Chingers
tcm
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
tcm

tcm

cider drinking comp Empty
PostSubject: cider drinking comp   cider drinking comp EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 4:32 pm

starting in the spoons(torquay on the strand)saturday early doors Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chingers

Chingers

PostSubject: Re: cider drinking comp   cider drinking comp EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 4:36 pm

tcm wrote:
starting in the spoons(torquay on the strand)saturday early doors Very Happy

Open to all people with teeth missing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.haleendafc.co.uk
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: cider drinking comp   cider drinking comp EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 4:51 pm

is there a minimum number of teeth, missing I mean not left?
Back to top Go down
Chingers

Chingers

PostSubject: Re: cider drinking comp   cider drinking comp EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 5:01 pm

seadog wrote:
is there a minimum number of teeth, missing I mean not left?

One front tooth missing from the top or bottom is essential, plus one missing from the back or either on it's way or black.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: cider drinking comp   cider drinking comp EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 5:11 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Chingers

Chingers

PostSubject: Re: cider drinking comp   cider drinking comp EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 5:18 pm

knecht wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Someone's been on the rough stuff...
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: cider drinking comp   cider drinking comp EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 6:18 pm

Would suggest if you want to celebrate victory or drown your sorrows, then head over to the cider bar in good old Newton after the game.
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: cider drinking comp   cider drinking comp EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 6:20 pm

plan to ,,,its on the way home
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: cider drinking comp   cider drinking comp EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 6:27 pm

many atd ,ers going to this one?
Back to top Go down
GreenWhiteBlack

GreenWhiteBlack

PostSubject: Re: cider drinking comp   cider drinking comp EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 7:21 pm

Ill be there, Not sure where we're starting though
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: cider drinking comp   cider drinking comp EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 7:51 pm

Little tip boys for the cider bar - be wary of the suicider on draught, it's at least 8%. it's called that for a very good reason. drunken
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: cider drinking comp   cider drinking comp EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 7:56 pm

As luck would have it, Torquay away coincides with my birthday weekend.

I may have a tipple or two cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: cider drinking comp   cider drinking comp EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 7:59 pm

akagreengull wrote:
Would suggest if you want to celebrate victory or drown your sorrows, then head over to the cider bar in good old Newton after the game.

An old haunt of mine from my school days near Newton Abbot drunken

As a 15 and 16 yr old we used to get the biggest lad to get all the drinks in, halves only of course because the cider's so strong Razz This would be followed by a couple of shared joints then the minibus journey back to the school and on more than one occasion a gang of teenagers puking up out of the minibus windows at 70mph.

Ah school days.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: cider drinking comp   cider drinking comp EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 9:09 pm

Can remember The New Providence in the back streets of North Hill, after some brightspark suggested cider & Guiness sounds good, tried and walk into town. Didn't even make that bog that used to be next to the Museum before the bassard shot thro, and not a dock leaf in sight, Oh what days growing up in our crazy city!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: cider drinking comp   cider drinking comp EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 9:34 pm

Jaytex2012 wrote:
Can remember The New Providence in the back streets of North Hill, after some brightspark suggested cider & Guiness sounds good, tried and walk into town. Didn't even make that bog that used to be next to the Museum before the bassard shot thro, and not a dock leaf in sight, Oh what days growing up in our crazy city!

I thought that it was only me who improvised lol!
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: cider drinking comp   cider drinking comp EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 9:42 pm

in a pissed up moment in germany i had to use the red and white plastic tape they sometimes put around skips,,didnt work ,infact made it worse,,,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: cider drinking comp   cider drinking comp EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 9:51 pm

I've never professed to being a big drinker and cider does me so I haven't drunk it since I was a baby sailor at Dartmouth. My inlaws can pack a bit away. One of my brothers-in-law thinks that 15 pints is an average evening out and needless to say I don't even try to keep up. I never liked spitting the bits out when drinking the rough stuff but at the price it was when you were a bit skint, it did make getting pissed a lot cheaper. If it makes you crap in the street then it's time to give it up.
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: cider drinking comp   cider drinking comp EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 9:58 pm

come on sensie weve all done it Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: cider drinking comp   cider drinking comp EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 10:06 pm

Well I might have but not since I was at junior school and certainly not when a couple over the eight. Scrumpy, that's the real stuff not the bottled pretenders will kill you in the end. I don't even like the taste of it if I'm honest but as said I'm hardly an expert on the stuff even if I've seen the affects.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: cider drinking comp   cider drinking comp EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 10:09 pm

I remember having some rough cider with my cousins once. It came from some farm shop outside plymouth that they shopped at and was in one of the old white (not see through plastic) 2 ltr squash bottles. We had to sieve it first to get the leaves and other bits out before we drank it. God I was ill the next morning! Very Happy

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: cider drinking comp   cider drinking comp EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 10:17 pm

tcm wrote:
in a pissed up moment in germany i had to use the red and white plastic tape they sometimes put around skips,,didnt work ,infact made it worse,,,

I've often "lost" me kecks somewhere on the way home. I once used them to wipe up and stuck them in a postbox Razz
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: cider drinking comp   cider drinking comp EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 10:21 pm

Greenjock wrote:
tcm wrote:

I've often "lost" me kecks somewhere on the way home. I once used them to wipe up and stuck them in a postbox Razz
what ya like jock lol! coming down saturday?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: cider drinking comp   cider drinking comp EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 10:27 pm

tcm wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
tcm wrote:

what ya like jock lol! coming down saturday?

Would love to Mike but just got back off holiday so I'm looking after the baby still. Plus the car blew up on the way home and had to buy another one today!

I'll have a few ciders here though and make do with the commentary.
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: cider drinking comp   cider drinking comp EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 10:46 pm

just might have a spare grandstand ticket jock ,wont know till thursday though,,,,,,if the ticket does comes up and you can wing it let me know,,,,,
Back to top Go down
Chingers

Chingers

PostSubject: Re: cider drinking comp   cider drinking comp EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 9:31 am

Cider is a form of alcopop for little boys not man enough to drink ale. "I just don't like the taste of ale or lager". Nobody does at first, you get used to it then it becomes alright and then it start tasting pretty good. Cider drinkers need to grow a pair. Put a bit of blackcurrant in it. Poofs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: cider drinking comp   cider drinking comp Empty

Back to top Go down

cider drinking comp
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next