HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kasabian @ Reading

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Kasabian @ Reading Empty
PostSubject: Kasabian @ Reading   Kasabian @ Reading EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 10:13 pm

Live now on BBC3

Pretty cool...
Back to top Go down

Kasabian @ Reading Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kasabian @ Reading   Kasabian @ Reading EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 10:28 pm

Not too shabby. I missed The Cure last night.
Back to top Go down
oxfordgreen

oxfordgreen

Kasabian @ Reading Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kasabian @ Reading   Kasabian @ Reading EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 10:49 pm

Gutted i didn't go this year was there last year for muse tho.
Back to top Go down

Kasabian @ Reading Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kasabian @ Reading   Kasabian @ Reading EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 10:56 pm

oxfordgreen wrote:
Gutted i didn't go this year was there last year for muse tho.

I got tickets for Muse at the NEC in October. Not sure the new material has gone too well but I like what I've heard.

Madness is very catchy and a lot like Queen "I want to break free", and unsustainable is totally different to their usual stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mq9zhpBweDk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EF_xdvn52As&feature=relmfu
Back to top Go down

Kasabian @ Reading Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kasabian @ Reading   Kasabian @ Reading EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 11:36 pm

Watching The Cure on I-Player from last night. Robert Smith is one ugly looking fat bloke these days but is still a genius.
Back to top Go down
oxfordgreen

oxfordgreen

Kasabian @ Reading Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kasabian @ Reading   Kasabian @ Reading EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 11:44 pm

First time i have heard either of them madness is a good song, like you say catchy. Unsustainable WOW love it. If there new album is a mix of the sound of unsustainable and there normal sounds it going to be some thing amazing.
Back to top Go down
oxfordgreen

oxfordgreen

Kasabian @ Reading Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kasabian @ Reading   Kasabian @ Reading EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 11:47 pm

Never really listened to the cure i think im too young for them. Will give them a listen a band i wouldn't think i would like is Elbow they were brillant last year.
Back to top Go down
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

Location : Looking into the eyes of the beholder, and all I can see are £££££ signs :-)

Kasabian @ Reading Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kasabian @ Reading   Kasabian @ Reading EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 1:35 pm

I remember when Reading was a proper Music festival, with real bands rather than all these Oasis wannabe's Basketball
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sandford_merlin

Kasabian @ Reading Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kasabian @ Reading   Kasabian @ Reading EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 2:45 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Watching The Cure on I-Player from last night. Robert Smith is one ugly looking fat bloke these days but is still a genius.

Jonathon Woss reall pissed him off when he said "bloody hell don't you look like Jo Brand in real life! I have seen the Cure live many a time at the old Coliseum in St. Austell they were a great band. As for Kasabian I saw them at Eden and they were brilliant (even though it is easier getting a pint at Argyle than Eden. Elbow I have seen 4 times and are always brilliant however once Guy Garvey got hold of the baton for the Philharmonic it was his musical mastabatory dream fulfilled and it is going to take a long while for him to release his hold on said baton. Madness always do a good gig.
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

Kasabian @ Reading Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kasabian @ Reading   Kasabian @ Reading EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 3:29 pm

Greenjock wrote:

these days? Laughing when anyone walks down a big hill they look like fat bob

seen them loads, first time i was 12, ma wouldnt let me go to see madness at snozzle, but allowed me to go to aylesbury to see the cure!

best time was in that there london, they played a secret gig (as 3 imaginary boys, imaginatively) in front of maybe 30 souls. crackin'!
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Kasabian @ Reading Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kasabian @ Reading   Kasabian @ Reading EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 7:28 am

Iggy wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

Jonathon Woss reall pissed him off when he said "bloody hell don't you look like Jo Brand in real life! I have seen the Cure live many a time at the old Coliseum in St. Austell they were a great band. As for Kasabian I saw them at Eden and they were brilliant (even though it is easier getting a pint at Argyle than Eden. Elbow I have seen 4 times and are always brilliant however once Guy Garvey got hold of the baton for the Philharmonic it was his musical mastabatory dream fulfilled and it is going to take a long while for him to release his hold on said baton. Madness always do a good gig.

Bleddy 'ell, that's a blast from the past, the Cornwall Coliseum. Laughing Saw Madness there many moons ago as a spotty teenager.

Eden is a fantastic venue on a still summers evening. Favourite gig down there would probably be Primal Scream - Bobby Gillespie is one of lifes proper mentalists.

Good times.
Back to top Go down

Kasabian @ Reading Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kasabian @ Reading   Kasabian @ Reading EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 8:47 am

Czarcasm wrote:
Iggy wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

Bleddy 'ell, that's a blast from the past, the Cornwall Coliseum. Laughing Saw Madness there many moons ago as a spotty teenager.

Eden is a fantastic venue on a still summers evening. Favourite gig down there would probably be Primal Scream - Bobby Gillespie is one of lifes proper mentalists.

Good times.

I saw them there as well, the last time I was with a big group of bikers and we got into a fight with the local rugby team, it was bloody mayhem, but Madness always do a good gig. Kid Creole and the Coconuts were really good at the Coliseum, I wasn't into them at all but a mate persuaded me to go with him and it was brilliant.
Back to top Go down

Kasabian @ Reading Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kasabian @ Reading   Kasabian @ Reading EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 9:54 am

You guys need tp update yourselves clown

I nearly got myself involved in a punch-up at this place a couple years back at may age!...when a couple of guys were trying to nick a camera from the guy that was stood in front of me. All good fun eh! clown

Kasabian @ Reading 80s-rewind-festival-Henley-220x300
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

Kasabian @ Reading Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kasabian @ Reading   Kasabian @ Reading EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 7:10 pm

Kasabs were decent when I saw them Gold Coast QLD last year too.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Sponsored content

Kasabian @ Reading Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kasabian @ Reading   Kasabian @ Reading Empty

Back to top Go down

Kasabian @ Reading
Page 1 of 1