Tgwu
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

terry Empty
PostSubject: terry   terry EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 9:12 pm

Terry quite England

Terry quits England! Former captain accuses FA of making his position 'untenable' ahead of racism hearing this week

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Tgwu on Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

terry Empty
PostSubject: Re: terry   terry EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 9:16 pm

quits?

Oh well.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

terry Empty
PostSubject: Re: terry   terry EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 9:19 pm

Good!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

terry Empty
PostSubject: Re: terry   terry EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 9:31 pm

I think the FA will ban him tomorrow, he jump before he was pushed
Back to top Go down

terry Empty
PostSubject: Re: terry   terry EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 9:38 pm

He should have read Quo Vadis... far too cocky for his own good and everyone else's good.
Back to top Go down

terry Empty
PostSubject: Re: terry   terry EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 9:45 pm

I can't stand the bloke.

From the racist allegations, the shagging a mate's wife, his chavvy family shoplifting for fun, to gambling reported tens of thousands of pounds in one afternoon with the other Chelsea players in a dick measuring way to see who could bet the most, to stories of him charging fans for stadium tours on the side.

Still he was charged with an offence and found not guilty in a court of law so what the feck are the FA doing bringing separate charges for the racism claims?

Knobhead or not, and I think he should have been found guilty in court, that should be the end of it.

The FA are basically saying they don't agree with the jury and don't like the decision so they are acting like vigilantes.

That's pretty dodgy ground in my book.

Next you could have an English player found guilty of an offence but the FA deciding the verdict is wrong, so they continue to allow them to play for England.

The case was flimsy to say the least and the FA are being arrogant in pursuing this to show they are making a stand against racism.

Does this mean Ashley Cole will be charged by the FA for the evidence he gave in court?

Of course he won't but if they don't believe Terry that means Cole lied on his behalf.

Terry is a first class cnut but on this occasion he's been wronged and the tw@'s at the FA are setting a dangerous precedent.
Back to top Go down

terry Empty
PostSubject: Re: terry   terry EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 9:53 pm

Maybe the union reps on here will correct me but I think issues around professional and employment tribunals are less precise than those in a court of law. The phrases "beyond all reasonable doubt" v "the balance of probability" spring to mind. It's not unusual for an employee to be found 'not guilty' in a court of law but still have to face an employment/professional charge.
Back to top Go down

terry Empty
PostSubject: Re: terry   terry EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 9:56 pm

knecht wrote:
Maybe the union reps on here will correct me but I think issues around professional and employment tribunals are less precise than those in a court of law. The phrases "beyond all reasonable doubt" v "the balance of probability" spring to mind. It's not unusual for an employee to be found 'not guilty' in a court of law but still have to face an employment/professional charge.

Correct. And it's perfectly possible to behave in a way that's perfectly legal, yet against workplace rules.
Back to top Go down

terry Empty
PostSubject: Re: terry   terry EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 9:59 pm

The courts found him not guilty yet the FA after being pressured by limp dicked pressure groups are still persuading a case.

The FA are jokes and nothing anyone says about it will change it.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

terry Empty
PostSubject: Re: terry   terry EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 10:02 pm

ANTON FERDINAND threaten the FA if it did not punish Terry he would take out a private prosecution
Back to top Go down

terry Empty
PostSubject: Re: terry   terry EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 10:06 pm

Renegade wrote:
The courts found him not guilty yet the FA after being pressured by limp dicked pressure groups are still persuading a case.

What "limp dicked pressure groups" are you talking about?
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

terry Empty
PostSubject: Re: terry   terry EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 10:14 pm

Terry makes it easy for everyone to character assassinate him, through his dumbf*ck actions.

Yeah, he'll always be a knobber, but he was easily our best player at the Euro's.

