Tringreen
pilgrim_pete
Mock Cuncher
Flat_Track_Bully
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Webb sinks to new low Empty
PostSubject: Webb sinks to new low   Webb sinks to new low EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 2:44 pm

http://twitter.com/Chris_Webb1/status/281733846309957632

Making jokes at Christmas linking young kids in hospice with City Players.

Chris Webb, you will be subject to alot of grief for this twitter post you odious cnut

Jusy in case he deletes it:

"Exeter players Xmas visit to children's hospice - 'they looked so poor, desperate and sad' said Tom, aged 6"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Webb sinks to new low   Webb sinks to new low EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 3:10 pm

So he and Newell kick up a storm where Newell sends a PM of a white feather to a poster when he innocently mentions Connor Webb in a post and spout on that kids should not be mentioned in anyway, yet Webb feels its ok to make a joke around sick children being visited by the City squad.

W@nker.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Webb sinks to new low   Webb sinks to new low EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 3:13 pm

glad chris webb finds mocking kids with cancer funny. He is truely the salt of the earth

wanker
Back to top Go down
Flat_Track_Bully

Flat_Track_Bully

PostSubject: Re: Webb sinks to new low   Webb sinks to new low EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 3:17 pm

Link doesn't work for me, but then I'm not on Twitter. Any chance of a screen shot?
Back to top Go down
http://www.sciencebrainwaves.com/
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Webb sinks to new low   Webb sinks to new low EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 3:17 pm

Hmm.

I've heard that joke before.

It's not particularly funny, but it is just a joke.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
pilgrim_pete

PostSubject: Re: Webb sinks to new low   Webb sinks to new low EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 3:21 pm

Jeez.

People on here don't like Chris Webb, I get that. But that joke is as old as the hills.

Some of the anger on here is more than justified at Chris, I agree with some of it. But this is scraping the barrel and doing ATD no favours.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Webb sinks to new low   Webb sinks to new low EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 3:34 pm

pilgrim_pete wrote:
Jeez.

People on here don't like Chris Webb, I get that. But that joke is as old as the hills.

Some of the anger on here is more than justified at Chris, I agree with some of it. But this is scraping the barrel and doing ATD no favours.

He represents Argyle Pete, whilst a joke is all it is, you would not expect anybody to make such a joke in print at the expense of kids with cancer.

The bloke has no class and should not repesent your Club.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Webb sinks to new low   Webb sinks to new low EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 3:39 pm

The Red Star wrote:
pilgrim_pete wrote:
Jeez.

He represents Argyle Pete, whilst a joke is all it is, you would not expect anybody to make such a joke in print at the expense of kids with cancer.

The bloke has no class and should not repesent your Club.

Tell us something we didn't already know ,Red.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Webb sinks to new low   Webb sinks to new low EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 4:28 pm

pilgrim_pete wrote:
Jeez.

It seems that Webb himself disagrees with you Pgrim, I guess it must have been bad if he had to remove it.

Over to you Hooper!
Back to top Go down
Gareth Nicholson

PostSubject: Re: Webb sinks to new low   Webb sinks to new low EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 5:22 pm

pilgrim_pete wrote:
Jeez.

I have to agree with that. It's a very old joke making fun of Exeter players and to use it to suggest that Chris is mocking children with cancer is just craven and silly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Webb sinks to new low   Webb sinks to new low EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 5:31 pm

Gareth Nicholson wrote:
pilgrim_pete wrote:
Jeez.

I have to agree with that. It's a very old joke making fun of Exeter players and to use it to suggest that Chris is mocking children with cancer is just craven and silly.

As much as i hate Pasoti and its odious regime i have to agree with this.
After all that "chanting" business recently debates on what is/isnt acceptable/politically correct has gone into meltdown.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Webb sinks to new low   Webb sinks to new low EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 5:50 pm

Gareth Nicholson wrote:
pilgrim_pete wrote:
Jeez.

He is the 'President' of your club not some dork singing songs in the street about the death of Stanno, the fact that he posted a joke in such poor taste in such a public forum shows firstly what a complete cnut he is along with it being indicative of his incredibly poor judgement, the fact that it has been deleted so quickly doesn't suggest he has suddenly turned into a nice guy rather that one of his hideous little band of fawning acolytes has an IQ in double figures and pointed out how far beyond the pale this particular piece of cnuttery was.

Just shows what hanging around with turds like Nool and Dane can do to even someone as well schooled in two faced tw@tery as a union rep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Webb sinks to new low   Webb sinks to new low EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 5:57 pm

I have not read what he wrote because it was removed, but why would he remove it if there was nothing wrong with it?
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Webb sinks to new low   Webb sinks to new low EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 6:13 pm

ffs dont watch bbc 2 after 9 oclock,,,the web haters grabing at straws here,,,,
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Webb sinks to new low   Webb sinks to new low EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 6:18 pm

Gareth Nicholson wrote:
pilgrim_pete wrote:
Jeez.

