The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

FOOTBALL

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

FOOTBALL Empty
PostSubject: FOOTBALL   FOOTBALL EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 9:41 pm

We are a football club regardless of what is occuring off the pitch, we have a manager, team, pitch and a stadium which is what every club has.

We have football games aswell just to let you know.

Our game tommorrow against Rotherham is just as normal as the rest of the league 2 fixtures, on the pitch we are no different.

Infact, I think we might have one of the better sides in the league, but this is to be decided on the pitch soone enough, and am looking forward to seeing the team tommorrow with the fans urging them on.

3pm on a saturday and often 7 45pm on a tuesday, two times to push everything else to the back of your mind or drop it out the back doors and focus on what really matters, the football.

So get yourself to Home Park, and full support the greens just as you did before all this cack started.

WE ARE A FOOTBALL CLUB STILL SO LETS PUT OUR ALL INTO SUPPORTING REID'S MEN ON THE PITCH
Back to top Go down
125+1

125+1

FOOTBALL Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOOTBALL   FOOTBALL EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 10:16 pm

cobipafc wrote:
We are a football club regardless of what is occuring off the pitch, we have a manager, team, pitch and a stadium which is what every club has.

We have football games aswell just to let you know.

Our game tommorrow against Rotherham is just as normal as the rest of the league 2 fixtures, on the pitch we are no different.

Infact, I think we might have one of the better sides in the league, but this is to be decided on the pitch soone enough, and am looking forward to seeing the team tommorrow with the fans urging them on.

3pm on a saturday and often 7 45pm on a tuesday, two times to push everything else to the back of your mind or drop it out the back doors and focus on what really matters, the football.

So get yourself to Home Park, and full support the greens just as you did before all this cack started.

WE ARE A FOOTBALL CLUB STILL SO LETS PUT OUR ALL INTO SUPPORTING REID'S MEN ON THE PITCH

I'll be there against rotherham cobi, havent missed a pre-season game, really looking forward to this. cheers
Back to top Go down
X Isle

X Isle

FOOTBALL Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOOTBALL   FOOTBALL EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 12:37 am

As you know Cobi, you missed values from your list. There's more to football than 'things', Milton Keynes Dons have all the things you mention and they are the scum of the footballing earth. They, like PRFC 125 are a soulless entity pretending to be a football club, lacking history and integrity.

I don't recognise it as my football club. I don't have a football club so i'm going out on loan.

Going to Crawley Town v Macclesfield Town tomorrow to witness a little piece of history. I know Crawley are dodgy as f**k but I don't care. I haven't invested a single drop of emotional investment in them, I haven't stood on the same bit of terrace as my forefathers watching them, I don't come from there so I can divorce it from my moral stance with Argyle. In vulgar terms I don't want to marry them, I just want to f**k them. Tomorrow i'm going to get balls deep in football again in the hope I can retain enough interest in football to be 'match fit' when Argyle once more becomes 'kosher' to me.

You think it's the same Argyle?, you go ahead son, fill your boots.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

FOOTBALL Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOOTBALL   FOOTBALL EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 7:33 am

Each has their own view, the club is a joke but I still take an interest in the team.
The presence of Ridders alone is a big deterrent for me, his ennoblement in some quarters is a cause for concern.
The fan base can have little impact on the final outcome, probably pre-ordained by the old regime.
I will follow Argyle, will I like the owners? probably not.
Write a good report Cobi, enjoy the match.
Back to top Go down

FOOTBALL Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOOTBALL   FOOTBALL EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 8:08 am

I'm with Smiffy but I wouldn't persuade anyone to hold my view, the future is down to personal choice.

All I would say is, enjoy doing what you enjoy doing Cobi. But remember, we all have differing standards and for some of us the moral boundary has been crossed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

FOOTBALL Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOOTBALL   FOOTBALL Empty

Back to top Go down

FOOTBALL
Page 1 of 1