+3
Dougie
Tringreen
Mrrapson
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Simple home truths  Empty
PostSubject: Simple home truths    Simple home truths  EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 10:43 pm

Brent needs to act.

The finances are being hit now (today's attendance).
We're out of the FA Cup (regardless of 10 men for 80mins - we should beat 9 plumbers and a couple of Exeter youths).
Awful at home.
Management has no clue how to handle the media.
Scouting non-existent?
Severe lack of motivation
Sever lack of atmosphere
Back to top Go down
Mrrapson

Mrrapson

PostSubject: Re: Simple home truths    Simple home truths  EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 7:42 am

I actually agree with you on some points Cobi! Atmosphere was rubbish last night. Forza pasty or what ever they are called had as may as well not turned up last night.

A few murmurs of fletcher out but nothing with any real heart.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Simple home truths    Simple home truths  EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 8:26 am

Mrrapson wrote:
I actually agree with you on some points Cobi! Atmosphere was rubbish last night. Forza pasty or what ever they are called had as may as well not turned up last night.

That's because we're virtually reduced to the Big Gay Avivas and the junkies who go to HP out of habit like poor old Greenskin No

Those who would protest have long since given up.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Simple home truths    Simple home truths  EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 9:01 am

The Forza Verde thing is interesting. In as much as they are the same as anyone else as it's easier to support a winning team.

Froza Verde should come into it's own when the rest of us have given up though. Alot of efort seems to have gone into it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Simple home truths    Simple home truths  EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 10:19 am

Pitbull wrote:
Brent needs to act.

The finances are being hit now (today's attendance).
We're out of the FA Cup (regardless of 10 men for 80mins - we should beat 9 plumbers and a couple of Exeter youths).
Awful at home.
Management has no clue how to handle the media.
Scouting non-existent?
Severe lack of motivation
Sever lack of atmosphere

So that's the good points.......so tell us the bad points..........come on you know you want to.
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: Simple home truths    Simple home truths  EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 1:40 pm

Homepark was dead last night the players on the pitch were louder than forze merde.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Simple home truths    Simple home truths  EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 5:48 pm

I really do admire Charlie's efforts with the drum, but it's just cringeworthy when it is being banged constantly and nobody is joining in. Home park is just so flat.

YOU CAN'T FORCE ATMOSPHERE!
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Simple home truths    Simple home truths  EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 5:52 pm

PLYMOUTH ARGYLE 100% DISATISFACTION GUARANTEED
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Simple home truths    Simple home truths  EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 6:04 pm

Pitbull wrote:
I really do admire Charlie's efforts with the drum, but it's just cringeworthy when it is being banged constantly and nobody is joining in. Home park is just so flat.

YOU CAN'T FORCE ATMOSPHERE!

I hate drums at football.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Simple home truths    Simple home truths  EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 6:06 pm

So glad I missed that pile of shite last night, had a great night watching my sons band play in Newton Abbot - much better than that bloody drum. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Simple home truths    Simple home truths  EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 6:32 pm

I've no problem with a drum. Just think when we are pushing for a Premiership place how noisy it will be.

When I first started going there were bloody great rattles. They were loud.

Later there were lots of rough boys shouting and swearing.

Then there's that bloody band that played the same tune over & over again.

Vuvuzelas .... nice!

Next year it will be the sound of prawn shells crunching underfoot.

Nothing ever changes but the form.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Simple home truths    Simple home truths  EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 6:38 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Mrrapson wrote:

That's because we're virtually reduced to the Big Gay Avivas and the junkies who go to HP out of habit like poor old Greenskin No

Those who would protest have long since given up.

Oh, we're protesting all right, Tringy. It's the easiest protest in the world. Don't buy a crap product. Very Happy
Argyle fans attending Home Park have hardly ever given it stick like other clubs .. not really even with Mccauley to any great extent.... it's just not how it is in Plymouth. This is a garrison town, used to being told what to do and being patronised..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Simple home truths    Simple home truths  EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 10:44 pm

I'd accept the nobody but the junkies attend comment if the person making it ever had to make a choice on a Saturday and could protest by not attending rather than being several thousand miles away. No choice at all ergo no protest at all except via a keyboard. There is a theme from a number of absentee people due to distance. There is your mate Rickler who still bangs on at other people for this or that yet accepts a silly title and hat like all the other power tarts. Come on over both of you and do your own protesting and question asking as it would give it much more credibility. People who would attend and protest by not doing so I have some respect for but would be Generals miles behind the lines who never see a battle, nah none at all really. Just hot air and no substance.

Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Simple home truths    Simple home truths  EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 10:53 pm

Sensiblegreeny wrote:
I'd accept the nobody but the junkies attend comment if the person making it ever had to make a choice on a Saturday and could protest by not attending rather than being several thousand miles away. No choice at all ergo no protest at all except via a keyboard. There is a theme from a number of absentee people due to distance. There is your mate Rickler who still bangs on at other people for this or that yet accepts a silly title and hat like all the other power tarts. Come on over both of you and do your own protesting and question asking as it would give it much more credibility. People who would attend and protest by not doing so I have some respect for but would be Generals miles behind the lines who never see a battle, nah none at all really. Just hot air and no substance.

