Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thats the relegation places sorted,

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Thats the relegation places sorted, Empty
PostSubject: Thats the relegation places sorted,   Thats the relegation places sorted, EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 7:00 pm

Argyle and barnet it is then, what a fvcking mess! in speccy we dont trust geek
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Thats the relegation places sorted,   Thats the relegation places sorted, EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 1:04 am

accrington , afc phoney may yet 'save' us ss68. cheers

accrington heavily reliant on beattie who keeps getting injured & midson may leave if someone puts up some cash............

SS68 why not just be grateful we got a club to follow for gods sake lol!

What a Face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thats the relegation places sorted,   Thats the relegation places sorted, EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 5:53 pm

Lord Aviva wrote:
accrington , afc phoney may yet 'save' us ss68. cheers

accrington heavily reliant on beattie who keeps getting injured & midson may leave if someone puts up some cash............

SS68 why not just be grateful we got a club to follow for gods sake lol!

What a Face
You are right Aviva, i've been reading the farm posts from the usual suspects telling us to "Trust In Specs" so i'm totaly reassured about our finances and even getting rather moist about our playoff prospects santa lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thats the relegation places sorted,   Thats the relegation places sorted, EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 6:52 pm

Over 2,000 tickets available for Accy away...dont all rush at once, be a praaaper fan and get yourself on board the supporters bus..barrel of laughs.
All aboard the Aviva express!! geek jocolor

Come on SS68 ..you know you want to!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thats the relegation places sorted,   Thats the relegation places sorted, EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 7:40 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
Over 2,000 tickets available for Accy away...dont all rush at once, be a praaaper fan and get yourself on board the supporters bus..barrel of laughs.
All aboard the Aviva express!! geek jocolor

Come on SS68 ..you know you want to!!
I would love to go punchie, but my green wig is at the vets : cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thats the relegation places sorted,   Thats the relegation places sorted, EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 10:31 pm

I'm all booked on the GT's coach. Sat in between PL2 Faced and Nool. We're going to talk Private Investigators, as another incident where someone on here seems to be having his background investigated and the details passed onto some fat bloke with a hat that isn't santa.

I would say that following Damon's little spat with Newell and Rat face that all kinds of rumours and even the smallest of things in your past such as parking fines will suddenly start being leaked by these two absolutely disgusting specimens.

Now who do we know that likes poking around trying to find dirt on anyone that crosses them? And who do we know that might just know where and how to access all kinds of information without the subject knowing about it? And who do we know who fancies themself as a bit of an amateur detective on the quiet?

All in the same little cabal of people who are ever so friendly with other pillars of society like Lee Jameson and Chris Webb, and of course the big cheese himself James Brent.

I can't wait for Brent to feck off and leave you scumbags behind to face the wrath of the Argyle fanbase. #i'mgoingtohurtyoubad #imgoingtohuntyoudownandmakeyouwishyouhadneverheardofme

Just quoting some lines from Mike Newell's favourite film, Taken.

What will happen if Darren Purse is sold in January and has to move away? Mrs Purse will be lost without Newell. She won't know which way to look.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Thats the relegation places sorted,   Thats the relegation places sorted, EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 5:07 am

SS68, Punchdrunk - i hear freathy's going to accrington as he's just grateful to have a club too jocolor

save me a seat wont ya ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thats the relegation places sorted,   Thats the relegation places sorted, Empty

Back to top Go down

Thats the relegation places sorted,
Page 1 of 1