akagreengull
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

A real fan on PASOTI ! Empty
PostSubject: A real fan on PASOTI !   A real fan on PASOTI ! EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 6:57 pm

driscollberg
Post subject: Carl, Thank you.Posted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:20 pm

Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:27 pm Thank god i have a heart and realize what Fletcher has done for this club.

A Big thank you from all us real fans and good luck in the job.

If only I was a "real fan" and believed in Carl's talents and what he has done. geek

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A real fan on PASOTI !   A real fan on PASOTI ! EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 7:16 pm

Aviva till the end

Sums up Pasoti in a nutshell
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A real fan on PASOTI !   A real fan on PASOTI ! EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 7:26 pm

Didn't take long for Newell to come back behind a multi did it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A real fan on PASOTI !   A real fan on PASOTI ! EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 9:10 pm

must be a newell/webb account
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A real fan on PASOTI !   A real fan on PASOTI ! EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 10:30 pm

If you bother to read the thread as I just have then it isn't "sums up pasoti" at all. The originator posted the opening comment and the rest told him/her it was a load of bollocks. Didn't see one Aviva on the thread anywhere. Just reporting for balance of course.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: A real fan on PASOTI !   A real fan on PASOTI ! EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 7:36 am

The 'real fan' post may not currently sum up general pasoti but this one does...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

People like him have the club and team they fully deserve

BRENT OUT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: A real fan on PASOTI !   A real fan on PASOTI ! EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 7:55 am

Freathy wrote:
The 'real fan' post may not currently sum up general pasoti but this one does...

According to that pasoti post, we need ANOTHER target man to go with the ones we already have in the Fireman, chadders and feeno!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A real fan on PASOTI !   A real fan on PASOTI ! EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 10:00 am

And Madjo
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: A real fan on PASOTI !   A real fan on PASOTI ! EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 11:13 am

Freathy wrote:

Well it's a view is'nt it, if other fans are willing to continue to be patronised by Brent assuming we are fantastic support and will go to Home Park come what may - so be it, it's their loss because they will continue to watch substandard football from a clueless untried manager and a board lacking in footballing ambition. So be it. cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A real fan on PASOTI !   A real fan on PASOTI ! EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 8:25 pm

My point was that the thread highlighted was not exactly a glowing endorsement of Fletcher by Pasoti. You will always get one or two people who are blinded by faith, hope and whatever else but these days there is a general concensus that Fletcher should leave the building on every site. There isn't even a saving grace for a win anymore where euphoria turns heads. If by some miracle there was a run of successes then it might sway some people but I don't think Fletcher is going to become that popular with the masses anytime soon whatever happens even on pasoti.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A real fan on PASOTI !   A real fan on PASOTI ! EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 9:44 pm

It's obviously a complete piss-take, and at a guess I would say it's Dane Bunney again being his usual hilarious self. I can't wait until his baby is born and he's awake at all times of the day and night Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: A real fan on PASOTI !   A real fan on PASOTI ! EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 3:21 am

multis ? pasoti is rife with them !!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A real fan on PASOTI !   A real fan on PASOTI ! EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 6:32 am

Lord Aviva wrote:
multis ? pasoti is rife with them !!!!

Mr Newell confirmed to me recently that Windsor Boy was a multi. He wouldn't reveal who was using it though (he denied it was Webb obviously).

Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: A real fan on PASOTI !   A real fan on PASOTI ! EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 6:36 am

Newell is feckin stupid. He just can't help himself...
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: A real fan on PASOTI !   A real fan on PASOTI ! EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 7:23 am

Rickler wrote:

Does that make Brent stupid by association ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A real fan on PASOTI !   A real fan on PASOTI ! EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 7:26 am

Greenjock wrote:
It's obviously a complete piss-take, and at a guess I would say it's Dane Bunney again being his usual hilarious self. I can't wait until his baby is born and he's awake at all times of the day and night Crying or Very sad

He has been allowed to breed ? pale albino
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A real fan on PASOTI !   A real fan on PASOTI ! EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 7:37 am

The ultra-positive posters on pasoti aren't real, they're trolls. The normal people who've been on there for years (the usernames you recognise over time) aren't positive at all.

I have a feeling they're multi-accounts as they seem to crop up with the same threads.

Ian Newell without an internet forum and without a means of properly responding to the evil-doers of doom and gloom?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: A real fan on PASOTI !   A real fan on PASOTI ! EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 7:37 am

Tringreen wrote:
Rickler wrote:

Au contraire...

Although.. To be honest, I don't know what it makes Brent.

He is certainly aware of Newell's antics, as he has reportedly reads these boards, and I had emailed Brent (also his assistant, and Peter Jones) when the rumours of Newell being an "associate director' appeared.

I asked Mr. Brent to confirm the rumours and I explained in short detail why Newell is a scumbag behind his Pasoti public personea, and why it would be foolish to have a walking talking human Chernobyle like Newell, associated with the club (never mind Brent Personaly?).

Being honest, transparent etc.... I heard Zilch back.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A real fan on PASOTI !   A real fan on PASOTI ! EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 9:13 am

Rickler wrote:

Tringreen wrote:
Rickler wrote:

Au contraire...

Although.. To be honest, I don't know what it makes Brent.

