Charlie Wood
Dougie
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dougie

Dougie

Link Removed By Admin Empty
PostSubject: Link Removed By Admin   Link Removed By Admin EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 6:36 pm

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=70601&start=30

Says it all and more. Twas a link to Tim Chowns post on here that a write up would be forthcoming. Pasoti gift to free speech.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Link Removed By Admin   Link Removed By Admin EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 6:37 pm

The pasoti Mods proving once again what a bunch of micro-penised dweebs they are.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Link Removed By Admin   Link Removed By Admin EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 6:43 pm

As expected from the wankers behind Deep Throat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Link Removed By Admin   Link Removed By Admin EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 6:43 pm

Nice of Tim to post the info here first, though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Link Removed By Admin   Link Removed By Admin EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 6:44 pm

Wankers
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: Link Removed By Admin   Link Removed By Admin EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 6:49 pm

Right, that's it. I'm going to be on here 24/7 deleting all the links you cnuts post to fecking Pasoti.

or alternatively I've got about 2 zillion better things to be doing with my time.

Had to edit that as the first word was fight Embarassed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Link Removed By Admin   Link Removed By Admin EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 6:52 pm

[url= http://www.pasotimodcnuts.com] http://www.pasotimodcnuts.com[/url]
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Link Removed By Admin   Link Removed By Admin EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 6:53 pm

who was the poster, do he/her post on here?
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: Link Removed By Admin   Link Removed By Admin EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 6:56 pm

Tgwu wrote:
who was the poster, do he/her post on here?

I wonder silent
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Link Removed By Admin   Link Removed By Admin EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 7:07 pm

The Trust is legit and fully elected voice of the fans

The PASB is pretty much full of yes men standing for it acting as if they speak for fans

which answers the question why doesnt it
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Link Removed By Admin   Link Removed By Admin EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 8:59 pm

Renegade wrote:

The PASB is pretty much full of yes men standing for it acting as if they speak for fans

Not quite entirely true...

I think 5 or 6 of those that are standing as 'individuals' have still not yet revealed who they are, so we don't really have much idea about them. I have no idea if the 'supporters clubs' reps have been chosen? But if they have been, they are the sort of 'yes' men that are wanted by their memberships. That leaves the AFT reps... I can't seem them being 'yes' men?

I don't really like the fundementals of the PASB but I don't think it is fair to say that its 'make-up' has already been decided.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Link Removed By Admin   Link Removed By Admin EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 9:07 pm

I don't think JonB is a yes man and, whatever others' opinions about him for other reasons, I don't think TonyC is a yes man.

Did anyone else pick up the flier from 'ArgyleBaz'/Miles Bidgood yesterday - canvassing for votes?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Link Removed By Admin   Link Removed By Admin EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 10:08 pm

Rickler wrote:
Renegade wrote:

Not quite entirely true...

I think 5 or 6 of those that are standing as 'individuals' have still not yet revealed who they are, so we don't really have much idea about them. I have no idea if the 'supporters clubs' reps have been chosen? But if they have been, they are the sort of 'yes' men that are wanted by their memberships. That leaves the AFT reps... I can't seem them being 'yes' men?

I don't really like the fundementals of the PASB but I don't think it is fair to say that its 'make-up' has already been decided.

I dont see anyone standing wouldn't be a kiss arse to gain votes or be on the ballot. The club wouldn't allow it. As for the trust members, personally i rather they shunned it as its designed to less their role, however, i am sure whoever does go on it from them will speak up and not just nod and agree while rome burns.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Link Removed By Admin   Link Removed By Admin EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 9:57 am

Whilst I don't agree with the final decision and the rationale behind the establishment of the PASB, Mr Brent & Peter Jones were unequivocal in stating that they would work with both The Trust & the PASB. If those two became in effect or de facto as one, that commitment would continue.
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: Link Removed By Admin   Link Removed By Admin EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 10:08 am

and back to the op, TWATS clown
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Link Removed By Admin   Link Removed By Admin EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 5:41 pm

knecht wrote:
Whilst I don't agree with the final decision and the rationale behind the establishment of the PASB, Mr Brent & Peter Jones were unequivocal in stating that they would work with both The Trust & the PASB. If those two became in effect or de facto as one, that commitment would continue.

you dont honestly believe them do you? Why work with the trust when they have their own controlled version instead.

Its not healthy for the club to have a fans board created by them aswell as a massive influence on fan forums imo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Link Removed By Admin   Link Removed By Admin EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 5:59 pm

I do believe them. I don't think that they will exert direct control on the PASB. I believe that they are just as likely to work with the Trust as with the PASB.

But I don't agree with them in their reasoning for establishing the PASB. (see Trust & PASB forum)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Link Removed By Admin   Link Removed By Admin EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 8:11 pm

>

Last edited by Renegade on Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Link Removed By Admin   Link Removed By Admin EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 8:14 pm

After being banned as Pat_D last week I registered as Simon Francis yesterday. I made one post before being banned again. I asked why I was banned. This time I did get a response:

Quote :
Frank*, there are two reasons - 1. We don't allow the use of multiple usernames on Pasoti. 2. You're not welcome on Pasoti.

PL2 3DQ.