Back to top Go down

terry Empty
PostSubject: Re: terry   terry EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 10:24 pm

99.5% of society's decisions of right and wrong are decided outside of the bewigged courts that are dominated by out of touch upper middle class beaks judging in the main poor, and these days, some rich, working class oiks .. this is just another one of a million judgements that will happen tomorrow.
Is a parent a vigilante for grounding a child without proof ? do me a favour.
In the real world, judgements of behaviour are handed down to all of us by our peers, day after day. Most people know when they've made a mistake, but some just refuse to accept it. Some people see only what they want to see ... OJ Simpson is innocent still in the eyes of the criminal law.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

terry Empty
PostSubject: Re: terry   terry EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 10:30 pm

Penzance wrote:
99.5% of society's decisions of right and wrong are decided outside of the bewigged courts that are dominated by out of touch upper middle class beaks judging in the main poor working class oiks .. this is just another one of a million judgements that will happen tomorrow.
Is a parent a vigilante for grounding a child without proof ? do me a favour.
In the real world, judgements of behaviour are handed down to all of us by our peers, day after day. Most people know when they've made a mistake, but some just refuse to accept it. Some people see only what they want to see ... OJ Simpson is innocent still in the eyes of the criminal law.

If there was a 'like' button I'd 'like' button this.
Back to top Go down

terry Empty
PostSubject: Re: terry   terry EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 10:31 pm

Tgwu wrote:
ANTON FERDINAND threaten the FA if it did not punish Terry he would take out a private prosecution

Then they should have let him.

If found guilty Terry would appeal and the only winners are the scumbag lawyers representing both of them.

Take Harry Redknapp, found not guilty of tax evasion in a court of law. If spurs at the time had sacked him after the verdict for bringing bad publicity to the club Harry woulda had a field day suing them.

I honestly can't see what the FA are going to gain out of this. If they were always going to charge him regardless of the outcome in court they should have stopped him being picked for the Euro's.

Do you think they would be still pursuing this if he was part of a winning England team this summer? Would they feck.

Back to top Go down

terry Empty
PostSubject: Re: terry   terry EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 10:33 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Terry makes it easy for everyone to character assassinate him, through his dumbf*ck actions.

Yeah, he'll always be a knobber, but he was easily our best player at the Euro's.

will take Terry above any other England defender.

As for shagging his mates wife...both deny allegations and they have not been proven, that said I would blame his mate for not being able to satisfy his wife.

Back to top Go down

terry Empty
PostSubject: Re: terry   terry EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 10:42 pm

The concepts of right and wrong - ie morality - are more important than what the law says. I like the sound of that.

The trouble is that some people's ideas of morality belong in the gutter.
Back to top Go down

terry Empty
PostSubject: Re: terry   terry EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 10:56 pm

Well I know this for shore, if it were a young up and coming English player like Jack Wilshire, instead of an ageing player who isn't going to figure at the next tournament, I don't think the FA would be so keen on trying to punish him.

The FA want to make an example of Terry so it looks like they're stamping out racism, and it hardly affects the chances of England winning the next world cup.

It's farcical that they allowed Hodgson to select him for the Euro's, because he was innocent until proven guilty, and when he was proven innocent in a court of law, they decide to charge him anyway.

Like I said, Terry is a cnut of the highest order and has probably gotten away with things in the past but that makes no difference.

If Roy Hodgson is accused of rape next week but found not guilty in court next year, do you think the FA would back him until the court case, but then sack him afterwards? Of course they wouldn't. They would either fire him straight away or they would keep saying he's innocent until proven guilty and then say he has been totally exonerated and he always had their full backing.
Back to top Go down

terry Empty
PostSubject: Re: terry   terry EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 11:09 pm

knecht wrote:
Renegade wrote:

What "limp dicked pressure groups" are you talking about?

the anti racism groups, the fa, rio, clarke carlise, the bbc all utterly devastated they didn't get the verdict they wanted to they had a poster child of racism and how they brought him down.

the courts cleared him the fa are not above the law so them to continue this case is not only pandering to the above mentioned groups and more but stinks of nothing but hypocritical to think they can now find someone guilty when the police/courts didnt. they wrongly stripped of the captain band the first time becasue of an affair that wasnt even proved and a second time before any judgement was passed in his court case. The FA WILL find him guilty next week no doubt about it.

Either way England have lost their best defender and chelsea will benefit from having their captain rested. lescott, cahill and jagillika are good defenders but not on his level and i dont see any younger players ready to step up atm.
Back to top Go down

terry Empty
PostSubject: Re: terry   terry EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 11:44 pm

Terry has been charged with abusive and/or insulting words and/or behaviour.

