Tringreen
shonbo
oxfordgreen
GreenSam
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Bulls v Shit (Bradford Match Thread) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bulls v Shit (Bradford Match Thread)   Bulls v Shit (Bradford Match Thread) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 1:12 pm

No chance.

Another thing to note is that the fans there last night, none of them were disillusioned. There were no murmurings of discontent at all. I got into a little bit of a barney at the end when I happened to make my displeasure known and was told by about 90% of the people there:

"did you go Saturday?"
"It was much better than Saturday"

FFS, it couldn't be worse and with expectations set at such a level its no wonder we're in the state we are.

Geddon Big Dave santa geek jocolor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bulls v Shit (Bradford Match Thread)   Bulls v Shit (Bradford Match Thread) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 1:31 pm

Nick Wall wrote:
No chance.

Another thing to note is that the fans there last night, none of them were disillusioned. There were no murmurings of discontent at all. I got into a little bit of a barney at the end when I happened to make my displeasure known and was told by about 90% of the people there:

"did you go Saturday?"
"It was much better than Saturday"

FFS, it couldn't be worse and with expectations set at such a level its no wonder we're in the state we are.

Geddon Big Dave santa geek jocolor

You'm not a praaaper fan tho.

Better than Saturday means progress. By that logic we are improving by 2 goals per game so will win 1-0 on Saturday, beat Oxford and York 3-0 and 5-0 and then it's the scummers cheers cheers cheers

I can't believe these people are still travelling miles and miles and put up with this shit? We need results and points not green shoots of recovery or some plus points to take out of the game!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bulls v Shit (Bradford Match Thread)   Bulls v Shit (Bradford Match Thread) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 4:42 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Could hardly be any different from the Red experience at Gillingham, great game, great result, fans in high spirits despite standing in the rain and back in the play off zone.

You boys have really got to pull it together, quit the bitching and get behind the team. A month ago we couldn't have bought a point if we had the readies, this league is a strange beast and any team puts in a shift will storm up it, the fans getting behind the team can be a big part of that, last night there was a tangible connect between the guys on the pitch and the 144 getting soaked off it.

Says the bloke with 13 goal striker Jamie Cureton. Thats the difference between our sides, our top three scores have netted ten goals between them, and a few of them will be penalties. Now I am going to say this slowly, WE WILL NEVER BE A GOOD TEAM WHILST FLETCH IS IN CHARGE, HE HAS NO IDEA OF HOW TO RECRUIT A TEAM, FAR LESS HOW TO MAKE IT PLAY FOR HIM. NOW GO AWAY AND WORK ON SOME CLEVER SONGS FOR THE 15th.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bulls v Shit (Bradford Match Thread)   Bulls v Shit (Bradford Match Thread) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bulls v Shit (Bradford Match Thread)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3