Freathy
Tringreen
Greenskin
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Greenskin

Greenskin

Bolasie is a Turnip Empty
PostSubject: Bolasie is a Turnip   Bolasie is a Turnip EmptySat May 28, 2011 6:47 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Or probably soon will be,anyway.Funny sort of player,blows hot and cold,but,it has to be said, he was just about our only threat towards the end of last season.Wonder if Reid will get any cash to replace him? Probably not,looks like we're on a slow,painful downward path still-where will it all end?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bolasie is a Turnip   Bolasie is a Turnip EmptySat May 28, 2011 6:59 pm

Our most potent threat at the end, and that just shows how bad we were... he can't really play football.
I won't miss him. I want to see a player who can perform now, not in a couple of years when some other team has bought him ... what is the point of that ?
At L2 level Argyle should be a buying club, not a selling club, but the Mastpoint et al debts we're about to be saddled with will put a stop to that notion for years. If we're going to go bust, let's go bust properly and kick the bogeymen out of football and out of this club.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Bolasie is a Turnip   Bolasie is a Turnip EmptySun May 29, 2011 8:10 am

penzancepirate wrote:
Our most potent threat at the end, and that just shows how bad we were... he can't really play football.
I won't miss him. I want to see a player who can perform now, not in a couple of years when some other team has bought him ... what is the point of that ?
At L2 level Argyle should be a buying club, not a selling club, but the Mastpoint et al debts we're about to be saddled with will put a stop to that notion for years. If we're going to go bust, let's go bust properly and kick the bogeymen out of football and out of this club.

Absolutely !
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Bolasie is a Turnip   Bolasie is a Turnip EmptySun May 29, 2011 8:18 am

Argyle selling its best players? Surely not! I hope we got a 'plymouth price'.

This stinks of *****wallet (spit). Make no mistake the white mullet is back.
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Bolasie is a Turnip   Bolasie is a Turnip EmptySun May 29, 2011 9:06 am

Freathy wrote:
Argyle selling its best players? Surely not! I hope we got a 'plymouth price'.

This stinks of *****wallet (spit). Make no mistake the white mullet is back.

Seems that way Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bolasie is a Turnip   Bolasie is a Turnip EmptySun May 29, 2011 12:39 pm

Its as Penzancepirate says, he was shit anyway..if that was our most potent threat then god help us,shows how low we have come when Bolasie was the Jewell in our crown.I fully expect this all too common charade of selling players for tuppence to continue, que being raped again this time next year when we are gearing up for the conference under the stewardship of Staplewanker.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Bolasie is a Turnip   Bolasie is a Turnip EmptySun May 29, 2011 1:17 pm

I'm surprised he's bagged himself a move that high in the FL ladder to be honest.

He's quick.

That's it.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Bolasie is a Turnip   Bolasie is a Turnip EmptySun May 29, 2011 2:40 pm

He had flashes of brilliance, but half the time I don't think even he had an idea what he was doing. Has improved over the season, but is nowhere near good enough for the Championship. Some of the nippy kids from the youths will replace him. Take the money!
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Bolasie is a Turnip   Bolasie is a Turnip EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 1:11 pm

Bolasie was sold as he put in a 14 day termination of contract notice (for non payment of wages). I might have been pissed off if he was any good.

I think Freathy (the prophet) predicted his departure, on the old site, when the Herald published the story about him being committed to the Pilgrims.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bolasie is a Turnip   Bolasie is a Turnip EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 1:22 pm

Less than a £100,000 transfer fee, apparently. Perhaps we should sell the rest of the squad at one of the GT's car boot sales? cyclops
Back to top Go down
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

Location : Looking into the eyes of the beholder, and all I can see are £££££ signs :-)

PostSubject: Re: Bolasie is a Turnip   Bolasie is a Turnip EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 1:33 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
Bolasie was sold as he put in a 14 day termination of contract notice (for non payment of wages). I might have been pissed off if he was any good.

I think Freathy (the prophet) predicted his departure, on the old site, when the Herald published the story about him being committed to the Pilgrims.

