Dougie
Highwayman
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Soccer am - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soccer am   Soccer am - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 10:53 am

Pitbull wrote:

However! He is a true argyle fan and still attends some away matches. He bleeds green and white like we all do. Mike is wrongly accused of causing trouble at Stourbridge, he was not thrown out, and was actually assisting in trying to break up the trouble. Mike did not cause trouble at Exeter and is not a hooligan. And he also has no relation to the EDL in the slightest, Mike is not racist! In fact he did an awful lot for the club during the administration process, and was with me on 2 marches, the home park vigil and numerous fundraising schemes.

If you have a problem with Mike (punchdrunk) I suggest you meet to resolve it.

Cobi firstly who has an agent on twitter honestly!!!

Back to your topic. Having reviewed the youtube video last night which you welcome to see yourself if you like its inconclusive to say 100% its him as the video was a filmed by a knuckle dragging mong and second didn't get the guy who matches mike description to the tee's face so on that basis it was wrong to say he was on it and apologise for it.

However those Exeter pictures are him and its very hard to explain away them isn't it especially as he . Football clubs do not issue banning orders like sweets you know, you would have had to been found guilty of a break the rules at least more than once.
Back to top Go down

Soccer am - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soccer am   Soccer am - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 12:12 pm

Renegade wrote:
Pitbull wrote:

However! He is a true argyle fan and still attends some away matches. He bleeds green and white like we all do. Mike is wrongly accused of causing trouble at Stourbridge, he was not thrown out, and was actually assisting in trying to break up the trouble. Mike did not cause trouble at Exeter and is not a hooligan. And he also has no relation to the EDL in the slightest, Mike is not racist! In fact he did an awful lot for the club during the administration process, and was with me on 2 marches, the home park vigil and numerous fundraising schemes.

Back to your topic. Having reviewed the youtube video last night which you welcome to see yourself if you like its inconclusive to say 100% its him as the video was a filmed by a knuckle dragging mong and second didn't get the guy who matches mike description to the tee's face so on that basis it was wrong to say he was on it and apologise for it.

However those Exeter pictures are him and its very hard to explain away them isn't it especially as he . Football clubs do not issue banning orders like sweets you know, you would have had to been found guilty of a break the rules at least more than once.

You're wrong about that. I know 3 people who received banning orders for very little and it was the first time two of them had been in any kind of trouble, and the other one had been detained in the cells for the duration of the match 20 years before, but never even had his name taken. That was being drunk, which I was half-cut but not causing any kind of trouble at all.
Back to top Go down

Soccer am - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soccer am   Soccer am - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 1:27 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Renegade wrote:
Pitbull wrote:

You're wrong about that. I know 3 people who received banning orders for very little and it was the first time two of them had been in any kind of trouble, and the other one had been detained in the cells for the duration of the match 20 years before, but never even had his name taken. That was being drunk, which I was half-cut but not causing any kind of trouble at all.

being drunk at a game is a banning offence.
Back to top Go down

Soccer am - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soccer am   Soccer am - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 2:22 pm

Renegade wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Renegade wrote:
Pitbull wrote:

Then a quarter of people who go should be banned. Jobsworth Coppers and stewards are the main cause of problems.
Back to top Go down

Soccer am - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soccer am   Soccer am - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 10:25 pm

Renegade wrote:
punchdrunk wrote:
This is that same "Mike" fella that used to start fights in the Devonport, got photographed in his Replica shirt in among the TCE, and got ejected at Stourbridge for causing a disturbance?
On the other hand he was on Greensonscreen during the administration saga sat in among a load of candles at the "Vigil" lol!
The bloke is nearly 30 and is hanging around with teenagers...bit of a strange fish by all accounts.

yes that is the guy

This hirsute gentleman?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

Soccer am - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soccer am   Soccer am - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 10:33 pm

hairy j wrote:
Renegade wrote:
punchdrunk wrote:
This is that same "Mike" fella that used to start fights in the Devonport, got photographed in his Replica shirt in among the TCE, and got ejected at Stourbridge for causing a disturbance?
On the other hand he was on Greensonscreen during the administration saga sat in among a load of candles at the "Vigil" lol!
The bloke is nearly 30 and is hanging around with teenagers...bit of a strange fish by all accounts.

yes that is the guy

This hirsute gentleman?

