Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wotton nominated for February award.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Wotton nominated for February award. Empty
PostSubject: Wotton nominated for February award.   Wotton nominated for February award. EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 12:21 pm

Wot it says.
Back to top Go down
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

Location : Looking into the eyes of the beholder, and all I can see are £££££ signs :-)

PostSubject: Re: Wotton nominated for February award.   Wotton nominated for February award. EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 2:38 pm

Gee, there has got to be some serious shit in that league lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sandford_merlin
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Wotton nominated for February award.   Wotton nominated for February award. EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 5:04 pm

How and why?

I think we've only won 1 of the 5 games?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wotton nominated for February award.   Wotton nominated for February award. EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 6:06 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Wotton nominated for February award.   Wotton nominated for February award. EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 7:32 pm

I see Swindon's Paul Benson got it with 5 goals in 4 games (which I'm guessing were all wins). Wotton must have just missed out with his one assist and one win in five games.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wotton nominated for February award.   Wotton nominated for February award. EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 7:50 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
I see Swindon's Paul Benson got it with 5 goals in 4 games (which I'm guessing were all wins). Wotton must have just missed out with his one assist and one win in five games.

Yeah but he shits green blood.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wotton nominated for February award.   Wotton nominated for February award. EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 7:57 pm

I have to say that he had a good game on Tuesday. At one stage he looked like he had knee knack and within 10 seconds was flying into defensive tackles. If we do stay up his experience will be one of the reasons.

Frankly he can shite whatever he wants as a lifelong supporter I'm jealous of what he's done.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wotton nominated for February award.   Wotton nominated for February award. EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 8:33 pm

This is ATD where being positive about anything is as bad as being negative on PASOTI. I like Wotton being back at Home Park and would rather he be here in this league than somewhere else. At least you know what you are going to get which is 100% committment and effort. He has never been the greatest player in the World and never will be but he sure as shit would bleed, litterally, for Argyle and we need that kind of committment right now. Good on him for getting nominated even if he didn't win.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wotton nominated for February award.   Wotton nominated for February award. EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 8:38 pm

Sensiblegreeny wrote:
I like Wotton being back at Home Park and would rather he be here in this league than somewhere else. At least you know what you are going to get which is 100% committment and effort. He has never been the greatest player in the World and never will be but he sure as shit would bleed, litterally, for Argyle and we need that kind of committment right now. Good on him for getting nominated even if he didn't win.

I agree, He's also tightened up the defence a hell of alot.

Doesnt deserve player of the month mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wotton nominated for February award.   Wotton nominated for February award. EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 8:48 pm

On the subject of awards, can I just point out that we've won one for the programme? Official site.

Congratulations to Rick Cowdery and everybody else who writes for it.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wotton nominated for February award.   Wotton nominated for February award. EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 8:52 pm

I think Darren Purse has tightened up the defence a lot not Paul Wotton.Paul was good first time around,definitely, but now he is a shadow of his former self.He was never quick and since his serious injury has lost another yard,he never could head a ball,but his overriding asset was his shooting ability.Watching his shooting now though it seems that has gone also.Great pity as I used to enjoy shoooooooot,when the ball was in Wotton territory.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Wotton nominated for February award.   Wotton nominated for February award. EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 9:41 pm

oddball wrote:
I think Darren Purse has tightened up the defence a lot not Paul Wotton.Paul was good first time around,definitely, but now he is a shadow of his former self.He was never quick and since his serious injury has lost another yard,he never could head a ball,but his overriding asset was his shooting ability.Watching his shooting now though it seems that has gone also.Great pity as I used to enjoy shoooooooot,when the ball was in Wotton territory.

Agree wholeheartedly with all of that Odders, and welcome to Freakshow, by the way. flower
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Wotton nominated for February award.   Wotton nominated for February award. EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 9:51 pm

Peggy wrote:
On the subject of awards, can I just point out that we've won one for the programme? Official site.

Congratulations to Rick Cowdery and everybody else who writes for it.

And one of those that write for it, is.......?

You Peggy, you even got a mention in dispatches!

Congratulations!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wotton nominated for February award.   Wotton nominated for February award. Empty

Back to top Go down

Wotton nominated for February award.
Page 1 of 1