+3
Dougie
Tringreen
Mrrapson
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Simple home truths  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simple home truths    Simple home truths  - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 9:38 am

I can never work out whether sensible is an Aviva or a Freak? Does he have repressed freaky habits or is he like a missionary going into the bush to spread the word of the lord? I am sure you are not really dis affected enough to be posting here yet, you will make your self ill with all this arguing mate, go take a chill pill. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Simple home truths    Simple home truths  - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 10:01 am

Tringreen wrote:
Greenjock quote...

'Tring might get on your tits with the way he says things but right now he's spot on the money.'

Right now ? Been spot on for years.

Get rid of GOB, Rickler and Tring............... you'll have a nice little forum pig lol!

Sorry Tring I just meant that sensible couldn't say at the moment that your views were wrong.

Plus you are doing GOB a disservice, porky only ever mentions you and Rickler when he is talking about the freaks and weirdo's. He absolutely hates the pair of you lol!

No wonder this place is constantly under attack, he is consumed with hatred for both of you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Simple home truths    Simple home truths  - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 10:17 am

phewwww, thanks Jock lol!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Simple home truths    Simple home truths  - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 10:22 am

Greenjock wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Greenjock quote...

'Tring might get on your tits with the way he says things but right now he's spot on the money.'

Right now ? Been spot on for years.

Get rid of GOB, Rickler and Tring............... you'll have a nice little forum pig lol!

Sorry Tring I just meant that sensible couldn't say at the moment that your views were wrong.

Plus you are doing GOB a disservice, porky only ever mentions you and Rickler when he is talking about the freaks and weirdo's. He absolutely hates the pair of you lol!

No wonder this place is constantly under attack, he is consumed with hatred for both of you.

That's because we were the first to see through him and wouldn't be silenced. I have offered peace toward him and Pasotii, if they would become inclusive and democratic but those who deceive and cheat are not interested in such things.
Say what you want about Rickler and myself but we have no personal ambition, don't lie and want the best for the club.Supporting a club led by these people is not going to help.

GOB is despised too but as he was a friend of Cerbs' , who was their man on the inside of ATD[ or was it the other way round ? Rolling Eyes ]

He dropped temporarily off the radar. I only got the constitution and keyholders approved because they thought I was standing down. I doubt Rickler or myself would still be members had things turned out differently. It's how this whole thing began, when Nool and the Pasoti Politburo commenced their campaign of gleeful bannings of anyone not towing the line.

Cerbs' standpoint was to 'keep personalites out of the debate', no personal feuds etc. but when you are dealing with control freaks who are bad for personal freedoms and the club in general, it does tend to get personal, or you are brushed aside.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Simple home truths    Simple home truths  - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 10:23 am

I think I've made his hate list now as well. He's probably got my photograph saved on his Flickr account, along with my address and wanted poster. His son is dog the bounty hunter Razz
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Simple home truths    Simple home truths  - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 10:28 am

Greenjock wrote:
I think I've made his hate list now as well. He's probably got my photograph saved on his Flickr account, along with my address and wanted poster. His son is dog the bounty hunter Razz

You tell it like it is and pull no punches.................... therefore he will hate you. pig
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Simple home truths    Simple home truths  - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 10:28 am

Outside of Dane I think you talk the most bollox on ATD Tring. lol!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Simple home truths    Simple home truths  - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 10:31 am

GOB wrote:

Now you're being silly. I may be boringly predictable but I'm usually 'spot on' with my assessments of situations and people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Simple home truths    Simple home truths  - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 10:45 am

I think that's only in your own mind Tring lol!
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Simple home truths    Simple home truths  - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 10:46 am

Tringreen wrote:
GOB wrote:

Now you're being silly. I may be boringly predictable but I'm usually 'spot on' with my assessments of situations and people.

If there's something that's guaranteed to wind someone up Tring, it is knowing that someone they dislike intensely, is actually correct in what they're saying. study
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Simple home truths    Simple home truths  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Simple home truths
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2