Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Next three league matches vs the bottom three.

Go down 
+10
mouldyoldgoat
Dougie
Mapperley, darling
Tringreen
akagreengull
oxfordgreen
Highwayman
Freathy
seadog
Flat_Track_Bully
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Next three league matches vs the bottom three. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next three league matches vs the bottom three.   Next three league matches vs the bottom three. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 2:11 pm

4 points.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Next three league matches vs the bottom three.   Next three league matches vs the bottom three. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 4:59 pm

Sandford_Grecian wrote:
2 draws and a win 5 pts, you may then also reach the giddy heights of 12th bounce

stop teasing us with such unrealistic aims lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Next three league matches vs the bottom three.   Next three league matches vs the bottom three. - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 7:20 am

1 game down and 1 point.

Surely a win on Saturday against Wimbledon?
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Next three league matches vs the bottom three.   Next three league matches vs the bottom three. - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 7:57 am

Remove carl the clueless right now and we may get a win on saturday
Back to top Go down
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

Location : Looking into the eyes of the beholder, and all I can see are £££££ signs :-)

PostSubject: Re: Next three league matches vs the bottom three.   Next three league matches vs the bottom three. - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:12 pm

Renegade wrote:
Sandford_Grecian wrote:
2 draws and a win 5 pts, you may then also reach the giddy heights of 12th bounce

stop teasing us with such unrealistic aims lol

Apologies... shall we go 14th then? Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sandford_merlin

PostSubject: Re: Next three league matches vs the bottom three.   Next three league matches vs the bottom three. - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 10:05 pm

Thought I would bump up this thread from last week when the majority of us were feeling pretty optimistic Embarassed

A maximum of 4 points now, but realistically 1 or 2 from the bottom 3 sides, before a run of games against the better sides in the league pale
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Next three league matches vs the bottom three.   Next three league matches vs the bottom three. - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 9:02 am

1 point. I can't see us getting a result anywhere at the moment - we look so fragile at the back that even if we pull level or go ahead, it looks like we will concede. Darren Purse had another poor game yesterday - he's the shadow of the dominating centre half he was when he arrived and I genuinely think his career is over.

I played for a Sunday league side like Argyle once - we got so used to losing that we even let a 6-0 lead slip once and ended up losing 11-6 in the second half. Losing is infectious and it's a very hard habot to get out of considering we've been used to losing for six entire years.

We need a new bloke in to shake things up. Someone who's not used to losing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Next three league matches vs the bottom three.   Next three league matches vs the bottom three. - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 9:13 am

If Purse is injured then he needs to take a break to get back to full fitness. Something is not right with him at the moment, and there was a suggestion yesterday that he deliberately got booked so that he would miss Tuesday night's piss-pot trophy game instead of a league game.

I doubt Blanchard will be fit by Tuesday, Purse suspended, Bhasera on International duty, it will be a strange team that gets put against Aldershot.

I like this suggestion to boycott the match on Tuesday from Pasoti. It's hardly a prestigious tournament and yes it would be nice to win it, but we're not going to!

Let Brent see what an almost entirely empty Home Park looks like which will become a regular occurrence if there aren't big changes at the club.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Next three league matches vs the bottom three.   Next three league matches vs the bottom three. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 10:20 am

Iggy wrote:
4 points.
Iggy wins.

Most expectations had us taking 6 points as a minimum, well, apart from Freathy who had 2 points (which to be fair is only 2 points the other way to the 6 point brigade).

So let us not get excited by this win at 3 points from 12 games Barnet, Fletch the Wretched continues to under-achieve.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Next three league matches vs the bottom three.   Next three league matches vs the bottom three. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 10:27 am

surely we must all rejoice & worship at the altar of brent ?
lol!

praise him,
praise him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Next three league matches vs the bottom three.   Next three league matches vs the bottom three. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 10:35 am

Mock Cuncher wrote:
Iggy wrote:
4 points.
Iggy wins.

Most expectations had us taking 6 points as a minimum, well, apart from Freathy who had 2 points (which to be fair is only 2 points the other way to the 6 point brigade).

So let us not get excited by this win at 3 points from 12 games Barnet, Fletch the Wretched continues to under-achieve.

I actually had us down for draw lose win, my logic being that we draw most games against the shit teams, my mate supports Wimbledon and he,s a spawny bastard and anyone can beat Barnet! SHame I didn't,t stick a tender on that happening. cheers
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Next three league matches vs the bottom three.   Next three league matches vs the bottom three. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 11:37 am

yes 4 points wasnt a bad return i suppose.
drunken
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Next three league matches vs the bottom three.   Next three league matches vs the bottom three. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 12:44 pm

my heart said 4 points too!

unfortunately i think too much and fecked up the bet!
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Next three league matches vs the bottom three.   Next three league matches vs the bottom three. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Next three league matches vs the bottom three.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2