The Pasoti Moderators

*edited by me as Postey used my real name

My response was:

Quote :
Dear Postey**

Thank you for your response.

Just a few points. You deleted my account as Frank Bullitt without explanation and then lied to me for the reasons why. Do I get a refund on my donation to Pasoti as I hadn't actually broken any of the rules of the Pasoti agreement?

Your claim not to allow the use of multiple usernames is as laughable as it gets.......do I really need to remind you of the multiple usernames you HAVE allowed? At no stage have any of my usernames over lapped, and without ever receiving an explanation of why I am banned from Pasoti, how was I to know I was no longer welcome?

Can you confirm that all my personal details have been deleted from your datebase and have not been passed to a 3rd party? Can you also confirm that no mods, current or ex, are holding my personal details on file sharing networks.

Thank you
Frank

**edited by me: I used his real name too

So now I know. I can sleep easily tonight knowing that I am no longer welcome on Pasoti. I just hope that they don't send the Pasoti "boys" around to my house to sort me out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Link Removed By Admin   Link Removed By Admin EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 8:39 pm

Wankers.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Link Removed By Admin   Link Removed By Admin EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 8:49 pm

Wasn't he an Argyle Talk poster after having a fall out with some Pasoti people a while back?

He'd better hope it doesn't happen again, or him and Cerbera (predictably back now posting on pasoti) could always have a go at clearing the tumbleweed from argyletalk.net

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Link Removed By Admin   Link Removed By Admin EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 8:56 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Wasn't he an Argyle Talk poster after having a fall out with some Pasoti people a while back?

He'd better hope it doesn't happen again, or him and Cerbera (predictably back now posting on pasoti) could always have a go at clearing the tumbleweed from argyletalk.net

lol!

Yes. He got a warning on Pasoti for something he said to Rapson (I think) and he threw his teddies out of the pram and left Pasoti. He turned up on the old AT and actually offered us our own messageboard on Vital. When we migrated to ATD he was one of the first members and was offered a position as mod at the same time as Penz and I. He declined (thank God) and deleted his account when he got involved in the CP'ers and was offered a mod position back on Pasoti.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Link Removed By Admin   Link Removed By Admin EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 9:03 pm

I spoke with one of the good & intelligent pasoti posters on Saturday. He said he wasn't able to believe all the intrigue on here.

I hope you sea this and that it puts a bit of doubt in your mind.

Where's the wave smiley?! Smile

(Seriously - it was actually good to meet you - I enjoyed your posts.)
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Link Removed By Admin   Link Removed By Admin EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 9:24 pm

Postcody is one of the most duplicitous people I have ever met and I wouldn't trust him an inch. He has been up to shenanigans since I first joined Pasoti...

He used to privately encourage me to wind up Bex as Postcody and then as Mr. White or whatever he was... He voted to ban me. The big problem for him was he didn't know that I knew..

I once saw him describe a meeting between us as "accidental". The truth is... He and his pal 'Cheesy Chips', literally walked up behind me, tapped me on the shoulder, and then asked to speak to me...

Since it was concerning private matters regarding the Pasoti mod room, and cheesy chips wasn't a mod I asked about the issue of privacy" "Don't worry... Posty tells me everything that is going on anyway" was Cheesy's cheerful reply.

I believe it...

Needless to say... Postcody totally reneged on the deal that we struck that day.

The man is a worm.

Always has been and always will be...

Which is why I have always maintained that Pasoti will not change why lowlifes like him remain in control there.

Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Link Removed By Admin   Link Removed By Admin EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 9:42 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
After being banned as Pat_D last week I registered as Simon Francis yesterday. I made one post before being banned again. I asked why I was banned. This time I did get a response:

Quote :
Frank*, there are two reasons - 1. We don't allow the use of multiple usernames on Pasoti. 2. You're not welcome on Pasoti.

PL2 3DQ.

The Pasoti Moderators

*edited by me as Postey used my real name

My response was:

Quote :
Dear Postey**

Thank you for your response.

Just a few points. You deleted my account as Frank Bullitt without explanation and then lied to me for the reasons why. Do I get a refund on my donation to Pasoti as I hadn't actually broken any of the rules of the Pasoti agreement?

Your claim not to allow the use of multiple usernames is as laughable as it gets.......do I really need to remind you of the multiple usernames you HAVE allowed? At no stage have any of my usernames over lapped, and without ever receiving an explanation of why I am banned from Pasoti, how was I to know I was no longer welcome?

Can you confirm that all my personal details have been deleted from your datebase and have not been passed to a 3rd party? Can you also confirm that no mods, current or ex, are holding my personal details on file sharing networks.

Thank you
Frank

**edited by me: I used his real name too

So now I know. I can sleep easily tonight knowing that I am no longer welcome on Pasoti. I just hope that they don't send the Pasoti "boys" around to my house to sort me out.

The use of real names is really used as a weapon isn't it. Baba, who I recall uses a pseudonym because of the job he does and has been quite explicit in explaining that, received a haughty reply with what I assume was he actual name.

Compare and contrast with trying to find out who Deep Throat, Derick Sanderson et al actually were/are.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Link Removed By Admin   Link Removed By Admin Empty

Back to top Go down

Link Removed By Admin
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next