Go down 
+2
seadog
Tgwu
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

Plymouth Pasty Night Empty
PostSubject: Plymouth Pasty Night   Plymouth Pasty Night EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 7:27 pm

Cheltenham Town Football Club

Mushy peas with a pasty + carpark space

Warm up for kick off against the Pilgrims by joining us in the CGT Lounge for a pre-match pasty!

Following the success of our recent Curry Night, we are offering you the chance to come along and join us for “Pasty Night” for our Plymouth Argyle fixture on Tuesday 23rd October.

For just £10 per head, come along and join us in our CGT Lounge for Pasty, Chips and Mushy Peas to set you up before going out to enjoy the game.

There is a pay bar in the lounge and you will also receive car parking (1 per 4), programmes and team sheets on the night. Prices are based on you having your match tickets already.

If you fancy coming along and joining us on the evening, pleas

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Pasty Night   Plymouth Pasty Night EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 9:57 pm

Mushy peas and chips with a pasty... good GOD!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Pasty Night   Plymouth Pasty Night EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 9:59 pm

When we moved down here, my ex-wife wanted to serve a pasty with SALAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm a brown sauce man myself. I would understand tomato sauce. I'd accept a naked pasty with no problem. But SALAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Pasty Night   Plymouth Pasty Night EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 10:02 pm

knecht wrote:
When we moved down here, my ex-wife wanted to serve a pasty with SALAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm a brown sauce man myself. I would understand tomato sauce. I'd accept a naked pasty with no problem. But SALAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brown sauce for me sunny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Pasty Night   Plymouth Pasty Night EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 10:04 pm

You could've just had a slice of cucumber on it to meet halfway knecht. No wonder you hit the skids. Hairy used to hide his peas under his knife and fork at meals and thought nobody would notice. Now he kicks his kids arses if they don't eat what they have. Oh how the wheels of life turn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Pasty Night   Plymouth Pasty Night EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 10:05 pm

Sauce... sauce... SAUCE

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

EDIT to add - shut up Dad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Pasty Night   Plymouth Pasty Night EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 10:16 pm

Youngsters today - no respect.

Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Pasty Night   Plymouth Pasty Night EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 10:22 pm

Cold beans.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Pasty Night   Plymouth Pasty Night EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 10:25 pm

Bloody dragged up is all I can say in his defence knecht.

Cold beans? Are times that bad seadog? I blame Fletcher myself.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Pasty Night   Plymouth Pasty Night EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 10:41 pm

Tgwu wrote:
knecht wrote:

Brown sauce for me sunny

I'm a brown sauce man myself but would like to but a case for Lea & Perrins Tomato & Worcester Table Sauce. Absolutely great with pastys especially the gravy encrusted crust.
Back to top Go down
Highwayman

Highwayman

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Pasty Night   Plymouth Pasty Night EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 11:04 pm

knecht wrote:

Cherries at Wimbledon, a Monday roast, trainers at a dinner party or a pasty with mushy peas or salad is just plain wrong. lol!
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Pasty Night   Plymouth Pasty Night EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 11:09 pm

You watch too many adverts Highwayman! Very Happy

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Pasty Night   Plymouth Pasty Night EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 11:15 pm

Young man have a pasty with greens
I say young man it's not as bad as it seems.. alien

One there for the Village people mouldy. There are plenty about just ask Tring.
Back to top Go down
Highwayman

Highwayman

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Pasty Night   Plymouth Pasty Night EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 11:42 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:

It's that Emilia Fox Mouldy, i'd eat her all day with or without mushy peas.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Pasty Night   Plymouth Pasty Night EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 11:52 pm

Oh Yeh!!! Razz

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Pasty Night   Plymouth Pasty Night EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 11:54 pm

Highwayman wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:

Methane?
Back to top Go down
Highwayman

Highwayman

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Pasty Night   Plymouth Pasty Night EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 12:09 am

GOB wrote:
Highwayman wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:

Methane?
Umm, you gave a fair point, but she can fart if she likes. Still be worth it. lol!
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Pasty Night   Plymouth Pasty Night EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 8:37 am

seadog wrote:
Cold beans.

There, that's what happens when you run orf to Jockland, We're talking pasties not Scotch pies!!

How you voting, anyway...I'm sure Jock will be happy to advise Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Pasty Night   Plymouth Pasty Night EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 9:43 am

Charlie Wood wrote:
seadog wrote:
Cold beans.

There, that's what happens when you run orf to Jockland, We're talking pasties not Scotch pies!!

How you voting, anyway...I'm sure Jock will be happy to advise Very Happy

It wont happen. Cameron has called Alex Salmond's bluff and now the SNP has less than two years to persuade voters ti vote for independence, without being able to explain where the moneys coming from, who will retain the rights to North Sea gas and oil, how the country would pay for free university places and prescriptions without hiking up taxes?

Sounds romantic and all braveheart but even by waiting until the Ryder Cup and commonwealth games have been held in Scotland, they don't have the facts and figures to sway enough people to vote yes.

I'd keep Westminster paying for it all if I were voting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Pasty Night   Plymouth Pasty Night Empty

Back to top Go down

Plymouth Pasty Night
Page 1 of 1