Dougie
Highwayman
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Soccer am - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soccer am   Soccer am - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 5:17 pm

Lee Jameson wrote:
Right, that is a day of my life that I have lost. Never mind sure I will get it back.

Thanks guys for agreeing to do this, Damon will pick up the replica shirts tonight. Just want to say thank you to Jason Turner for the tops and a big thank you to those who have agreed to make fools of them-selves on Saturday.

Here is to three points at Barnet, see some of you there.

The people who will be representing Argyle are

Peter Allen
Ben Walshe
Chris Mcrae
Fred Carter
Colin Carr
Damon L

All the above are London Branch

Tom Deakin (Parr)
Liam McGuire (they call him the mini Don, Gary's son)

You're not getting a sticky, you posted this on Pasoti first Razz
Back to top Go down

Soccer am - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soccer am   Soccer am - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 5:24 pm

Dougie wrote:

Keep Lee off TV.*

*just banter mate and it rythmed

I've asked Rapson if he'll print me some t-shirts with that on at his shop in the market. I am awaiting a quote by PM right now!

Last edited by hairy j on Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GreenWhiteBlack

GreenWhiteBlack

Soccer am - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soccer am   Soccer am - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 6:16 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
This is that same "Mike" fella that used to start fights in the Devonport, got photographed in his Replica shirt in among the TCE, and got ejected at Stourbridge for causing a disturbance?
On the other hand he was on Greensonscreen during the administration saga sat in among a load of candles at the "Vigil" lol!
The bloke is nearly 30 and is hanging around with teenagers...bit of a strange fish by all accounts.

I think thats the one! Glad he's not going to be representing us! lol!
Back to top Go down

Soccer am - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soccer am   Soccer am - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 6:20 pm

GreenWhiteBlack wrote:
punchdrunk wrote:
This is that same "Mike" fella that used to start fights in the Devonport, got photographed in his Replica shirt in among the TCE, and got ejected at Stourbridge for causing a disturbance?
On the other hand he was on Greensonscreen during the administration saga sat in among a load of candles at the "Vigil" lol!
The bloke is nearly 30 and is hanging around with teenagers...bit of a strange fish by all accounts.

Didn't he get banned from Pasoti to for flipping out one night after someone said to him his mother must be proud of him?
Back to top Go down
GreenWhiteBlack

GreenWhiteBlack

Soccer am - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soccer am   Soccer am - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 6:24 pm

Yea Man wrote:
GreenWhiteBlack wrote:
punchdrunk wrote:

Didn't he get banned from Pasoti to for flipping out one night after someone said to him his mother must be proud of him?

Not sure about that but didnt he promise like 7 grand to charity under a fake account?
Back to top Go down

Soccer am - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soccer am   Soccer am - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 6:43 pm

GreenWhiteBlack wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
GreenWhiteBlack wrote:
punchdrunk wrote:

Not sure about that but didnt he promise like 7 grand to charity under a fake account?

Was that him?
Back to top Go down
GreenWhiteBlack

GreenWhiteBlack

Soccer am - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soccer am   Soccer am - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 6:48 pm

Greenjock wrote:
GreenWhiteBlack wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
GreenWhiteBlack wrote:
punchdrunk wrote:

Was that him?

Yehp.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

Soccer am - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soccer am   Soccer am - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 6:55 pm

Jock bring back the Welsh bint!
Back to top Go down

Soccer am - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soccer am   Soccer am - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 6:57 pm

GreenWhiteBlack wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
GreenWhiteBlack wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
GreenWhiteBlack wrote:
punchdrunk wrote:

Was that him?

Yehp.

Razz I never knew the person had been identified. The last I saw about it, Newell said he was sorting it out privately and the matter was closed. How did his identity come out? If Newell isn't a Pasoti mod then Mikey must have owned up to it unless the mods shared private info with Newell. Surely not Razz
Back to top Go down
GreenWhiteBlack

GreenWhiteBlack

Soccer am - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soccer am   Soccer am - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 7:03 pm

He owned up to quite a few people a few people i know, Jock. Not sure if he owned up to Pasoti though, I should imagine he did, surely thats some sort of offence?

Pretty f*cking low promising a large some of money to St Lukes wasnt it?
Back to top Go down

Soccer am - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soccer am   Soccer am - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 7:08 pm

GreenWhiteBlack wrote:
He owned up to quite a few people a few people i know, Jock. Not sure if he owned up to Pasoti though, I should imagine he did, surely thats some sort of offence?