So did I, on exeweb Very Happy it won't stop here either, you heard this here first Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sandford_merlin
Keyholder

Keyholder

PostSubject: Re: Bolasie is a Turnip   Bolasie is a Turnip EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 1:55 pm

Football really is a pile of crap these days. This is another example. Kiss the badge one day, pi$$ off the next. The fans just love 'being proud of the lads'......what a load of old codswallop !
Tringie
Back to top Go down
http://argyletalkdemocratic.forumotion.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Bolasie is a Turnip   Bolasie is a Turnip EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 3:40 pm

Cant agree more. Hes being a 2 faced fool
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Bolasie is a Turnip   Bolasie is a Turnip EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 3:55 pm

cobipafc wrote:
This is the cleverest thing he's done in months. I don't blame him for shafting our ambitionless craphole of a club.
Back to top Go down
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

Location : Looking into the eyes of the beholder, and all I can see are £££££ signs :-)

PostSubject: Re: Bolasie is a Turnip   Bolasie is a Turnip EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 3:58 pm

Mock Cuncher wrote:
cobipafc wrote:
This is the cleverest thing he's done in months. I don't blame him for shafting our ambitionless craphole of a club.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ What he said.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sandford_merlin

PostSubject: Re: Bolasie is a Turnip   Bolasie is a Turnip EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 4:06 pm

Mock, I did not mean that. I meant dont say you want to stay then bugger off. Mason and Nelson will go but they have not lied and said they want to stay
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Bolasie is a Turnip   Bolasie is a Turnip EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 4:40 pm

There is corruption and false loyalty all around football Cobi. Don't be taken in.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Bolasie is a Turnip   Bolasie is a Turnip EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 9:35 pm

Gone for an undiscolsed fee (believed to be £55k by Posty)-

Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Bolasie is a Turnip   Bolasie is a Turnip EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 9:39 pm

Have seen £150,000 mentioned elswhere (Plymouth Vital ?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bolasie is a Turnip   Bolasie is a Turnip EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 11:32 pm

Can't say I'm bothered about this and I can't blame him either. Works out well for all I think..

Fans - Think he's crap
Club - Needs to be under the wage cap
Player - Gets a pay rise and gets paid!

Bad move for the Turnips though, he's way under Championship standard and not the sort of player you buy for a promotion attempt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bolasie is a Turnip   Bolasie is a Turnip EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 8:08 am

The only frustration I have is that I think we could have got more for him if the club was stable. He is an impact player at best and I don't think he will develop any further then that. A nice enough lad and I wish him well.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Bolasie is a Turnip   Bolasie is a Turnip EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 6:56 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
A nice enough lad.
How do you know?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bolasie is a Turnip   Bolasie is a Turnip EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 7:17 pm

Mock Cuncher wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
A nice enough lad.
How do you know?

I don't. I was just trying to be a bit positive after basically saying he was a crap player Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sharkbait

Sharkbait

PostSubject: Re: Bolasie is a Turnip   Bolasie is a Turnip EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 7:29 pm

He was always funny to watch, kinda summed us up last season really Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bolasie is a Turnip   Bolasie is a Turnip EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 8:02 pm

Bolasie illustrates very well what went wrong at Home Park over the last few years.
Substitute "he's a good lad" for keeps quiet, does what he's told and keeps his nose clean. Can't play football, but obviosly a different animal from the likes of Puncheon, Easter and Seip.
Just like on Pasoti, "bad boys" were not tolerated, those with an 'attitude' were dismissed to the stands while the creeps like Duguid dominated the dressing room and produced the culture that gave us two relegations..... niiiiice one.
Out wide, Puncheon was a lovely little football player, ten times Bolasie, but oh no, Sturrock wouldn't play him, and then proceeded to say it was all the player's fault for missing his jellied eels.
Well, the days of having players like Puncheon or Buzacky are long gone, and now we can't even keep a player who needs to be constantly told what to do on the pitch. Can't wait to see a bunch of no hopers and cheap yes men running up and down the touch lines next season.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bolasie is a Turnip   Bolasie is a Turnip Empty

Back to top Go down

Bolasie is a Turnip
Page 1 of 1