What is it with fools like yourself and Symons ?

The Argyle Ambassador thing is a pi$$ take ffs !

Go sit with Symons n Cerbs and see how real power tarts live. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Simple home truths    Simple home truths  EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 11:00 pm

Fools like me give you something to live for Tring. We keep the thing you rant on about all the time just alive enough to give you a purpose to exist. Without me and the other junkies you would be redundant.

I've never met either of the people you mention and haven't really got much inclination to but thanks for the advice. In the meantime you just sit on your fat ass in front of your keyboard from a safe distance and throw shit at everyone else. Bit like a useless politician. Tell everyone else what they should think and do but never ever have to do it yourself.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Simple home truths    Simple home truths  EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 11:08 pm

Sensiblegreeny wrote:
Fools like me give you something to live for Tring. We keep the thing you rant on about all the time just alive enough to give you a purpose to exist. Without me and the other junkies you would be redundant.

I've never met either of the people you mention and haven't really got much inclination to but thanks for the advice. In the meantime you just sit on your fat ass in front of your keyboard from a safe distance and throw shit at everyone else. Bit like a useless politician. Tell everyone else what they should think and do but never ever have to do it yourself.

You are an insular fool. Goodnight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Simple home truths    Simple home truths  EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 11:13 pm

Can't even manage a protest on the keyboard now. You are a baloon full of nothing but hot air and feck all else. Goodnight to you also Dear boy.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Simple home truths    Simple home truths  EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 11:19 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Sensiblegreeny wrote:

What is it with fools like yourself and Symons ?

The Argyle Ambassador thing is a pi$$ take ffs !

Go sit with Symons n Cerbs and see how real power tarts live. Rolling Eyes

Agreed Tringy...

The fact that Senseless doesn't get the "Ambassador" thing at all is no surprise to me. His ability to 'read' certain situations is minimal at best.

And as for the 'asking questions' stuff. Ditto above... He is clueless as to the politics of the asking of questions at the ATD Brent event which is why he makes the stupid ignorant comments that he does.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Simple home truths    Simple home truths  EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 11:22 pm

And up pops the other absentee super hero right on cue. Bless.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Simple home truths    Simple home truths  EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 11:25 pm

Got a point to make or just whining again?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Simple home truths    Simple home truths  EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 11:33 pm

If you take the insulting tone out of Tring's statement though sensible, it's pretty much spot on.

By big gay bears he means Newell and his followers and the junkies are people like you who will attend no matter what. And that isn't far off being right.

If it wasn't the league leaders on Saturday I'm certain the crowd would be under 5k and there are around 3500 season ticket holders, who will get counted whether they turn up or not. The club already has your money.

I read a lot of posts on pasoti last night and earlier today and quite a few season ticket holders were admitting they didn't go last night or weren't going on Saturday.

It really is that dire right now and three hard games to come.

Tring might get on your tits with the way he says things but right now he's spot on the money.

I know where your coming from as well and you two do like to cross swords, but like I said ignore Tring's tone of post and read between the lines. Him and freathy might piss you off and it might be slightly over the top but not by much.

Every game that Fletcher stays managing from now on is another game wasted. I don't think we will go down but I wouldn't want to bet on it. If we lose the next three games what do you think the teams confidence levels will be like? Then just around the corner is Exeter who look much stronger than us, and then we lose our loanees for a while.

With the news if redundancies and the break even figure, I can't see a great deal of money around un the January transfer window so our survival might depend on the crap you see every week.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Simple home truths    Simple home truths  EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 9:57 pm

Personally I just yawned at another same old same old and went to bed jock. By the time his masked puppet woke up I was probably asleep. Without us sheep he wouldn't have a club to moan about and his life would be redundant. A little gratitude for giving his life purpose rather than stupid name calling at every turn might make the posts worth reading. Rickler on the other hand seldom has anything to say at all. I'm whinning????? He never stops bleating into his pillow like a spurned lover. He's a bit like Shaun off Corry.

Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Simple home truths    Simple home truths  EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 10:09 pm

Sensiblegreeny wrote:
Personally I just yawned at another same old same old and went to bed jock. By the time his masked puppet woke up I was probably asleep. Without us sheep he wouldn't have a club to moan about and his life would be redundant. A little gratitude for giving his life purpose rather than stupid name calling at every turn might make the posts worth reading. Rickler on the other hand seldom has anything to say at all. I'm whinning????? He never stops bleating into his pillow like a spurned lover. He's a bit like Shaun off Corry.

Who ? lol!
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Simple home truths    Simple home truths  EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 12:37 am

Who cares...

Senseless is just moanin' again. I suppose that's better than his normal trait of telling us what it is possible for us to know and what isn't.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Simple home truths    Simple home truths  EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 9:21 am

Greenjock quote...

'Tring might get on your tits with the way he says things but right now he's spot on the money.'

Right now ? Been spot on for years.

Get rid of GOB, Rickler and Tring............... you'll have a nice little forum pig lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Simple home truths    Simple home truths  Empty

Back to top Go down

Simple home truths
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next