Yeah he was a new account who kept promising allsorts and then promised a huge amount of money that was going to be matched by Nikk.

What a wanker!
Back to top Go down
GreenWhiteBlack

GreenWhiteBlack

Soccer am - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soccer am   Soccer am - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 7:10 pm

Greenjock wrote:
GreenWhiteBlack wrote:

Yeah he was a new account who kept promising allsorts and then promised a huge amount of money that was going to be matched by Nikk.

What a wanker!

Indeed, the blokes a moron.
Back to top Go down

Soccer am - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soccer am   Soccer am - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 7:24 pm

GreenWhiteBlack wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
GreenWhiteBlack wrote:
punchdrunk wrote:

My bad I was thinking of another Mike before the other Mike get's a bad name (well worse name!)
Back to top Go down

Soccer am - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soccer am   Soccer am - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 7:42 pm

However! He is a true argyle fan and still attends some away matches. He bleeds green and white like we all do. Mike is wrongly accused of causing trouble at Stourbridge, he was not thrown out, and was actually assisting in trying to break up the trouble. Mike did not cause trouble at Exeter and is not a hooligan. And he also has no relation to the EDL in the slightest, Mike is not racist! In fact he did an awful lot for the club during the administration process, and was with me on 2 marches, the home park vigil and numerous fundraising schemes.

If you have a problem with Mike (punchdrunk) I suggest you meet to resolve it.
Back to top Go down

Soccer am - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soccer am   Soccer am - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 7:44 pm

Pitbull wrote:

However! He is a true argyle fan and still attends some away matches. He bleeds green and white like we all do. Mike is wrongly accused of causing trouble at Stourbridge, he was not thrown out, and was actually assisting in trying to break up the trouble. Mike did not cause trouble at Exeter and is not a hooligan. And he also has no relation to the EDL in the slightest, Mike is not racist! In fact he did an awful lot for the club during the administration process, and was with me on 2 marches, the home park vigil and numerous fundraising schemes.

Was he the one who ended up being banned from Pasoti for sending threats by PM or in public?
Back to top Go down

Soccer am - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soccer am   Soccer am - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 7:44 pm

Pitbull wrote:

But did he promise thousands of pounds to charity and was bullshitting?
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

Soccer am - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soccer am   Soccer am - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 7:48 pm

I wouldn't meet up with 'Mike' if he promised to give me a handjob in the Demport loos, let alone under the current circumstances! I don't care how much he 'bleeds green' or if he is Argyle 'through an through', he does not come across as a very reputable gentleman, and I wouldn't want his dirty hands touching me knob!
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
GreenWhiteBlack

GreenWhiteBlack

Soccer am - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soccer am   Soccer am - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 9:04 pm

Pitbull wrote:

No relation to the EDL yet he's in the the EDL youtube clips marching around on youtube?

Course he's not a hoolie, he wears a replica top lol!
Back to top Go down

Soccer am - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soccer am   Soccer am - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 9:21 pm

GreenWhiteBlack wrote:
Pitbull wrote:

No relation to the EDL yet he's in the the EDL youtube clips marching around on youtube?

Course he's not a hoolie, he wears a replica top lol!

I have heard about this guy, his antics and who he could allegedly be and what username he masquerades under. Interesting, very interesting!
Back to top Go down

Soccer am - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soccer am   Soccer am - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 9:52 pm

seadog wrote:
Jock bring back the Welsh bint!

Ah

Last edited by Lee Jameson on Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

Soccer am - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soccer am   Soccer am - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 9:54 pm

bring back the chorus girls
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

Soccer am - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soccer am   Soccer am - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 10:44 pm

Which Mike is nasty Mike? The one who is twitter mates with Chris Webb? And is #theirtimewillcome a veiled threat?
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

Soccer am - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soccer am   Soccer am - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 10:54 pm

Never knew vigil/ hoolie Mike was greenandy81. I see he's getting support from @Argylemoans who calls us saddos- the bloke who targetted and tried to take the piss out of ATD-ers on twitter and was destroyed and shown up to be a complete f'witt.
Back to top Go down

Soccer am - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soccer am   Soccer am - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 11:14 pm

punchdrunk wrote:

yes that is the guy

Last edited by Renegade on Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Soccer am - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soccer am   Soccer am - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 11:25 pm

Make sure the right 'Mike' is being got at. And make sure of the facts. It can't be good to be accused or confused with an EDL thug.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Soccer am - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soccer am   Soccer am - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Soccer am
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next