Anton Ferdinand started taking the piss out of John Terry, mentioning the affair with Wayne Bridge's ex and also accusing Terry of having smelly breath. Insulting behaviour and/or words?

It's ridiculous and smacks of using Terry as a scapegoat to satisfy someone.

Capello quit when the FA stripped him of the captaincy, because he hadn't been found guilty of anything. By stripping him of the captaincy but allowing him to be selected still is the most bizarre thing about all this.

That made it seem as though the behaviour wasn't becoming of an England captain, but was ok for a regular player?

It still suggests the FA consider that Terry lied under oath in court, and Ashley Cole must have as well.

The difference is Cole is black and although around the same age, the FA must think Cole would be missed much more than Terry.

It also means that any player accused of rape or sexual assault, like Titus Bramble was, and found not guilty, could still be punished by the FA! That's madness.

I really can't stand Terry or racism but this just seems totally fecked up to me.
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

terry Empty
PostSubject: Re: terry   terry EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 9:07 am

i have to mention that it is not some judge that makes a decision on guilt, it is the twelve on the jury that decide that, normal people from everyday life. they make mistakes, like everyone else.

then theres the matter of jumping before being pushed, an example is the ian tomlinson case where the killer resigns, so cannot be charged.

legal bollox
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk

terry Empty
PostSubject: Re: terry   terry EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 10:18 am

If I remember correctly it wasn't his mates wife....but his mates ex-girlfriend who had a child by him.

Terry and his family have many questions to answer.....let them disappear over the horizon for ever.
Back to top Go down

terry Empty
PostSubject: Re: terry   terry EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 12:22 pm

ZYPH wrote:
If I remember correctly it wasn't his mates wife....but his mates ex-girlfriend who had a child by him.

You sure you are not thinking about Steve Gerrard? Genuine question.
Back to top Go down

terry Empty
PostSubject: Re: terry   terry EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 1:25 pm

So "limp dicked pressure groups" = the FA who are putting pressure on themselves ...... Exclamation ; the BBC - that bastion of the liberal arts; Clarke Carlisle (who is Chair of the anti-racism in football group Kick It Out) and other, errm, anti-racism groups.

The FA are conducting their own internal investigation now that the legal process is done. That is quite normal in such situations and in the normal run of things is not an issue. The burden of 'proof' is different.

Maybe its the celebrity culture that focusses attention in this instance.
Back to top Go down

terry Empty
PostSubject: Re: terry   terry EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 1:58 pm

Ok so can anyone tell me why Terry was stripped of the captaincy yet wasn't deemed racist enough to be stopped from being picked as a regular player?

Why he was allowed to go to the Euro's because he hadn't been found guilty of anything, but now they're over and he still hasn't been found guilty of anything he's been charged by the FA?

Or why Anton Ferdinand isn't also being charged with insulting words and/or behaviour as well when he admits starting the spat?

Or why Terry's version of events isn't believed by the FA, therefore meaning Ashley Cole's version of events isnt believed and yet Ashley Cole isn't charged or not made welcome in the England squad?

I'm not English and can't stand John Terry but it is so obvious he is being fecked over. If something similar happened to you or a friend, would you be so accepting?

If it were a suspected Muslim terrorist found not guilty in a court of law who was then sacked or mistreated by his employers there would be an outcry.

John Terry may well have brought this upon himself for past misdemeanors but he is being treated differently here and the FA used him for the Euro's first and then jumped on him.

I would wager a Jack Wilshire or even Wayne Rooney would not be treated like this. For a start I would expect Rooney would stop playing for England straight away, and the FA couldn't do enough to help him get his 3 match ban reduced recently.

Blatant double standards and something that if a similar thing happened on Pasoti the outcry on here would last for weeks.

Everybody should get treated the same. Black, white, Asian, Muslim, Christian, straight or gay, old or young and regardless of how important they are to the England team.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

terry Empty
PostSubject: Re: terry   terry Empty

Back to top Go down

terry
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next