He is certainly aware of Newell's antics, as he has reportedly reads these boards, and I had emailed Brent (also his assistant, and Peter Jones) when the rumours of Newell being an "associate director' appeared.

I asked Mr. Brent to confirm the rumours and I explained in short detail why Newell is a scumbag behind his Pasoti public personea, and why it would be foolish to have a walking talking human Chernobyle like Newell, associated with the club (never mind Brent Personaly?).

Being honest, transparent etc.... I heard Zilch back.

Of course you didn't warrant a reply. You and Tring would have been the two people that Nool would've warned Brent about. Without you two ATD could be a nice little site!

I'm not sure whether it's you or Tring but Mark Pedlar has stated that a mod on ATD is clinically insane, so I would guess that all Pasoti mods are of the same opinion. Just like Postey saying that I am a convicted racist which was never retracted but never repeated again because I said I would post details of a Pasoti regular, who the mods would know all about, who has been convicted of a racist offence. These little details wouldn't have been relayed to Brent whilst all the poisonous stuff was.

Back to Newell and Windsor Boy. Hardly a revelation that the Windsor Boy account was another multi along the lines of Deepthroat, set up with the specific aim of attacking the Argyle Fans Trust, for all and sundry to use and abuse. I don't think any of the cowards have ever come forward to say that they used this account though.

With Newell knowing that this was another multi-account this would suggest that Newell was either one of the people using the account, or that the account was known to all the Pasoti mods, which makes a mockery of Pedlars claims that Pasoti had changed and there was one such account, Deepthroat, which the architect of had deleted their account and now Pasoti was clean.

All Pasoti has done is bury the details of another of it's scumbag, anonymous, cowardly accounts, where the users are such wankers that they are too afraid to say things under their own name but are quite happy to snipe away under a pseudonym. Maybe Wozzer can shed some light on who used the Windsor Boy account, seeing as he admits to sniping at the Trust from the Deepthroat account?

It would take an enormous leap of faith to believe that Deepthroat and Windsor Boy users were different and were not aware of each other. Jameson would be a good one to ask, possibly at a PASB meeting where he's acting like he has the best interests of the club at heart Razz

Newell has no more given up all of his Pasoti accounts than I have seen the light and am now a born again christian. The club might be satisfied that the fat tw@t has deleted his eponymous Pasoti account, but his own Flickr account showed how many other accounts he had set up. He is like a drug addict needing a fix so you can be certain that he has at least one account on here, possibly Little Miss Sunshine pretending to be his own daughter, several on Pasoti and still has at least the one on Exeweb.

He couldn't give up online Argyle forums if you paid him. It's his life and soul, more important than his AAA pass and seat in the Director's Box. He is a control freak and it's his territory.

And as for his denial that Chris Webb was involved in the Windsor Boy account, remember that his explanation for his son Mike's e-mail threats of violence towards me was that he was merely repeating scenes from a film!

I've always said that one day another Pasoti mod will fall out with him, almost happened with the mod posting as a dead person, which again shows what Pasoti mods are like, and they will spill the beans on Newell's antics and secrets. You never know they may even disclose Webb's involvement in all of the trouble and possibly even the bigger cheeses at the club.

I live in hope that this happens sooner rather than later.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: A real fan on PASOTI !   A real fan on PASOTI ! EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 9:38 am

I wouldn't hold your breath Jock.

By encouraging, nay rewarding these devious local dimwits, Brent has succeeded in turning a once proud, if eternally underachieving city club, into an ongoing Avivafest.
The club is now outclassed, incestuous and village to the core.

Maybe, that is what he has wanted all along and it's only a matter of time before the Deepthroating Windsor Boys and their dimwitted poodles, are proudly leading a couple of thousand terminally addicted Aviva types as actual owners. Probably why PJ has been so quiet and obedient.

The stench is sickening.
Back to top Go down
Han Solos Other Ship

Han Solos Other Ship

PostSubject: Re: A real fan on PASOTI !   A real fan on PASOTI ! EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 9:44 am

Christ I had no idea Pasoti was like that, seriously.

I wasn't an avid reader granted but Jesus, it sounds like some need to actually go outside and get a life. Was it that bad for those who voiced alternate opinions?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A real fan on PASOTI !   A real fan on PASOTI ! EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 9:47 am

Are you sure you aren't Dane? lol!
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: A real fan on PASOTI !   A real fan on PASOTI ! EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 9:50 am

Greenjock wrote:

I'm not sure whether it's you or Tring but Mark Pedlar has stated that a mod on ATD is clinically insane,
alien
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: A real fan on PASOTI !   A real fan on PASOTI ! EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 9:55 am

Han Solos Other Ship wrote:
Christ I had no idea Pasoti was like that, seriously.

I wasn't an avid reader granted but Jesus, it sounds like some need to actually go outside and get a life. Was it that bad for those who voiced alternate opinions?

Anyone care to type out the book of War and Peace?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A real fan on PASOTI !   A real fan on PASOTI ! EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 10:21 am

Mock Cuncher wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

I'm not sure whether it's you or Tring but Mark Pedlar has stated that a mod on ATD is clinically insane,
alien

To be fair he could be talking about anyone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A real fan on PASOTI !   A real fan on PASOTI ! Empty

Back to top Go down

A real fan on PASOTI !
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next