+2
Mock Cuncher
Dougie
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dougie

Dougie

Please don't look at my Flickr Account Empty
PostSubject: Please don't look at my Flickr Account   Please don't look at my Flickr Account EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 9:55 am

New photo added but you are not to look at it. It's for my eyes only and the security settings are set to private unless somebody has changed them. You have been warned.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/82443806@N06/7886102130/in/photostream
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Please don't look at my Flickr Account   Please don't look at my Flickr Account EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 9:58 am

Aren't the settings private unless you yourself change them?

Hmm.

What's more likely though: someone bothering to guess the password and being frozen out after every three wrong attempts, or you leaving the settings as public by accident?
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Please don't look at my Flickr Account   Please don't look at my Flickr Account EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 10:28 am

I looked at it. Am I now a bad person?
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Please don't look at my Flickr Account   Please don't look at my Flickr Account EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 12:35 pm

Bully
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Please don't look at my Flickr Account   Please don't look at my Flickr Account EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 2:58 pm

lol! That did make me chuckle on pbay, Newell trying to say somebody got into his account and changed the settings to flickr to it was public. More like he was too dumb to keep it private
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Please don't look at my Flickr Account   Please don't look at my Flickr Account EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 5:09 pm

Yea Man wrote:
lol! That did make me chuckle on pbay, Newell trying to say somebody got into his account and changed the settings to flickr to it was public. More like he was too dumb to keep it private

I noticed that as well. Mr Newell likes to be clever with his use of language. I don't think it will be long before he is claiming that someone "hacked" into his Flickr account and changed the settings.

A bit like when Rickler "hacked" into Pasoti one night.......when actually it was a mistake by Dave Gadd who left the Mod Board visible to all users.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Please don't look at my Flickr Account   Please don't look at my Flickr Account EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 5:13 pm

He also denied it at first, it was all a fabrication you know.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Please don't look at my Flickr Account   Please don't look at my Flickr Account EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 5:37 pm

so which mod is dave gadd?

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Please don't look at my Flickr Account   Please don't look at my Flickr Account EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 5:38 pm

He's the owner of pasoti but from what I understand takes little interest and has handed over the reigns to the secret few.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Please don't look at my Flickr Account   Please don't look at my Flickr Account EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 5:47 pm

Newell's latest cry on the Peggy thread is amusing!

If he's libelled as much as he says then where's the legal threats?? Laughing

Bring it on, i've got no money anyway, you can have my membership lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Please don't look at my Flickr Account   Please don't look at my Flickr Account EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 6:34 pm

Wouldn't it be interesting if someone really did libel him and he took it to court, of course he wouldn't because he would be would have poopy pants when the truth came out. clown
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Please don't look at my Flickr Account   Please don't look at my Flickr Account EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 8:56 pm

GOB wrote:
Wouldn't it be interesting if someone really did libel him and he took it to court, of course he wouldn't because he would be would have poopy pants when the truth came out. clown

I seriously doubt that Newell could get past five questions without perjuring himself.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Please don't look at my Flickr Account   Please don't look at my Flickr Account EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 9:15 pm

Rickler wrote:
GOB wrote:

I seriously doubt that Newell could get past five questions without perjuring himself.

I'd pay to watch though Laughing
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Please don't look at my Flickr Account   Please don't look at my Flickr Account EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 9:23 pm

Could become an Olympic sport. Bet The Prez would get a campaign going to have his lunchbox a post box sprayed in his honour
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please don't look at my Flickr Account   Please don't look at my Flickr Account Empty

Back to top Go down

Please don't look at my Flickr Account
Page 1 of 1