HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My retirement from international football

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pete1886

Pete1886

My retirement from international football  Empty
PostSubject: My retirement from international football    My retirement from international football  EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 9:17 pm

Like John Terry I am retiring from international football, the fact that the F.A. will never select me should not diminish this momentous decision. Anyone else gonna declare themselves unavailable for selection?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My retirement from international football    My retirement from international football  EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 9:21 pm

Pete1886 wrote:
Like John Terry I am retiring from international football, the fact that the F.A. will never select me should not diminish this momentous decision. Anyone else gonna declare themselves unavailable for selection?
Shame pete, woy was going to pick you for the next one, how about taking over from clueless, or god as he is now known on the farm?
Back to top Go down
Pete1886

Pete1886

PostSubject: Re: My retirement from international football    My retirement from international football  EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 9:25 pm

I'd give it a go SS68 but having sent Gorman back I don't think we have enough wingers anymore.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: My retirement from international football    My retirement from international football  EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 9:29 pm

Yes I will join you and the other one in retiring. The FA have neglected my goalkeeping skills for long enough.

But if Scotland need half decent goalie then I will be glad to help them out! Very Happy

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: My retirement from international football    My retirement from international football  EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 10:00 pm

I regret to announce that because of the untenable position I'm find myself in of being middle aged, overweight and not very good at football that I also will no longer be available for selection by England
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My retirement from international football    My retirement from international football  EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 10:07 pm

Dougie wrote:
I regret to announce that because of the untenable position I'm find myself in of being middle aged, overweight and not very good at football that I also will no longer be available for selection by England
t
You could always be a keeper - that enables some to prolong their career in lesser teams.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My retirement from international football    My retirement from international football  Empty

Back to top Go down

My retirement from international football
Page 1 of 1