Elias
Rickler
Sir Francis Drake
Tringreen
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

He just couldn't keep away Empty
PostSubject: He just couldn't keep away   He just couldn't keep away EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 10:11 am

Either that or Brenty is getting worried he's gonna have to dip into his own pocket so has allowed his useful idiot back onto the internet.

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=72959

As for Ponty saying he was never told to delete his account? Must be some mistake because a couple of the idiots close REAL friends told people he was Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: He just couldn't keep away   He just couldn't keep away EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 10:19 am

The most disgraced, hypocritical, self interested Argyle fan in history never really left did he, he's unable to leave it alone lol!

Seems he only has permission to bring in cash for Jim though. Poor Nick seems to be technophobe lol!

Pity he hasn't auctioned off his car park space, he can't care that much can he, peeps! clown
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: He just couldn't keep away   He just couldn't keep away EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 11:11 am

GOB wrote:
The most disgraced, hypocritical, self interested Argyle fan in history never really left did he, he's unable to leave it alone lol!

Seems he only has permission to bring in cash for Jim though. Poor Nick seems to be technophobe lol!

Pity he hasn't auctioned off his car park space, he can't care that much can he, peeps! clown

Napoleon of Animal Farm is back!.............................. and his people are glad ! Peeps........ lol!

He's never really been away of course and is still an 'owner' of Pasoti. Who needs democracy when you have the Nool and his Deepthroating Windsor Boys ?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: He just couldn't keep away   He just couldn't keep away EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 11:43 am

Internet forums hey he lives for them.

how much is nikkk going to pay for it i wonder
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: He just couldn't keep away   He just couldn't keep away EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 12:23 pm

Angry of Mayfair wrote:

He couldn't come back without mentioning Nickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk in his first post.

Bumlicking nonsense
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: He just couldn't keep away   He just couldn't keep away EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 12:42 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
Angry of Mayfair wrote:

He couldn't come back without mentioning Nickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk in his first post.

Bumlicking nonsense

At the end of the day thats all Ian Newell is a arsekisser why do you think Brent keeps him around certainly not for his PR skills
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: He just couldn't keep away   He just couldn't keep away EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 5:36 pm

Good to be back, good to be back Hello, Hello.
Do you wanna be in my gang?
Do I fook I would rather stick pins in my gonads you wavey smiling wanker, fook off back under the stone where you belong.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: He just couldn't keep away   He just couldn't keep away EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 9:45 pm

He was definitely told to stop posting. Maybe auctions don't count.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: He just couldn't keep away   He just couldn't keep away EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 10:22 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
He was definitely told to stop posting. Maybe auctions don't count.

How is it 'known' that Newell was told to stop posting?
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: He just couldn't keep away   He just couldn't keep away EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 10:31 pm

Does it matter? It is up to you if you believe it or not. People talk you see. Sometimes they say more than they mean to.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: He just couldn't keep away   He just couldn't keep away EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 10:35 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Does it matter? It is up to you if you believe it or not. People talk you see. Sometimes they say more than they mean to.

Does it matter? Of course it matters. And as for people saying more than they mean to... They often lie as well.

I'd like some proof before I believe this 'TalkFact'.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: He just couldn't keep away   He just couldn't keep away EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 10:42 pm

How can I prove what was said in a conversation? Like I said suit yourself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: He just couldn't keep away   He just couldn't keep away EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 12:12 am

I expect Andy in Peverell is getting a bit worried that nikkk hasn't put his mega bid in yet and his Christmas beer tokens are in trouble.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: He just couldn't keep away   He just couldn't keep away EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 8:13 am

Ricks - Chris Webb told me a few weeks ago that Newell was told to stop posting on Pasoti or he would have his AAA pass taken away.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: He just couldn't keep away   He just couldn't keep away EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 8:30 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Ricks - Chris Webb told me a few weeks ago that Newell was told to stop posting on Pasoti or he would have his AAA pass taken away.

Trouble is Frank, the truth and anyone involved with PAVFC these days, are uncomfortable bedfellows.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: He just couldn't keep away   He just couldn't keep away EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 10:58 am

DIRECTORS ONLY !!!!!!

Brent and his self promoting jamboys.

http://www.greensonscreen.co.uk/matchdisplays/2012-12-22/2/slides/P1250986.asp

Look how far we've come.

http://www.greensonscreen.co.uk/matchdisplays/2012-12-22/2/slides/P1250987.asp

And still they grin.

http://www.greensonscreen.co.uk/matchdisplays/2012-12-22/2/slides/P1260087.asp
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: He just couldn't keep away   He just couldn't keep away EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 11:35 am

Beat me to it Tringy!! lol!

What a jolly day out for the bears that must have been
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: He just couldn't keep away   He just couldn't keep away EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 1:28 pm

Real mates. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: He just couldn't keep away   He just couldn't keep away EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 1:44 pm

Looks like a misfit convention!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: He just couldn't keep away   He just couldn't keep away EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 2:12 pm

That sign should read "not really director's and sell outs only"

Don't mention the young lad's name in the picture either or you'll get a white feather from Newell in a PM.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: He just couldn't keep away   He just couldn't keep away EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 2:28 pm

Newell must have very fast cake hand.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: He just couldn't keep away   He just couldn't keep away EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 7:11 pm

All looking so happy while the club is shit from top to bottom.

Brent really goes to town on the casual dress at weekends. I almost didn't recognise him in his casual gear compared to his work attire.

Do you think the pres and Nool are AAA all the way or they have a booklet of AAA vouchers they can use for a selection of games that they have to produce on matchdays? Bit like a green membership?

You can be impotent sorry important at Accrington but not at Northampton, Rovers, Oxford or Gillingham. Any grim northern shithole where you might be one half of a children's programme which teaches kids about mental health, male friends who probably sleep together and over the top dumbfuckery is available for one token, but you have to travel on a coach full of oiks and plebs.

Imagine having to choose between Fleetwood and Macclesfield? Pork pie hat or cream slacks and a blue blazer?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: He just couldn't keep away   He just couldn't keep away EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 7:57 pm

Tringreen wrote:
DIRECTORS ONLY !!!!!!

Brent and his self promoting jamboys.

http://www.greensonscreen.co.uk/matchdisplays/2012-12-22/2/slides/P1250986.asp

Look how far we've come.

http://www.greensonscreen.co.uk/matchdisplays/2012-12-22/2/slides/P1250987.asp

And still they grin.

http://www.greensonscreen.co.uk/matchdisplays/2012-12-22/2/slides/P1260087.asp

the last picture alone proves how fecked this club is and will remain as Brent will never ditch the arse kissers when they continue to tell him all is well whilst rome burns around the club and the fans are getting very restless.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: He just couldn't keep away   He just couldn't keep away EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 8:54 am

theyve done very well for him wish someone would help get me a load of prime development land for little outlay.............
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: He just couldn't keep away   He just couldn't keep away EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 9:01 am

David Essex got it, Oh What A Circus cherry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: He just couldn't keep away   He just couldn't keep away Empty

Back to top Go down

He just couldn't keep away
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: Zoo Corner-
Jump to: