LondonGreen
Tgwu
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

Leeds in trouble Empty
PostSubject: Leeds in trouble   Leeds in trouble EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 9:29 pm

Watching the Leeds v Sheffield Wednesday match when Leeds score, a Leeds supporter ran on to the pitch and right hooked the goalkeeper on the chin knocking him out. he was OK to carry on after treatment.
Back to top Go down
LondonGreen

LondonGreen

Leeds in trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leeds in trouble   Leeds in trouble EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 9:51 pm

Leeds United will always be a club full of wrong'uns
Back to top Go down

Leeds in trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leeds in trouble   Leeds in trouble EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 9:54 pm

For non Sky viewers

What an utter cnut.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

Leeds in trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leeds in trouble   Leeds in trouble EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 10:08 pm

Never liked them. Peter Ridsdale, Ken Bates and their fans deserved each other.
Back to top Go down

Leeds in trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leeds in trouble   Leeds in trouble EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 10:12 pm

What about David Norris? He seemed a bit annoyed about something at the end of the game and was pointing at himself shouting "ME" - I think the players were asked to go and applaud the fans but it didn't seem like they wanted to.

How can you brand an entire club because of the actions of one person.
Back to top Go down
fridgey

fridgey

Leeds in trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leeds in trouble   Leeds in trouble EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 10:19 pm

You can't brand a club by the actions of one, but Leeds' history is littered with unpleasantness. Tawdry little club.
Back to top Go down

Leeds in trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leeds in trouble   Leeds in trouble EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 10:22 pm

A lot of other clubs have bad histories too. Plymouth Argyle has its fair share of individuals who are very well known to the police*.

*that's not an excuse either for the usual ATD freaky weirdo thread hijacking where we start on pasoti mods OK!

Last edited by hairy j on Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Leeds in trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leeds in trouble   Leeds in trouble EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 10:24 pm

i blame Simon Walton he came from Leeds and brags about it therefore he's too blame?

Wink
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

Leeds in trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leeds in trouble   Leeds in trouble EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 10:49 pm

pic of a boarding from the upper tier at lepping lane falling ? onto fans below on daily mail website.
Back to top Go down

Leeds in trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leeds in trouble   Leeds in trouble EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 11:28 pm

According to the Leed's not606 board he has been named already with his picture appearing. He is alleged to be an Aaron Crawley who has already had one ban and is only 20 years old. He has been named by Leed's supporters who have all roundly condemned him. Guess he won't be walking the streets much longer then.

In my opinion it is totally wrong to tar all supporters from anywhere with the same brush. Leeds will pay the price for having this one dickhead and you would have to ask if he has form previously why anyone has let him anywhere near a football ground again.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

Leeds in trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leeds in trouble   Leeds in trouble EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 11:32 pm

derby played forest a few years ago on a friday night live game and there were major outbreaks of fighting, tonight the same this time in sheffield.

maybe time to review what games sky can move to friday nights, whilst trouble may still have occurred on a saturday but friday is well recognised as POETS day and a local derby where the two sides havent played each other for a few years may just add to the 'powder keg'.

Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

Leeds in trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leeds in trouble   Leeds in trouble EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 3:57 am

theres a pic on a sheff weds forum that shows the boarding from the upper tier appearing to strike a little lad (aged approx 10).
thankfully he seemed to have avoided serious injury although his dad picked him up the pic shows the poor lad crying.

questions need to be asked how safe such boarding is, someone could have been quite seriously injured there.
Back to top Go down

Leeds in trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leeds in trouble   Leeds in trouble EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 7:46 am

Lord Aviva wrote:
theres a pic on a sheff weds forum that shows the boarding from the upper tier appearing to strike a little lad (aged approx 10).
thankfully he seemed to have avoided serious injury although his dad picked him up the pic shows the poor lad crying.

questions need to be asked how safe such boarding is, someone could have been quite seriously injured there.