It is an old joke certainly, but it remains in poor taste. Webb is the President of the club and should not be posting stuff like this. It shows poor judgement, and as others have said, a lack of class - and not for the first time.

The guy is an embarassment to the club.

I would expect someone like Pilgrim pete to worship the ground Webb walks on, but the majority of us can see him for what he is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Webb sinks to new low   Webb sinks to new low EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 6:37 pm

pilgrim_pete wrote:
Jeez.

he would be the first to bitch and moan on there and twitter if anyone on here posted that

you must have the memory of a goldfish but do you remember what his real friend Snooper did when someone on here posted some savile jokes?

if he can moan about that then feck him he can get it back tenfold
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Webb sinks to new low   Webb sinks to new low EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 7:52 pm

Maybe Hooper investigarorated it, reported it to the Mayor of Toytown, Lord Lucan and James Cagney and they had it taken down
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Webb sinks to new low   Webb sinks to new low EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 9:03 pm

Tasteless, sure. Inappropriate, definitely. But far worse things are being done in the name of the club at the moment.

Webb needs to put his brain into gear before engaging mouth (or keyboard). Everything he does online has 'Plymouth Argyle President' tagged onto it - whether on pasoti or twitter. He can't show off that label then not expect people to take everything he says as representing the club.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Webb sinks to new low   Webb sinks to new low EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 9:18 pm

I can't stand the hypocritical oaf but I have to say this is no worse than the Savile jokes posted on here for example.

I doubt very much Hooper will be complaining to Brent and the local media about this joke though, but that's because he's just a little cnut Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Webb sinks to new low   Webb sinks to new low EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 12:24 am

Jock, I was just about to post the same comment about the similarity in taste between the Saville jokes & Mr Webb's joke. Both in poor taste but not worth getting into a fuss about. One rule for here and another for elsewhere?
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: Webb sinks to new low   Webb sinks to new low EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 7:38 am

It is a very old joke, chris should think before he engages his brain. Webb is the President of the club and should not be putting things like this on twitter.

People seem to think that twitter is just an extension of talking to your mates down the pub. it is not coz within minutes of making a post it can be seen by the whole world and can not be treated as a throw away comment.

If this joke had been made by me or anyone other than a PAFC club president no one would of made any fuss.As the old saying goes think before you speak.

It also shows poor judgement, younger members of forze merde look up to chris and some see him as a roll model (dont know why). They see him post things like this and think ok we can do the same or even push it further.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Webb sinks to new low   Webb sinks to new low EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 8:41 am

Gareth Nicholson wrote:
pilgrim_pete wrote:
Jeez.

Agreed Gareth, but certain things you do not do, unless you are thick. Joke about City all you like. Frankly it shows how far Argyle have fallen to even care about a tiny city less than have the size of Plymouth, a Club with no money, yet light years ahead of Argyle on and off the pitch. I would not expect a non league club or even a kiddies club to have a spokesman like Webb involved.

A "President" of any organisation putting in print a joke linking hospice with a rival Club, especially at Christmas shows a complete lack of intellect, education and moral compass.

For what it is worth I think it was rather foolish of him and underlines his immaturity, especially as he regularly visits Exeter in conjection with his work. I am sure he will be able to talk his way out of any potential conflict or he puts off visiting Exeter for a couple of months at the very least.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Webb sinks to new low   Webb sinks to new low EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 8:46 am

Chris Webb and Ian Newell have some kind of stupid obsession with City. A large number of their twitter feed just randomly attacks or takes the piss out of Exeter, but I still don't think this joke was particularly bad in comparison with many other jokes.

It's because it mentioned children in Exeter, yet we can all make Savile Jokes and he is accused of kiddy fiddling all over the country, residents of Exeter as well possibly.
Back to top Go down
GM Vauxhall

GM Vauxhall

PostSubject: Re: Webb sinks to new low   Webb sinks to new low EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 12:29 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Chris Webb and Ian Newell have some kind of stupid obsession with City.

Shows an interesting lack of understanding of the club's history - has he got a thing about Pompey at all or has he forgotten about said massive rivalry?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Webb sinks to new low   Webb sinks to new low EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 12:33 pm

GM Vauxhall wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Chris Webb and Ian Newell have some kind of stupid obsession with City.

Shows an interesting lack of understanding of the club's history - has he got a thing about Pompey at all or has he forgotten about said massive rivalry?

They're in their element............... at village level. Sid James Park,,,,,,,,guffaw guffaw,,,,,,,,,,

Don't know whether it's still going but Noolie and his kindred spirits from down the road, used to have GGG [Grecians, Greens n Gulls] sleepovers at Holiday Inns when they met up for some real fan banter.
I believe Where's Webby was initiated a while back.
Red will be able to confirm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Webb sinks to new low   Webb sinks to new low Empty

Back to top Go down

Webb sinks to new low
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next