SirCumfrance
Dougie
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dougie

Dougie

All Quiet on the Twitter Front Empty
PostSubject: All Quiet on the Twitter Front   All Quiet on the Twitter Front EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 10:16 pm

Could it be the calm before the storm or perhaps retreating in the face of insurmountable evidence but a couple of usually verbose super fans have had nothing to say either about the Purse situation or the game tonight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All Quiet on the Twitter Front   All Quiet on the Twitter Front EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 10:23 pm

Carl's lost his phone.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SirCumfrance

PostSubject: Re: All Quiet on the Twitter Front   All Quiet on the Twitter Front EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 5:37 am

The trouble with building an empire is that eventually, the empire will fall.

Back to top Go down
hmdr

PostSubject: Re: All Quiet on the Twitter Front   All Quiet on the Twitter Front EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 2:26 pm

Dougie wrote:
Could it be the calm before the storm or perhaps retreating in the face of insurmountable evidence but a couple of usually verbose super fans have had nothing to say either about the Purse situation or the game tonight.

All of the sheep have been rounded up, they will not be allowed out of the pen until this latest fiasco has passed and then they will come out with same old tripe
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All Quiet on the Twitter Front   All Quiet on the Twitter Front EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 2:52 pm

#knowhowstapesfelt
#gotthisonewrong
#everybodtelsesfault
#itshtefansdefinatelythefans
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: All Quiet on the Twitter Front   All Quiet on the Twitter Front EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 2:59 pm

- Hey Webby, how's it going?

- Good ta, it's a shame about how utterly shit we've helped the club become though eh Ian?!

- Yeah, but enough about that, James might hear you, and you know how upset he becomes if anyone points out that his tenure has thus far been a steaming load of shit!

- Shall we say anything about how feckin inept everything at the club has transpired to be since we helped fight off any competition for him during administration, though?

- Look Webby, what have I told you about your unionist streak? You managed to suppress it when negotiating the diabolically laughable staff repayment terms, so just shut up and do it again.

- You're right Ian, sorry. I just get a bit down whenever I realise that my own self-centred actions have created a situation that are even more shambolically shit than could even possibly been imagined.

- Calm yourself Chris for Christ's sake. I mean, what are your problems when even our good chum Darren Purse has been transfer listed. Who can I go fishing with now? Who else would so willingly pierce my fat dangling worm with a sharp hook? And yet I don't let it get me down, I still glutton my chops like any other day.

- Yeah sorry. It's just, well...I was talking to some of the Fletcher Youth, and even they are getting restless with how much utter DOGCRAP they've had to put up with from the Brent regime. Any chance you can tap up your mate for another new flag?

- Nikkk? Hmm, I'll have to check to see whether his business record suggests that he'd be willing to give to the poor, preying on their vulnerabilities for his own gain. HA! Just kidding, of course he'll donate. We were thinking of a flag to go over the Grandstand this time, of club legend Jake Cole. I mean Rene Gilmartin.

- Ah nice one. Forza Marrone love him to pieces, always have done. We really are The Club Which Wouldn't Die. I'm so happy to be President. Now I just need to sort out the stuff on the pitch.

- You limp tool Webb, who cares what is going on on the pitch when I have my feckin fat face stuffed deep in the Director's box trough that is James' pert backside.

- Err....what?

- Nothing. Nothing at all. Forget I said it. I think the best course of action is to bury our fat dimwitted faces deep into the sand and hope that this MISERY and ABJECTNESS simply blows over.

- You mean...go against all my union background instincts and close our ranks?

- Exactly. Let's just ignore how much UBERSHIT we've helped engineer for the ordinary Argyle fan, and concentrate our efforts on sinisterly creeping up to other men in the director's box. We're green.

- Yes we are. Carl Fletcher's Green army!

- Green army!

- Green army!

- Greed army!

- Oh look, James is here.

- Slurp slurp slurp.

- Slurp.

Slurp.

Sl.

urp.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: All Quiet on the Twitter Front   All Quiet on the Twitter Front EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 3:02 pm

Mock Cuncher wrote:
- Hey Webby, how's it going?

- Good ta, it's a shame about how utterly shit we've helped the club become though eh Ian?!

- Yeah, but enough about that, James might hear you, and you know how upset he becomes if anyone points out that his tenure has thus far been a steaming load of shit!

- Shall we say anything about how feckin inept everything at the club has transpired to be since we helped fight off any competition for him during administration, though?

- Look Webby, what have I told you about your unionist streak? You managed to suppress it when negotiating the diabolically laughable staff repayment terms, so just shut up and do it again.

- You're right Ian, sorry. I just get a bit down whenever I realise that my own self-centred actions have created a situation that are even more shambolically shit than could even possibly been imagined.

- Calm yourself Chris for Christ's sake. I mean, what are your problems when even our good chum Darren Purse has been transfer listed. Who can I go fishing with now? Who else would so willingly pierce my fat dangling worm with a sharp hook? And yet I don't let it get me down, I still glutton my chops like any other day.

- Yeah sorry. It's just, well...I was talking to some of the Fletcher Youth, and even they are getting restless with how much utter DOGCRAP they've had to put up with from the Brent regime. Any chance you can tap up your mate for another new flag?

- Nikkk? Hmm, I'll have to check to see whether his business record suggests that he'd be willing to give to the poor, preying on their vulnerabilities for his own gain. HA! Just kidding, of course he'll donate. We were thinking of a flag to go over the Grandstand this time, of club legend Jake Cole. I mean Rene Gilmartin.

- Ah nice one. Forza Marrone love him to pieces, always have done. We really are The Club Which Wouldn't Die. I'm so happy to be President. Now I just need to sort out the stuff on the pitch.