He looks like he's trying to take a shit.

If he's going to be the only one in that group with an Argyle shirt on he's made himself an easy target for the Police!

Bleddy amateur lol!
Back to top Go down

Soccer am - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soccer am   Soccer am - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 11:32 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Renegade wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Renegade wrote:
Pitbull wrote:

Then a quarter of people who go should be banned. Jobsworth Coppers and stewards are the main cause of problems.

There is a difference between those that have one or two before and during a game and ones who get plastered during and before the game. They are the ones that will be ejected and banned if need be.
Back to top Go down

Soccer am - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soccer am   Soccer am - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 6:31 am

That's me banned then although, after a few beers beforehand, I do tend to start nodding off after about 60 minutes. Can you get a banning order for loud snoring?
Back to top Go down

Soccer am - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soccer am   Soccer am - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 8:12 am

Now the twirps are discussing which songs they should sing on Soccer AM.
Pasties and Cider or No tax on Pasties.F****g clowns...no wonder we are a laughing stock.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Soccer am - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soccer am   Soccer am - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 8:19 am

punchdrunk wrote:
Pasties and Cider or No tax on Pasties.F****g clowns...no wonder we are a laughing stock.

But all of the fans on there do that. It's a TV programme and they will have been asked to come up with something that will be sung on cue.

I'm going to watch it as I want to see how many times Helen Chamberlain takes the piss out of them.
Back to top Go down

Soccer am - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soccer am   Soccer am - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 8:23 am

hairy j wrote:
punchdrunk wrote:

But all of the fans on there do that. It's a TV programme and they will have been asked to come up with something that will be sung on cue.

I'm going to watch it as I want to see how many times Helen Chamberlain takes the piss out of them.

Liar. You want to see Damon in his shorts!
Back to top Go down

Soccer am - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soccer am   Soccer am - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 9:00 am

Bang on Milky says Ian. Razz
I wish I could have got a ticket, I could have unfurled a Fletch out banner.
Back to top Go down

Soccer am - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soccer am   Soccer am - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 9:21 am

Greenjock wrote:
hairy j wrote:
punchdrunk wrote:

My google image search history recently would put me alongside Dale Winton and Graham Norton. Thanks to Jock.
Back to top Go down

Soccer am - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soccer am   Soccer am - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 9:24 am

hairy j wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
hairy j wrote:
punchdrunk wrote:

My google image search history recently would put me alongside Dale Winton and Graham Norton. Thanks to Jock.

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

Soccer am - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soccer am   Soccer am - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 9:50 am

hairy j wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
hairy j wrote:
punchdrunk wrote:

Thanks Hairy, pissed myself at that.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

Soccer am - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soccer am   Soccer am - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 10:08 am

I think Damon's thespian activities at the fanfests have gone to his head Very Happy I don't think I'd have the balls to make myself look as much of a knob as he just has coming onstage Very Happy

I have to point out I'm saying this with a grudging admiration, not derision. Well maybe a little derision Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

Soccer am - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soccer am   Soccer am - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 12:32 pm

You could have said big knob Charlie!
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

Soccer am - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soccer am   Soccer am - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 12:37 pm

At least your grand finale gave a good reflection of the current footballing abilities of PAFC Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

Soccer am - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soccer am   Soccer am - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 12:42 pm

I have been practising with our strikers!
Back to top Go down

Soccer am - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soccer am   Soccer am - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 1:15 pm

I think those fans who represented the club on the show today showed more ambition aiming for the championship than the whole of FV1886
Back to top Go down

Soccer am - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soccer am   Soccer am - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 1:36 pm

I thought the fans did alright. I wouldn't subject the world to my legs in shorts that's fore shore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Soccer am - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soccer am   Soccer am - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Soccer am
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3