

Best thread Friday Poetry,Deepthroat and any not about newell and webb

Best Newcomer - greensam

Best Avatar - TGWU

the Dane Bunney tribute award for most multiples - Chris Webb

Funniest joke posted - The Jimmy Savile Jokes

Best Mod - all of them (cop out i say lol)

Best Pasoti thread of the year - Deep Throat

Pasoti poster of the year - Damon Leszner

Best villain on ATD - tony hooper/ Chowell

the best brindle boxer bitch - Samantha

and finally

Outstanding Contribution to ATD award Pepsipete

Congrats too all i nominate rickler to accept chris webbs award and greenjock to accept tony chowell's

Last edited by Angry of Mayfair on Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And The ATD Award goes to....   And The ATD Award goes to.... EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 4:17 pm

Most awesome poster?

Bell-end of the year has to go to Angry of Gayfair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And The ATD Award goes to....   And The ATD Award goes to.... EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 4:20 pm

hairy j wrote:
Most awesome poster?

Bell-end of the year has to go to Angry of Gayfair.

bless you child
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: And The ATD Award goes to....   And The ATD Award goes to.... EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 4:25 pm

Pleasantly surprised and happy with that award! Glad I signed up and stuck around. Thanks to all of the voters and I would say congratulations to all other award winners, but I rather doubt all of them are meant to be complimentary! Glad mine was.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: And The ATD Award goes to....   And The ATD Award goes to.... EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 4:26 pm

GreenSam wrote:
Pleasantly surprised and happy with that award! Glad I signed up and stuck around. Thanks to all of the voters and I would say congratulations to all other award winners, but I rather doubt all of them are meant to be complimentary! Glad mine was.
Please immediately put it in your PASOTI signature.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: And The ATD Award goes to....   And The ATD Award goes to.... EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 4:28 pm

Mock Cuncher wrote:
GreenSam wrote:
Please immediately put it in your PASOTI signature.
I'm not the type to boast Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And The ATD Award goes to....   And The ATD Award goes to.... EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 4:31 pm

i missed one out best thread but updated now
Back to top Go down
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

PostSubject: Re: And The ATD Award goes to....   And The ATD Award goes to.... EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 4:41 pm

I'd like to thank my parents, my agent and of course James, Carl. Chris and Ian for giving me so much to write about.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And The ATD Award goes to....   And The ATD Award goes to.... EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 5:09 pm

As someone who posted some of the jimmy savile jokes i would like to accept the award.

Now then now then and i would like to thank god, all those who contributed to making so many laugh and of course tony hooper for bringing the thread to the attention of you and you and you. Not forgetting you lovely lovely lovely people who voted you have fixed it for me ah hoy.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: And The ATD Award goes to....   And The ATD Award goes to.... EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 5:37 pm

You should get one of these Angry-

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And The ATD Award goes to....   And The ATD Award goes to.... EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 6:13 pm

I'm lost for words, that aren't swearing or insults.

My transfer value has soared so much that vale talk democratic have made enquiries and north end news have put in a bid that involves a cash sum and a swap with Ridsdale coming back down south with his walking boots.

I'm going nowhere though you'll be underwhelmed to hear, but I might change my avatar and insist on being called your holiness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And The ATD Award goes to....   And The ATD Award goes to.... EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 6:40 pm

and dont forget your holiness you got to do one for tony c Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And The ATD Award goes to....   And The ATD Award goes to.... EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 6:45 pm

Foxestalk still haven't told me to foxtrot oscar. It's been five years now after an initial 'til end of season ban. Sounds like they're about as exciting as pasoti, can't wait for the new skin. cat

Why not give them a go Jock, tell them Bluemoon sent you.

Quote :
We will also be launching a new alternative skin in the coming weeks, stay tuned!

With respect to the upcoming games - we'd love to hear your opinions on how we're going to do, and what you think of the new player signings, as well as hearing what you have to say about what players you think should have been signed and who should still be persued.

We look forward to the season ahead and would love you to stop by and see what debates are raging!

Come and see for yourself

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: And The ATD Award goes to....   And The ATD Award goes to.... EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 8:45 pm

Thank you very much, an award for not doing anything.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: And The ATD Award goes to....   And The ATD Award goes to.... EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 8:46 pm

I have received a joined E-Mail from Sandringham, Afghanistan and a House in Wales thanking for the support of the ATD posters in voting for their Avatar, It was very enjoyable making it, allow it took four of us Kate has got what she wanted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And The ATD Award goes to....   And The ATD Award goes to.... EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 11:31 pm

Tgwu wrote:
I have received a joined E-Mail from Sandringham, Afghanistan and a House in Wales thanking for the support of the ATD posters in voting for their Avatar, It was very enjoyable making it, allow it took four of us Kate has got what she wanted.

Just aswell this isnt the medeviel period lol

pepsipete wrote:
Thank you very much, an award for not doing anything.

without naming who it was a couple of the folk who voted for you stated its due to your work with the forecasting league. I think alot of us can agree with that its well deserved. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And The ATD Award goes to....   And The ATD Award goes to.... Empty

Back to top Go down

And The ATD Award goes to....
Page 1 of 1