Sir Francis Drake
Tringreen
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tringreen

Tringreen

He just couldn't keep away - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: He just couldn't keep away   He just couldn't keep away - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 5:36 pm

You couldn't make it up !

Post subject: Re: Big bad Ian NewellPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:26 pm

If there were more 'Ian Newells' this world would be in a much better state.

Then there's the truth...............

The Grumpy Loyal
Post subject: Re: Big bad Ian NewellPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:34 pm

Mr Newell has always thrived on argument and confrontation on the Internet. Those that were around on Pasoti 14 or 15 years ago and will remember the exchanges with people like Paul Hunter, will know what I mean. Ian realised his lifetime ambition when he was elected to be a Mod on pasoti - the one and only time in the sites history that Moderators were actually chosen by us, the posters.

The drawbridge was then swiftly pulled up, and that was that.

Thing is, there's a mindset amongst some, that if someone does somethiing deemed to be 'very good', then it's not possible for them to ever do, or have done, anything equally as bad.

If Ian could prise himself away from internet social media, his life would be so much more hassle-free. He can't of course, and will be back on here full-time when the circumstances suit. In the meantime, Twitter will have to suffice, unless others can be persuaded to loosen the leash.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: He just couldn't keep away   He just couldn't keep away - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 6:00 pm

The grumpy loyal knows the score, and isn't afraid to tell it like it is. Everyone knows about the money Newell has raised, but as I pointed out on another thread, so did Jimmy Savile, and people were afraid to hear the truth about him too.
Back to top Go down
Greenblood79

PostSubject: Re: He just couldn't keep away   He just couldn't keep away - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 6:57 pm

i tell ya what. give that man newell a prawn sandwich and there isnt anything he wont do or anyone he wont vouch for.

arse licking bellend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: He just couldn't keep away   He just couldn't keep away - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 7:19 pm

Greenblood79 wrote:
i tell ya what. give that man newell a prawn sandwich and there isnt anything he wont do or anyone he wont vouch for.

arse licking bellend.

He vouched for you Greenblood, said he saw you twitching when we scored a goal once upon a time, but it was after a night on the cider and curry so it might not have been as emotional as it first appeared.
Back to top Go down
Fatpilgrim

PostSubject: Re: He just couldn't keep away   He just couldn't keep away - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 8:05 pm

He was revelling in it when there was an incident with the stewards in the mayflower a couple years back. Turned out he backed the wrong horse on that issue too.
Back to top Go down
Greenblood79

PostSubject: Re: He just couldn't keep away   He just couldn't keep away - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 8:06 pm

not very good at backing horses. good at backing his way into executive lounges though.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: He just couldn't keep away   He just couldn't keep away - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 8:15 pm

Fatpilgrim wrote:
He was revelling in it when there was an incident with the stewards in the mayflower a couple years back. Turned out he backed the wrong horse on that issue too.

I had forgotten about that. Very ugly indeed it was. Nooly and a few others and lots of "do you know who I am? you're a feckin disgrace..." and so on. I was shocked at the thuggery on display. And how do I know this to be true? Because I was there and saw it happening. 5 or 6 blokes versus 2 stewards who did know who they were dealing with and legged it off down the Mayflower Terrace to avoid the confrontation.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Greenblood79

PostSubject: Re: He just couldn't keep away   He just couldn't keep away - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 8:17 pm

nooly scrapping with stewards??? shirley not?
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: He just couldn't keep away   He just couldn't keep away - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 8:33 pm

There wasn't actually a scrap. Not that I saw anyway. The stewards were making their way from the Far Post Club area across the Mayflower and Newell and the rest appeared out of nowhere gobbing off lots but they didn't venture very far onto the terrace and the stewards didn't hang around. It was all over in a flash and I didn't see any blows thrown just a lot of hard man posturing from the half dozen and no desire to be involved by the stewards.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: He just couldn't keep away   He just couldn't keep away - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 8:40 pm

What age is Newell?
Back to top Go down
SirCumfrance

PostSubject: Re: He just couldn't keep away   He just couldn't keep away - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 8:41 pm

Stone age.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: He just couldn't keep away   He just couldn't keep away - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 8:44 pm

GOB wrote:
What age is Newell?

Age or tonnage? Age wise he's about 60 going on 8, tonnage is anyone's guess as he avoids the weighbridges out of embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: He just couldn't keep away   He just couldn't keep away - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 8:44 pm

Tony Cholwell was there too. He wasn't one of Nooly's crew and was not involved. Like me he just happened to be nearby. I've no idea what I looked like but he looked really shocked.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: He just couldn't keep away   He just couldn't keep away - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 8:52 pm

Greenjock wrote:
GOB wrote:
What age is Newell?

Age or tonnage? Age wise he's about 60 going on 8, tonnage is anyone's guess as he avoids the weighbridges out of embarrassment.

turning circle of an oil tanker
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: He just couldn't keep away   He just couldn't keep away - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

He just couldn't keep away
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: Zoo Corner-
Jump to: