LondonGreen
Tgwu
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

Leeds in trouble - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leeds in trouble   Leeds in trouble - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 5:40 pm

LondonGreen wrote:
Leeds United will always be a club full of wrong'uns

Just been reading the comments in the local paper up that way and a Leeds fan said that Leeds is one the biggest Cities that has only one team etc-etc,so they will attract nutjobs from all over the UK.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leeds in trouble   Leeds in trouble - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 11:03 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
LondonGreen wrote:
Leeds United will always be a club full of wrong'uns

Just been reading the comments in the local paper up that way and a Leeds fan said that Leeds is one the biggest Cities that has only one team etc-etc,so they will attract nutjobs from all over the UK.

Not to mention Jimmy Saville
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leeds in trouble   Leeds in trouble - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 9:38 am

Czarcasm wrote:
hairy j wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Tgwu wrote:
Watching the Leeds v Sheffield Wednesday match when Leeds score, a Leeds supporter ran on to the pitch and right hooked the goalkeeper on the chin knocking him out. he was OK to carry on after treatment.

That wasn't a right hook. It was a push/slap.

Keeper went down like Luis Suarez. Razz

Stupid comment. It was surprising that Kirkland hasn't suffered whiplash. If you find that amusing, I feel sorry for you.

Apols if ur offended, I know you're not the type to offer up any sort of threat of violence.

Stick to winding up the plebs mate, serious posts and attempts at some sort of moral high ground is most unbecoming of you.

I'm exactly like the man who assaulted Chris Kirkland. I can see the comparison and understand it to be correct and true. I would definitely enter the field of play (an offence) and I would definitely strike a footballer who is simply thier doing his job (an offence) and also incite others to do the same (an offence).

Don't call me 'mate' either.

Last edited by hairy j on Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leeds in trouble   Leeds in trouble - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 9:39 am

hairy j wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
hairy j wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Tgwu wrote:
Watching the Leeds v Sheffield Wednesday match when Leeds score, a Leeds supporter ran on to the pitch and right hooked the goalkeeper on the chin knocking him out. he was OK to carry on after treatment.

That wasn't a right hook. It was a push/slap.

Keeper went down like Luis Suarez. Razz

Stupid comment. It was surprising that Kirkland hasn't suffered whiplash. If you find that amusing, I feel sorry for you.

Apols if ur offended, I know you're not the type to offer up any sort of threat of violence.

Stick to winding up the plebs mate, serious posts and attempts at some sort of moral high ground is most unbecoming of you.

I'm exactly like the man who assaulted Chris Kirkland. I can see the comparison and understand it to be correct and true. I would definitely enter the field of play (an offence) and I would definitely strike a footballer who is simply there doing his job (an offence) and also incite others to do the same (an offence).

Don't call me 'mate' either.

Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo lol!
Back to top Go down
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

Location : Looking into the eyes of the beholder, and all I can see are £££££ signs :-)

PostSubject: Re: Leeds in trouble   Leeds in trouble - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 2:10 pm

Aaron Cawley, 21, from Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, pleaded guilty at Sheffield Magistrates' Court to assault and entering the field.

He was given a 16-week jail sentence and a five-year football banning order.

Leeds United has said the club intends to ban him from its Elland Road stadium for life.

Now every club also need to ban him, and ban him for life!! The Cnut!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sandford_merlin
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

Location : Looking into the eyes of the beholder, and all I can see are £££££ signs :-)

PostSubject: Re: Leeds in trouble   Leeds in trouble - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 2:13 pm

Angry of Mayfair wrote:
you would have thought by now sheff wed would make the away end safer

No doubt it is quite safe if used properly, the boarding didn't come down 2 weeks ago, or any time last season, or the season before. Bit like our roads innit, every road in this country is perfectly safe if used properly, it's the prats using those roads that make them appear unsafe!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sandford_merlin
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leeds in trouble   Leeds in trouble - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Leeds in trouble
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2