Chemical Ali
akagreengull
10 posters
AuthorMessage
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

Predictions for the first ten games ? Empty
PostSubject: Predictions for the first ten games ?   Predictions for the first ten games ? EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 6:35 pm

In the 2011-12 season we kicked off our league campaign on 6th August at Shrewsbury with a 1-1 draw, we then notched up eight straight losses and achieved our first win of the season on 24 th September with a 2-0 home win over Macclesfield (the tenth game). So fellow Greenies, surely we will do better than that, would be interested to hear what your preditions are for the first ten games e.g wins, draws and losses. Question
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Predictions for the first ten games ?   Predictions for the first ten games ? EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 6:44 pm

2 wins
4 draws
4 losses

10 points, 18th - 22nd
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Predictions for the first ten games ?   Predictions for the first ten games ? EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 8:35 pm

4 wins
4 draws
2 defeats

16 points,top ten. I can only hope,or dream... Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Predictions for the first ten games ?   Predictions for the first ten games ? EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 9:37 pm

Ten defeats, but we still got our club.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Predictions for the first ten games ?   Predictions for the first ten games ? EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 10:28 pm

3 wins, 3 draws and 4 defeats. 12 points at just over a point a game. Enough to stay up but mid table at best. I hope I'm wrong but I think we're a couple of players light still.

If we do get anyone else in and ship a few out, it could be better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Predictions for the first ten games ?   Predictions for the first ten games ? EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 10:35 pm

WE will have played 10 matches.

That's it really. I haven't the slightest clue how we will have done. Lets say if we are top 5 I will be a bit shocked. If we are top 10 I will be happy with the start but still surprised. If we are top 15 then I won't be shocked. If we are bottom 2 I may not live to see game 11.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Predictions for the first ten games ?   Predictions for the first ten games ? EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 11:23 pm

LLLLLLLLLD
Back to top Go down
swampy

PostSubject: Re: Predictions for the first ten games ?   Predictions for the first ten games ? EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 1:51 am

Win 3, draw 3, lose 4, 12 points.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Predictions for the first ten games ?   Predictions for the first ten games ? EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 7:39 am

W L D
2 5 3

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Predictions for the first ten games ?   Predictions for the first ten games ? EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 7:52 am

Tringreen wrote:
W L D
2 5 3

I agree with Tring affraid
Back to top Go down
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

Location : Looking into the eyes of the beholder, and all I can see are £££££ signs :-)

PostSubject: Re: Predictions for the first ten games ?   Predictions for the first ten games ? EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 8:04 am

Greenies 1 v 2 Shots Att 12567 12th

Daggers 1 v 1 Greenies Att 5523 13th

Dons 3 v 1 Greenies Att 9564 19th

Greenies 0 v 1 Cobblers Att 11862 22nd

Gulls 3 v 0 Greenies Att 6478 24th

Greenies 1 v 1 Potteries B Att 9531 24th

Greenies 1 v 2 Gasheads Att 11421 24th

Seasiders 0 v 0 Greenies Att 3156 24th

Greenies 1 v 2 Luggies Louts Att 10426 24th (the last 5 figure crowd, until the super reds hit town, to send you down Wink )

Wycombe 4 v 0 Greenies att 6138 24th (Fletchers last game in charge)

Played 10 W 0 D 3 L 7 3 points 24th position lol!

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sandford_merlin

PostSubject: Re: Predictions for the first ten games ?   Predictions for the first ten games ? EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 9:00 am

or in plain english;

Argyle v Aldershot (H)

Dagenham v Argyle (A)

Oxford v Argyle (A)

Argyle v Northampton(H)

Torquay v Argyle(A)

Argyle v Port Vale (H)

Argyle v Bristol Rovers (H)

Morecombe v Argyle(A)

Argyle v Southend (H)

Wycombe v Argyle (A)

Difficult to see where the pointage is going to come from,especially away from home.We normally do well at Dagenham so maybe three point there,and maybe a sniff at Morecombe,but thats about it.At bounceycastle,sorry fortress HP,Northampton at home may yield a win but that's about it.I would think about 18th position after that little lot.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Predictions for the first ten games ?   Predictions for the first ten games ? EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 9:54 am

W -1
D - 3
L - 6

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Predictions for the first ten games ?   Predictions for the first ten games ? EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 10:10 am

W 10
D 0
L 0

Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Predictions for the first ten games ?   Predictions for the first ten games ? EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 10:17 am

knecht wrote:
W 10
D 0
L 0

Very Happy

Nurse! Nurse! Knecht hasn't been taking his medication again!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Predictions for the first ten games ?   Predictions for the first ten games ? EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 10:20 am

Predictions not necessary.........Carl Fletcher is only concerned that the lads work their socks off and prove that they are now fit.

Recognizing who might be playing next to you will only be necessary when Fletcher runs out of permutations and has to start repeating himself with selections.

So please don't muddy the water by being worried about results and boring points at this time in the season.

He obviously feels confident that he can achieve at least two points in the first nine games and therefore improving on last years start and be more successful than Peter Reid.

Please don't forget that James Brent has recently guaranteed that Fletchers job is safe so, he has no pressure on him to succeed.

So don't worry about results Fletcher isn't.
Back to top Go down
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

Location : Looking into the eyes of the beholder, and all I can see are £££££ signs :-)

PostSubject: Re: Predictions for the first ten games ?   Predictions for the first ten games ? EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 10:26 am

knecht wrote:
W 10
D 0
L 0

Very Happy

someone from pastyshitty has hacked into knecht's account.... Mods Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sandford_merlin
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Predictions for the first ten games ?   Predictions for the first ten games ? EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 10:28 am

Don't ask me I'm still on 'L' plates! Rolling Eyes

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Predictions for the first ten games ?   Predictions for the first ten games ? EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 10:35 am

Only believe .....

And, while we're at it, is it time for Pete to resurrect the predictions league? If I remember rightly, I was winning easily until I sustained an injury and was robbed of my medal.
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Predictions for the first ten games ?   Predictions for the first ten games ? EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 10:42 am

Freathy wrote:
LLLLLLLLLD

is that the new welsh striker! Very Happy

2 wins
7 deafeats
1 draw

3rd bottom
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk
fridgey

fridgey

PostSubject: Re: Predictions for the first ten games ?   Predictions for the first ten games ? EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 11:51 am

2 wins 4 draws 4 losses but the best artwork in the stadium since banksy popped down to Ashton Gate
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Predictions for the first ten games ?   Predictions for the first ten games ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Predictions for the first ten games ?
Page 1 of 1