- You limp tool Webb, who cares what is going on on the pitch when I have my feckin fat face stuffed deep in the Director's box trough that is James' pert backside.

- Err....what?

- Nothing. Nothing at all. Forget I said it. I think the best course of action is to bury our fat dimwitted faces deep into the sand and hope that this MISERY and ABJECTNESS simply blows over.

- You mean...go against all my union background instincts and close our ranks?

- Exactly. Let's just ignore how much UBERSHIT we've helped engineer for the ordinary Argyle fan, and concentrate our efforts on sinisterly creeping up to other men in the director's box. We're green.

- Yes we are. Carl Fletcher's Green army!

- Green army!

- Green army!

- Greed army!

- Oh look, James is here.

- Slurp slurp slurp.

- Slurp.

Slurp.

Sl.

urp.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All Quiet on the Twitter Front   All Quiet on the Twitter Front EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 3:07 pm

The longer this goes on the more it seems that strings were pulled behind the scenes to make sure Brenty got his hand on the keys at the promise of stupid titles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All Quiet on the Twitter Front   All Quiet on the Twitter Front EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 3:14 pm

Yea Man wrote:
The longer this goes on the more it seems that strings were pulled behind the scenes to make sure Brenty got his hand on the keys at the promise of stupid titles.

Isin't it amazing just how cheap some people are. I mean, I would have wanted a new BMW or something! clown
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: All Quiet on the Twitter Front   All Quiet on the Twitter Front EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 6:54 pm

Like kids let loose in a sweet shop Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All Quiet on the Twitter Front   All Quiet on the Twitter Front EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 7:03 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Like kids let loose in a sweet shop Rolling Eyes

The worst sweet shop in the World.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All Quiet on the Twitter Front   All Quiet on the Twitter Front EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 7:26 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All Quiet on the Twitter Front   All Quiet on the Twitter Front EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 7:29 pm

GOB wrote:

That's a shitty thing to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All Quiet on the Twitter Front   All Quiet on the Twitter Front EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 8:24 pm

It made me laugh!

Are there pigeons still in the Mayflower?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All Quiet on the Twitter Front   All Quiet on the Twitter Front EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 10:30 am

Quality. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All Quiet on the Twitter Front   All Quiet on the Twitter Front EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 4:50 pm

Jared Sims is a real nice guy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Suspect
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All Quiet on the Twitter Front   All Quiet on the Twitter Front EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 10:12 pm

hairy j wrote:
Suspect

Not sure which tweet you are referring to scratch

Jared was good friends with my stepson for years. They were in the same class at school and Dan was regularly at his house playing. My mate is currently trying to blag a ticket off him for the Exeter game but I don't know if he's managed to get one.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: All Quiet on the Twitter Front   All Quiet on the Twitter Front EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 10:34 pm

Greenjock wrote:
hairy j wrote:
Suspect

Jared was good friends with my stepson for years. They were in the same class at school and Dan was regularly at his house playing. My mate is currently trying to blag a ticket off him for the Exeter game but I don't know if he's managed to get one.

Jock,your avatar somehow reminds me of Larry Blackmon of Cameo.Think it must be the red codpiece.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All Quiet on the Twitter Front   All Quiet on the Twitter Front EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 10:35 pm

Greenskin wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
hairy j wrote:
Suspect

Jock,your avatar somehow reminds me of Larry Blackmon of Cameo.Think it must be the red codpiece.

Word up bro.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All Quiet on the Twitter Front   All Quiet on the Twitter Front EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 5:25 pm

Alex MacDonald posted this today.

He has an LG TV... Mad

In addition, his game boxes are a right mess and he keeps his 360 controller on top of his console. There's no AV Receiver there so he plays his 360 audio through the TV speakers Mad

On top of that, it looks like he's using the bundled component AV lead to connect his 360 to his TV - component... ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH buy a hdmi lead FFS they cost about £4 and they won't downscale your image like the component lead will. Sort it out Macca FFS and get rid of that horrible TV.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All Quiet on the Twitter Front   All Quiet on the Twitter Front EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 5:40 pm

Alex Macdonald takes pictures of his tv.

Newell is a ghoul and takes pictures of car crashes and posts them on twitter. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All Quiet on the Twitter Front   All Quiet on the Twitter Front EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 6:54 pm

Yea Man wrote:

Newell is a ghoul and takes pictures of car crashes and posts them on twitter. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

That's no way to talk about our next assistant Chairman. Outrageous.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All Quiet on the Twitter Front   All Quiet on the Twitter Front EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 7:27 pm

hairy j wrote:
Yea Man wrote:

That's no way to talk about our next assistant Chairman. Outrageous.

You're probably not far from the truth there
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: All Quiet on the Twitter Front   All Quiet on the Twitter Front EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 7:33 pm

hairy j wrote:

He has an LG TV... Mad

In addition, his game boxes are a right mess and he keeps his 360 controller on top of his console. There's no AV Receiver there so he plays his 360 audio through the TV speakers Mad

On top of that, it looks like he's using the bundled component AV lead to connect his 360 to his TV - component... ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH buy a hdmi lead FFS they cost about £4 and they won't downscale your image like the component lead will. Sort it out Macca FFS and get rid of that horrible TV.

This means feck all to me!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All Quiet on the Twitter Front   All Quiet on the Twitter Front EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 7:35 pm

hairy j wrote:

He has an LG TV... Mad

I'm shocked!

While I do own a LG TV I do at least play the X Box using surround sound. The man has no taste!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All Quiet on the Twitter Front   All Quiet on the Twitter Front Empty

Back to top Go down

All Quiet on the Twitter Front
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next