You could have posted it.

http://www.owlstalk.co.uk/forums/index.php?/topic/182167-hope-this-little-fellas-ok/

Leeds in trouble Post-4683-0-70859900-1350691796_thumb

Leeds in trouble Post-4683-0-47733400-1350691801_thumb

Leeds in trouble Post-4683-0-12591100-1350692364_thumb

Leeds in trouble Post-4683-0-56920700-1350692392_thumb

That's really quite upsetting - having little kids myself, if that happened to me, I think I'd be up at that top tier within seconds and thrown those wankers over the barrier.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Leeds in trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leeds in trouble   Leeds in trouble EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 8:06 am

Tgwu wrote:
Watching the Leeds v Sheffield Wednesday match when Leeds score, a Leeds supporter ran on to the pitch and right hooked the goalkeeper on the chin knocking him out. he was OK to carry on after treatment.

That wasn't a right hook. It was a push/slap.

Keeper went down like Luis Suarez. Razz
Back to top Go down

Leeds in trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leeds in trouble   Leeds in trouble EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 8:40 am

Czarcasm wrote:
Tgwu wrote:

Stupid comment. It was surprising that Kirkland hasn't suffered whiplash. If you find that amusing, I feel sorry for you.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

Leeds in trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leeds in trouble   Leeds in trouble EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 9:01 am

That boarding could have been one of Jamesey's.
Back to top Go down

Leeds in trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leeds in trouble   Leeds in trouble EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 9:33 am

hairy j wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Tgwu wrote:

Stupid comment. It was surprising that Kirkland hasn't suffered whiplash. If you find that amusing, I feel sorry for you.

It was a bit of a girly slap, not condoning what he did, but knocked out with a right hook? Hardly.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Leeds in trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leeds in trouble   Leeds in trouble EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 11:39 am

hairy j wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Tgwu wrote:

Apols if ur offended, I know you're not the type to offer up any sort of threat of violence.

Stick to winding up the plebs mate, serious posts and attempts at some sort of moral high ground is most unbecoming of you.
Back to top Go down

Leeds in trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leeds in trouble   Leeds in trouble EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 12:12 pm

Iggy wrote:
hairy j wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Tgwu wrote:

It was a bit of a girly slap, not condoning what he did, but knocked out with a right hook? Hardly.
]

you right iggy it was a push/slap not a right hook that ko'ed him. He will still go down though the fan and rightly so.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

Leeds in trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leeds in trouble   Leeds in trouble EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 1:16 pm

I've been trying the two handed slap thing with my kids this morning*. If you take them unawares they go down like a sack of spuds. Don't think Kirkland did anything or reacted in a way like any other person.

*I jest of course. No children were hurt in the making of this post
Back to top Go down

Leeds in trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leeds in trouble   Leeds in trouble EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 1:34 pm

I have confiscated the kids bb guns and use these to punish them now, it makes the wife much more obedient as well.

I am only joking as well.
Back to top Go down

Leeds in trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leeds in trouble   Leeds in trouble EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 1:54 pm

It was a bitch slap...not a punch, the Tango man springs to mind, Leeds should be punished though
Back to top Go down

Leeds in trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leeds in trouble   Leeds in trouble EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 2:00 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
It was a bitch slap...not a punch, the Tango man springs to mind, Leeds should be punished though
Was that kirkland that got slapped? i thought it was Audley Harrison the way he dived to the floor cheers
Back to top Go down

Leeds in trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leeds in trouble   Leeds in trouble EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 2:40 pm

hairy j wrote:
Lord Aviva wrote:

You could have posted it.

http://www.owlstalk.co.uk/forums/index.php?/topic/182167-hope-this-little-fellas-ok/

Leeds in trouble Post-4683-0-70859900-1350691796_thumb

Leeds in trouble Post-4683-0-47733400-1350691801_thumb

Leeds in trouble Post-4683-0-12591100-1350692364_thumb

Leeds in trouble Post-4683-0-56920700-1350692392_thumb

That's really quite upsetting - having little kids myself, if that happened to me, I think I'd be up at that top tier within seconds and thrown those wankers over the barrier.

Not the best advert for a sign-makers?
Back to top Go down

Leeds in trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leeds in trouble   Leeds in trouble EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 2:50 pm

you would have thought by now sheff wed would make the away end safer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Leeds in trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leeds in trouble   Leeds in trouble Empty

Back to top Go down

Leeds in trouble
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next