Sir Francis Drake
Grovehill
Tgwu
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

Ladjie Soukouna can leave Empty
PostSubject: Ladjie Soukouna can leave   Ladjie Soukouna can leave EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 2:57 pm

Carl Fletcher has told midfielder Ladjie Soukouna he can leave

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

or

Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Ladjie Soukouna can leave   Ladjie Soukouna can leave EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 5:19 pm

Why didn't he get rid of him at the end of last season?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ladjie Soukouna can leave   Ladjie Soukouna can leave EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 5:47 pm

Its all very well telling someone they can leave,but in fairness to the guy he is under contract until the end of the season and will be entitled to the remainder of his contract being paid up. Not only have you gotta pay players to come here Fletch,you also gotta pay if you want rid of them.You dont just say it.Just about sums the club up though when you are asking players to leave three weeks into the season.This should have all been sorted out pre season.Shambolic mess that is Argyle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ladjie Soukouna can leave   Ladjie Soukouna can leave EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 6:04 pm

Grovehill wrote:
Why didn't he get rid of him at the end of last season?

His contract was for 2 years.

Nobody above League 2 is going to sign him and pay the same wages so why should he leave?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ladjie Soukouna can leave   Ladjie Soukouna can leave EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 9:07 pm

He wont leave, he is here for the season. What good saying he can go 2 days before the transfer window shuts is anyones guess, sheer idiocy. It should have been done in the summer.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Ladjie Soukouna can leave   Ladjie Soukouna can leave EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 10:19 pm

I agree that it is a bit late to be doing this. Soukouna is the same player now that he was at the end of last season. We have to make it in his interest to go or else he'll just stick around and take the wage and we gain nothing. We should stick £20k in cash on the table and tell him its his if he cancels his contract.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: Ladjie Soukouna can leave   Ladjie Soukouna can leave EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 10:21 pm

SFD...you got 20K in your back pocket.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ladjie Soukouna can leave   Ladjie Soukouna can leave EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 10:21 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
I agree that it is a bit late to be doing this. Soukouna is the same player now that he was at the end of last season. We have to make it in his interest to go or else he'll just stick around and take the wage and we gain nothing. We should stick £20k in cash on the table and tell him its his if he cancels his contract.

How are we going to do that? Auction? Bucket collection?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ladjie Soukouna can leave   Ladjie Soukouna can leave EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 10:27 pm

Womble wrote:
He wont leave, he is here for the season. What good saying he can go 2 days before the transfer window shuts is anyones guess, sheer idiocy. It should have been done in the summer.

Another epic fail from the stuttering buffoon.
Likewise with the re-signings of Feeney, Chadwick and potentially Williams,we now have a bloated squad of 28 players and yet the dunderhead is talking about bringing in more..you couldn't make it up, meanwhile at the Asylum the talk is about Nerd Fests, Ultra groups, Pilgrim pasties, smashing one out over losing to Burnley reserves, jester hats, wigs, and Argyle ambassadors lol! .
Shockingly Aviva
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Ladjie Soukouna can leave   Ladjie Soukouna can leave EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 10:27 pm

I have no doubt that there's cash there should the club decide that they want to do it. 5000 season ticket holders didn't pay in buttons, did they?
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Ladjie Soukouna can leave   Ladjie Soukouna can leave EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 10:54 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
I have no doubt that there's cash there should the club decide that they want to do it. 5000 season ticket holders didn't pay in buttons, did they?

But it's not 5000 ST holders, it's 5000 members. I've only heard that 350 green+ memberships have been sold, what is the further breakdown for green, white and pilgrim? I would guess there are about 2500 - 3000 green and green+ (traditional ST holders) and the remainder being mainly white memberships. The traditional ST figures will be higher than most league two clubs, but I also think that the club possibly hasn't hit targets with its membership forecasts due to the poor pre-season, uninspiring signings and poor start (with dire performances).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ladjie Soukouna can leave   Ladjie Soukouna can leave EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 10:57 pm

I cant see alot of clubs being interested in him myself he was awful when ever i saw him play.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ladjie Soukouna can leave   Ladjie Soukouna can leave EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 11:05 pm

Ladjie Soukouna played for Cretail in South Est Paris prior to joining Argyle.The equivalent is conference standard,and Ladjie only ever played for their reserves.Cant see him going anywhere except back home.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Ladjie Soukouna can leave   Ladjie Soukouna can leave EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 11:07 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:

But it's not 5000 ST holders, it's 5000 members. I've only heard that 350 green+ memberships have been sold, what is the further breakdown for green, white and pilgrim? I would guess there are about 2500 - 3000 green and green+ (traditional ST holders) and the remainder being mainly white memberships. The traditional ST figures will be higher than most league two clubs, but I also think that the club possibly hasn't hit targets with its membership forecasts due to the poor pre-season, uninspiring signings and poor start (with dire performances).

Well whatever it is we have to find the money to pay his wages anyway. There is a lump sum of money below his annual wage paid in installments that he would accept. We just have to find out what it is. And I refuse to believe that the club can't find that sum at this stage of the season if it decides that it wants to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ladjie Soukouna can leave   Ladjie Soukouna can leave EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 11:17 pm

Ladjie was signed by Peter Reid so there wont be any backpay of any significance due to him.However why string the bloke along,the guy has obviously trained throughout the pre season,in the hope of getting into the first team only to be told that he is now not wanted.Fecking shambolic man management by Fletcher.Fletcher should leave not Soukouna.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ladjie Soukouna can leave   Ladjie Soukouna can leave EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 11:32 pm

If he isn't wanted now, what has changed from the close season when he was wanted?
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: Ladjie Soukouna can leave   Ladjie Soukouna can leave EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 12:09 am

Maybe he wasn't wanted then either but Fletcher's saying it now to try and put a bit of pressure to move him on.

Sadly I'm sceptical that anyone will pay him what he's on now. He's rubbish quite frankly. Perhaps our best hope is a loan deal where someone pays half or more of his wages, freeing up a bit of room if not all of it.
Back to top Go down
GreenWhiteBlack

GreenWhiteBlack

PostSubject: Re: Ladjie Soukouna can leave   Ladjie Soukouna can leave EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 1:40 am

GreenSam wrote:
Maybe he wasn't wanted then either but Fletcher's saying it now to try and put a bit of pressure to move him on.

Sadly I'm sceptical that anyone will pay him what he's on now. He's rubbish quite frankly. Perhaps our best hope is a loan deal where someone pays half or more of his wages, freeing up a bit of room if not all of it.

Agreed, who in reality is going to want a player who doesnt have a position and is useless where evers he's put.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Ladjie Soukouna can leave   Ladjie Soukouna can leave EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 8:42 pm

He's gone. Released. I wonder how much he settled for? He deserves our best wishes just for signing for us when hardly anybody else would. He'll do well for somebody but he'll never set the world alight. Despite his limitations I liked him. He offered heart, size, muscle and the chaos factor. Which was good offensively but very bad defensively. At least he tried which is more than can be said for some and all we can demand, really.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Ladjie Soukouna can leave   Ladjie Soukouna can leave EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 8:45 pm

As the man above says

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ladjie Soukouna can leave   Ladjie Soukouna can leave EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 8:52 pm

Can't happen, won't happen and lo and behold it does happen. Oh ye of little faith.

I agree with the sentiment that if he was never in the plans then he should have been sorted a while back and this is not fair on him and too late.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Ladjie Soukouna can leave   Ladjie Soukouna can leave EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 9:05 pm

It smacks of being vindictive on CF's part.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ladjie Soukouna can leave   Ladjie Soukouna can leave EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 9:10 pm

Soukouna has rightfully gone but there are at least another 5 or 6 Players in that squad that are equally as shit/worse then him in their respective roles (Chadwick and and Feeney for 2) at 28 players we are still way too big a squad, and Fletcher must take the blame for this for handing contract re-newalls to duffers like the above two plus the top scorer whose "indian summer" will probably end very soon, add into that the signing of the 2 sick-notes.... One of whom being Lowry who failed a medical at Crewe FFS, who was advising Fletcher in all these terrible decisions? JB or The Windsor twins ?
lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ladjie Soukouna can leave   Ladjie Soukouna can leave EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 9:16 pm

I guess it wasn't you then punchdrunk.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Ladjie Soukouna can leave   Ladjie Soukouna can leave EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 9:20 pm

I wonder how much of our 'competitive budget' was used to tempt him to take the cash and run...?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ladjie Soukouna can leave   Ladjie Soukouna can leave Empty

Back to top Go down

Ladjie Soukouna can leave
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next